Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NewVirusRemoval.vbs error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anju401

anju401

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 AM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:14 AM

Hi..

Whenever I switch on my computer I get an error message before the desktop loads. It says:

Can not find script file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\NewVirusRemoval.vbs"
I cannot open my pendrive by double clicking. error message is displayed.

Also the title bar of Internet Explorer 7 shows "XPC Infosystems" instead of "Microsoft Internet Explorer"
and the home page is set as "http://nvr.xpc.co.in"

I found the same problem posted before here by someone. But it was closed due to lack of feedback.
please help me to rectify this..

thanks,
anju

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aloksaini

aloksaini

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 PM

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:36 AM

hello! anju 401

For open your pen drive goto me computer -> tools menu -> folder options -> view tab -> under hidden files and folder click show hidden files and uncheck all checkboxes in it

then goto your pen drive by my computer address bar and in the pendrive you will see autorun.inf delete it and you can run your pen drive

more solution i will give you later i have to go elsewhere

if you wanna thanks me than join rupeemail by this link:-

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.d...U1xU2pCUjU5Tg==

thanx

<font=7>if you have read it reply</font>

Edited by aloksaini, 15 March 2009 - 02:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users