Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer infected with trogans & win32/cryptor

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 katwmn6

katwmn6

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:20 AM

My computer had been acting very strange lately - I have been unable to install new software for my webcam, unable to download things from iTunes, unable to access my secure vault on my computer, etc. The issue got worse this week, with my wireless unable to connect (I have to restart my computer every time to get 5-10 mins of wireless access), and firefox and other programs shutting unexpectedly; sometimes my computer even shuts down during start up. Even when installing new antivirus software I have to make several attempts before I can get them to download and run.

AVG (7.5) indicates that I have 2 win32/cryptor viruses, as well as the following:

Trogan horse SHeur. CNYB
Trojan horse Small.ASI
Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.AOPB
Trojan horse Downloader.Genereic8.CBD
Trojan horse SHeur2.BNC
Trojan horse Downloader.Genereic3.SZP
Trojan horse Downloader.Generic8.CRO
Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.A0CC
Trojan horse Vundo.DY
Trojan horse BackDoor.RBot.KY

SUPERAntiSpyware has found the following with a complete scan (in safe mode):

Memory items scanned : 221
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5746
Registry threats detected : 6
File items scanned : 33106
File threats detected : 342

I have also run AFT-cleaner, per instructions posted elsewhere on the board.

I am still having massive issues with all of my windows software and with my wireless. I don't know if all of the viruses have been quarantined, and if they have, what to do with them. Should I do a system restore to get my windows back to how it was before? I want to back up my computer on my external HD as well, as I'm worried my system will crash, but I don't want to transfer the viruses onto that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

(My operating system is Windows XP)

Edited by katwmn6, 30 January 2009 - 02:20 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 PM

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

The process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note:
-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Note 2:
-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:37 AM

Many thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, my computer shuts down Malwarebytes as soon as I try to remove the viruses detected by the scan. I have tried 4 times and it automatically closes (just as most other programmes do). Is there a way to save the results of the scan, or to access the viruses detected without having to re-do the scan every time? I would have better luck trying to remove them before the programme closes if it weren't open for as long. Should I restart my computer in safe mode and run the scan? Not sure if that would help.

No log was saved at the end of the scan, as I was unable to remove anything, but here is the last log I was able to save:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1654
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/31/2009 8:19:02 AM
mbam-log-2009-01-31 (08-18-56).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 55888
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 7 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\uznhcbgbwtpvof (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xt (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pac.txt (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken.

Again, your help is hugely appreciated !!!

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

By all means, try safemode
Mark
Posted Image

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits

#5 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

no joy, the program still shuts down when i try to remove the viruses. is there a way to manually remove them? (as the log indicates where they were found)

#6 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

Please try this:

If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe to. ( .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr ) Then double-click on it to run.
Mark
Posted Image

#7 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:30 AM

I don't see mbam.exe in program files (sorry attempted to do a screen shot but I'm having to post from another computer, as mine keeps shutting programs down). MBAM runs after installation, it is only after scanning that it shuts down. Oy :thumbsup:

#8 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

The one thing I noticed is you're using an outdated version of Mbam, it needs to be updated
Let's try this
-----------------------------------
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/131299/how-to-use-sdfix/

Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix". <- for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.
When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
  • Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
  • Please be patient as the scan may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
  • When the process is complete, the SDFix report log will open in Notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
  • If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
  • The SDFix report log (Report.txt) will open in Notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
  • Be sure to re-enable you anti-virus and and other security programs [b]before connecting to the Internet.

Mark
Posted Image

#9 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

Thanks again for all your help with this Mark.

Preparing for the SDfix scan, i noticed that while in safe mode, my resident shield on AVG does not load properly ("resident shield is not loaded") and "the email scanner is not fully functional." when i am in normal mode, both of these appear fine. i thus cannot switch off the resident shield before i do the scan (although i'm assuming it simply doesn't work while in safe mode?)

i also assume that i don't need to disable malwarebytes and superantispyware, as i don't see instructions for these on the link about disabling anti-virus programs before scanning? (sorry not great with differentiating b/w all the different programs and how they work!)

will post report after scan is complete.

Edited by katwmn6, 01 February 2009 - 04:05 PM.

