Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer 6. link questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kittyzena

kittyzena

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 AM

Posted 28 May 2005 - 11:17 AM

Ok, I hope I get this across right..When using IE and I click a link it will change to red and so everyone knows what link I just clicked, even after clsg the browser it will still be highlighted red.

When I use firefox it stays blue all the time, that is what I want my IE to do

Anyone that can walk me through this to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Herk

Herk

• Members
  • 1,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:08 PM

Go to "Tools" -> "Internet Options" and click the "colors" button. On the right of the popup window, you'll see "Links" and two color buttons. Click on the one for "Visited" and choose the color you like. It's sort of handy knowing which links you've clicked on when you have a number of them on the same page and you're going through them one at a time, but different strokes and all that . . .

#3 kittyzena

kittyzena
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 AM

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:48 AM

Thank you!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users