Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ripping CDs with Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SyberCat

SyberCat

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:50 PM

Hello, I need some help with WMP. I use it to rip CDs to my computer. When I tried to rip a couple today it was taking a very long time [about 10-15 mins per song]. I can't figure out what's causing it. There's nothing in the WMP help literature about slow ripping. I did move a couple of weeks ago and the problem starting happening after that. Please give me your advice! Thanks so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SyberCat

SyberCat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:15 AM

Just as an aside, I did reboot my computer and that seems to have fixed whatever was ailing it. But if anyone has any clue about what could have caused this, please let me know as I would like to prevent it from happening again!

#3 Sp1d3r

Sp1d3r

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2005 - 03:32 PM

I dont know what was wrong but this is off topic but i dont see why people like WMP, it sucks. I hate it lol. I dont know why it just gets on my nerves. I use iTunes. Its really simple to use and its easy to look at. But meh thats my opinion for you lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users