#10 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

going to have to post this in several replies, as it is too long for one:

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by owner on Sun 02/01/2009 at 09:10 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\Temp\1cb\syscheck.log - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pac.txt - Deleted

Folder C:\Temp\1cb - Removed

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-02-01 22:01:06
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\TOSHIBA\\ivp\\NetInt\\Netint.exe"="C:\\TOSHIBA\\ivp\\NetInt\\Netint.exe:*:Enabled:NIE - Toshiba Software Upgrade Engine"
"C:\\TOSHIBA\\Ivp\\ISM\\pinger.exe"="C:\\TOSHIBA\\IVP\\ISM\\pinger.exe:*:Enabled:Toshiba Software Upgrades Pinger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Application Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltsmon.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltsmon.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTsMon"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltpspd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltpspd.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTopSpeed"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1155956573\\EE\\AOLServiceHost.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1155956573\\EE\\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\System Information\\sinf.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\System Information\\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\AOLSP Scheduler.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\asp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\asp.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AolCoach\\en_en\\player\\AOLNySEV.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AolCoach\\en_en\\player\\AOLNySEV.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Yahoo! Music Engine\\YahooMusicEngine.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Yahoo! Music Engine\\YahooMusicEngine.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Music Engine"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe:*:Disabled:RealPlayer"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kontiki\\KService.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kontiki\\KService.exe:*:Enabled:Delivery Manager Service"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe:*:Enabled:avginet.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe:*:Enabled:avgamsvr.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe:*:Enabled:avgcc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\owner\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk Plugin\\googletalkplugin.dll"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\owner\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk Plugin\\googletalkplugin.dll:*:Enabled:Google Talk Plugin"
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\owner\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk Plugin\\googletalkplugin.exe"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\owner\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk Plugin\\googletalkplugin.exe:*:Enabled:Google Talk Plugin"
"C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

Remaining Files :

Edited by katwmn6, 01 February 2009 - 05:26 PM.

#11 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Mon 29 May 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of JOBS\most updated\~WRL0383.tmp"
Mon 29 May 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of JOBS\most updated\~WRL2641.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0068.tmp"
Fri 24 Mar 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0115.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0214.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0270.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0348.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0365.tmp"
Sat 8 Apr 2006 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0369.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0384.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0393.tmp"
Wed 5 Apr 2006 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0413.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0416.tmp"
Fri 24 Mar 2006 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0492.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0550.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0698.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0811.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0823.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0855.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 95,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0858.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0869.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0875.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0878.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL0953.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1033.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1036.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1055.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1056.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 95,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1078.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1118.tmp"
Fri 24 Mar 2006 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1144.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 93,184 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1283.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1315.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1363.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1411.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 95,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1608.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 92,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1616.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1766.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL1946.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2006.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2130.tmp"
Fri 24 Mar 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2171.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2231.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2330.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2407.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2415.tmp"
Tue 4 Apr 2006 58,368 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2423.tmp"
Wed 5 Apr 2006 59,392 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2434.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2460.tmp"
Wed 5 Apr 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2496.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2503.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2511.tmp"
Wed 5 Apr 2006 58,368 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2513.tmp"
Sun 26 Feb 2006 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2589.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2596.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2617.tmp"
Sat 8 Apr 2006 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2626.tmp"
Sat 8 Apr 2006 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2630.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2639.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2670.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 92,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2693.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2720.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2814.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2834.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2838.tmp"
Sat 8 Apr 2006 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2894.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2948.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 93,184 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2950.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL2979.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 92,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3038.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3085.tmp"
Wed 5 Apr 2006 58,368 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3122.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3140.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3175.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3196.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3276.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3301.tmp"
Fri 24 Mar 2006 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3344.tmp"
Sun 16 Apr 2006 95,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3415.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3453.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3484.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3540.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3569.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3653.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 91,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3722.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3850.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3920.tmp"
Fri 24 Mar 2006 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3969.tmp"
Wed 5 Apr 2006 58,368 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL3982.tmp"
Sat 25 Feb 2006 76,288 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\notes\~WRL4022.tmp"
Mon 10 Apr 2006 47,616 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\source\~WRL0948.tmp"
Sun 26 Feb 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of THESIS\source\~WRL2146.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0021.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0033.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0035.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0045.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0086.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0087.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0093.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0101.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0166.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0177.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 59,904 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0178.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0197.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0211.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0216.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0281.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0286.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,712 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0303.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0323.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0325.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0344.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0345.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0349.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0371.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0396.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0398.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0437.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0443.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0471.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0476.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0506.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0563.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0582.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0606.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0614.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0627.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,152 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0670.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0681.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0704.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,712 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0709.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0711.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0713.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0715.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0750.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0760.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0762.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0782.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0813.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0836.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0849.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0857.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0860.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0886.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0888.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0910.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0913.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0939.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0951.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0952.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,616 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0953.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0984.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0985.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0990.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL0991.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1002.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1015.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1016.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1031.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 59,904 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1055.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1090.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1094.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,152 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1095.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1114.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1145.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1147.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1151.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1155.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1161.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 44,544 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1162.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1165.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1167.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1169.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1174.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1197.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1201.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1243.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1246.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,712 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1252.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1279.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1294.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1306.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1312.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1348.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1351.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1357.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1373.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1377.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1389.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1390.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1407.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1466.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1469.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1472.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1486.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,368 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1490.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1495.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1496.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1509.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1510.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1514.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1515.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1523.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1549.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1606.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1620.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1623.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1677.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1692.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1719.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,616 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1745.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1775.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1842.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1844.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1853.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1872.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1875.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1906.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1908.tmp"

