Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Much health and happiness to you and yours

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gduv

gduv

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:11 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=green] :thumbsup:
Hello and howdy. I'm glad to be here and I appreciate this site.
I'm a low tech, male earthling, living and working in Northern Colorado. My wife and I are owners of a couple small low or no tech companies.
Computers were suprise invaders in our lives about 6 or 7 years ago and now we'd be lost without these tools.
Running 98SE with updated security software, IE6SP1, Firefox1.04( newbie) and an Apple notebook with OS X 10.2.5, Mozilla/ Camino browsers.

I want to thank the folks who thought this site and the help through. I'll probably do a lot of reading more than posting.

GDuv
Much health and happiness to you and yours.

Apple IBook/ OS X 10.2.8/ Camino 1.03/I-Cab/Safari 1.03/
and a Frog in a Tuxedo

7450 I-Mac, G4/ 1.2 ghrz/1.5gb RAM/ single core/OS X 10.5.8/ Camino/ Neo Office/Seashore/ Bean/ Java update

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:03 PM

Welcome aboard, gduv.
If you do have any questions, just ask.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 29 May 2005 - 08:35 AM

Welcome to BC!
There is a lot to read (and absorb) here.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:53 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! gduv.
The best place to read and get info about computers would be our tutorials. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#5 gduv

gduv
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:22 PM

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the welcome. yanowhiz( did I get the spelling right ?) and jgweed and others. I've read posts from jgweed on other forums for a couple years.
I've delved into advice in tutorials several times before membership and I don't plan on being a stranger to those tutorials. The security software update calender is pretty good reference point, also.
Thanks to all and any who make this service work and special thanks to the patient moderators who keep the zoo from getting out of hand. :flowers:
Much health and happiness to you and yours.

Apple IBook/ OS X 10.2.8/ Camino 1.03/I-Cab/Safari 1.03/
and a Frog in a Tuxedo

7450 I-Mac, G4/ 1.2 ghrz/1.5gb RAM/ single core/OS X 10.5.8/ Camino/ Neo Office/Seashore/ Bean/ Java update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users