Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Conect my computer to my TV?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paradox137

paradox137

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

Im trying to conect my laptop to my tv but...its not as simple as i thought...i could use some help if anyone out there knows anything....also feel free to send me an email...

paradox137@XxXxXxX.xXx

Thanks a bunch

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. As well as obfuscated the email to prevent spambots. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 PM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

:thumbsup: To BleepingComputer

Does your Laptop have an S-Video output? And accordingly does your TV have an S-video input?

If your not sure please list your laptop make and model and we can look up the specs for it. Also what kind of Tv are you trying to connect to ?
Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users