Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Display error after window logo.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 2sicc2die

2sicc2die

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:17 AM

Hey guys, I have just joined this site. Nice to meet you guys.

I have recently bought vizio va26L 10T HDTV.
It has a component slot/2 av slots/ 2 hdmi slots/ and RGB slot (it is used for regular computer monitor cable with blue ends).
Currently I am using the RGB input on my hdtv (using the regular monitor cable) to post on this website. And I have window xp home edition.
My graphic card is Nvidia geforce 8400 gs.

Here is my problem. As I have stated that I have no problem logging on, using the computer on my RGB input.
But when I try HDMI input, everytime I start my computer, after the windows logo (the one before logon screen), the screen goes blank.
I have the HDMI head into my hdtv and the DVI head in to the graphic card drive thing. (hdmi/dvi cable).

I am upset because prior to this post, I had no problem being able to use my computer on the hdmi input. (it has been a week or so since this problem occured)
Any solutions?

Maybe I have to mess with my nvidia control panel?
Because my driver is working fine.

If anyone needs more specific information to help solve this issue, feel free to ask away.

Thanks in advance !! ~

[Moderator edit: thread moved to more appropriate forum. jgw]

Edited by jgweed, 04 February 2009 - 08:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 2sicc2die

2sicc2die
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:25 AM

Bum:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users