Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

remote desktop connection ....!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wesam12

wesam12

• Banned
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

I'm thinking of give people solutions & repairing for their PC over internet connection or over any local networks ......

so one of the suggestions i have is using remote desktop connection that comes with accessories of XP operating sys. or else remote desktop web connection

that comes on self-extracting package . so the question come that arise her is are these two software can remote any computer over internet connection....and are they similar ?

and also .....is there any other software that can do this job properly than those comes with operating system ? .

if that so ...... u can also discuss how to adjust the configuration of your system for this job ?

thank you .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blue Coconut

Blue Coconut

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

Not quite sure what your wanting to do.

but here is a link to microsoft ------> microsoft remote desktop download

and another...-----> how to set up a remote connection

there are other programs you can use "gotomypc" for example which is one that we use in our company. course we pay for the service.

Blue
Ever tried landing a city block? Its a rush one cannot describe.

#3 wesam12

wesam12
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:18 PM

i have done that settings .... but once i connected nothing show up ....just a black screen .

also ..i want to ask about .... how can i get accessed to any other computer remotely without closing the screen of the pc that i remote it . u know in remote desktop when u get accessed the other terminal will be blocked no one can use it until i finish the remote operation ......what i mean ...is there any software that can accessed to any computer without blocking the other terminal?

I HEARD about pc anywhere software produced by norton . ..... !!!!!

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

You may want to try picking the brains of those who post in the Software forum, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/57/all-other-applications/

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users