Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recycler issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fruitonice

Fruitonice

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Hi I am new here and have seen this thread Recycler Problem about the windows cannot find recycler etc etc..... I was going to follow the instructions but 2 things struck me.
1 This was a reformatted PC with fresh install and have only inserted a brand new flash drive which has nothing on it and it has never been put into another PC
2 I cannot download the flash disinfect program as I get a time oout message in IE7 and A binary problem in Firefox.

So can you help me I am getting the same message as in the above thread. I have tried editing the registry in mountpoints2 sections which fixes the problem until the next reboot.

can you help please. :thumbsup:

thanks for your help in previous posts i have view ! I have now managed to resolve the issue mannually with the help of this thread from another forum maybe it will help some of you. (sorry if it is wrong to post links to other forums threads)
Recycler removal

Edited by Fruitonice, 01 February 2009 - 04:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users