Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adidscpvice

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Legal-Ease

Legal-Ease

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

I use ZoneAlarm Pro and have recently removed two Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.eyj viruses. I continued to have a couple of problems (web pages not displaying correctly for web sites on my server; slow running, etc.). I called the company from which I rent server space and we did some troubleshooting. The techs couldn't duplicate the problem with the web pages not displaying correctly (navigation buttons missing, etc.). My web sites are created in Adobe GoLive and I verified that all of the pages are complete and correct in GoLive; all display properly in preview.

In an effort to find the root cause of my problems, I started to review the System Configuration (Start Up and Services). Adidscpvice is listed in Services, so I did a Google search. I cannot find this listed at all in Google. What the heck is this? Is anyone familiar with this and what it does? Is it part of a virus or spyware program?

I also found and disabled Spectrum24 Event Monitor (Intel Corporation). Your site indicates that this is an undesirable program, so I disabled it. HELP?

Can anyone offer any ideas why this web site's pages are just fine on my laptop (in the Adobe GoLive program) and are saved to the web host server just fine and display well for others, but will not display in FoxFire or IE browsers for me (navigation is gone; it's a mess)?

This web site is not working well (a quickie site for a friend): www.heavensentstables.com

My web sites is fine (www.keepsake-stables.com)???

Thanks for any and all responses!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users