Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with Win32/Rootkit.Podnuha.trojan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 makemeinsecure

makemeinsecure

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:46 AM

My pc is infected with Win32/Rootkit.Podnuha.trojan

when i searched for the problem in google i found out this forum i immediately looked at few topics another guy from this forum was facing same problem .

My Nod32 picks up this file as a trojan it shows some kbd......dll file but nod32 fails to delete the file . when i try to delete it myself even then it doesnt get deleted

so after i looked up for the similar threads in this forum

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/192270/win32rootkitpodnuhatrojan-please-help/

i found that a student of this forum was helping a guy and asked him to download COMBOFIX AND ROOTAPPEAL and post the logs . well i was in a hurry so i just downloaded both of them run it on my pc and i have the logs saved in my pc for both of the program . so should i post the logs ?

one more thing ..when i run combofix it said that session expired but still i continued and it gave results.please guide me to remove this trojan from my PC .

Thanks in advance

Edited by makemeinsecure, 31 January 2009 - 09:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:18 AM

ComboFix and HJT logs cannot be reviewed in this section of the forum. Those must be posted to this forum: HJT Forum

A HJT team member should be with you shortly to help assess the logs. Thanks!~

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users