Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Desktop Background

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sparks65

sparks65

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:09 PM

Hello
I have been doing some google search 's for some new backgrounds for my Vista Premium SP1 computer . I have been having problems finding sites that are safe . My Antivirus program has popped up and told me there was 2 trojons on two sites.one of them was hard to get rid of. I am afraid to try searching again. this may not be the right place to post this but I do not like very many backgrounds Vista has to offer. I was wondering if one of you members would mind telling me some safe sites I can go to. Your suggestions regarding this matter will be appreciated. I really don't want to get anyymore trojons just some nice new desktop backgrounds is what I really want.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

Hi, here are a few offical Microsoft wallpapers. http://www.microsoft.com/nz/windows/bliss/default.mspx
MCP
MSDST

#3 sparks65

sparks65
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:46 AM

Thank you for your reply Monty007 the site you referred me is just what I have been looking for . the pictures there are beautful . I am going to use some of the on my desktop.

#4 Jacee

Jacee

Bleeping around

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

There are many different sized wallpapers here:
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/

I use this site, it's safe :huh:

MS_MVP.gif
MS MVP Windows-Security 2006-2016
Member of UNITE, the Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

Admin PC Pitstop

#5 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:05 PM

Never had any problems at Digital Blasphemy and I've used their art countless times. McAfee site advisor doesn't list it.

Digital Blasphemy is really an artist called Ryan Bliss who does really amazing digital pictures.

Check the Free Gallery to download the art.

I second Jacee's recommendation of Interfacelift too.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users