#12 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1918.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL1995.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2004.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2032.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2053.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 44,544 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2074.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2088.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2090.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2098.tmp"
Thu 24 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2138.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2140.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 78,848 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2160.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2161.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2182.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2188.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2197.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2244.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2283.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2319.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2324.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2326.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2377.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2381.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2388.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2389.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2409.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2417.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2446.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2448.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2455.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2486.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2496.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2601.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2640.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2655.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2678.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2760.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2776.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2789.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2798.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2803.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2810.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 44,544 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2823.tmp"
Thu 24 Aug 2006 84,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2838.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2839.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2843.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2858.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2906.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2930.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2931.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2952.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2967.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL2999.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3030.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3034.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3050.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3067.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3072.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3073.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3078.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3095.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,616 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3102.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3140.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3151.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3252.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3263.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3273.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3299.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3312.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3316.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3321.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3322.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3330.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3338.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3351.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3424.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3431.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3452.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3489.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3501.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3525.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3560.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3577.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3602.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3603.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3624.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3639.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3641.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3668.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3677.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3692.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3701.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3705.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3726.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3739.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3740.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3751.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3761.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3782.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3884.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3891.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3946.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3955.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3956.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3971.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3982.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3983.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3986.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL3995.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4017.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4024.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4037.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4057.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4062.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4092.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\~WRL4096.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 95,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0023.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0029.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 95,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0050.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0051.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0096.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0099.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 71,680 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0110.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0120.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 62,976 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0134.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0146.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0151.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 34,816 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0159.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 30,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0198.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 67,072 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0228.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 98,816 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0238.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0280.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 92,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0286.tmp"
Wed 2 Apr 2003 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0332.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 93,696 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0366.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 96,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0387.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 62,464 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0395.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 100,352 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0402.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0475.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0480.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 43,008 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0490.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 35,328 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0539.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 68,608 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0541.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 99,840 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0555.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0571.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 98,816 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0579.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 48,128 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0599.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 62,464 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0613.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0625.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0639.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0649.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0679.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0721.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0737.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 96,768 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0747.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0754.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0758.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0767.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 33,792 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0779.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0781.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0785.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0833.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0877.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0883.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 99,328 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0886.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0897.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 43,520 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0905.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 70,656 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0929.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 32,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0937.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0938.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 33,280 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0975.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 51,712 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL0997.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 71,680 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1049.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 64,000 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1097.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1100.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 103,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1113.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 68,608 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1114.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 63,488 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1118.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1130.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 35,328 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1153.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 43,008 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1174.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1197.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 36,352 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1227.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 30,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1266.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 94,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1273.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1306.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1325.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 68,608 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1369.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 47,616 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1379.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 34,816 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1431.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 33,280 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1438.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 62,976 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1466.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1536.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 92,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1538.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1556.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 64,512 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1595.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1649.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1666.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 68,608 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1672.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1679.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1707.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 100,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1721.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1729.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1749.tmp"
Thu 3 Apr 2003 98,816 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1751.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1763.tmp"
Sun 16 Mar 2003 48,128 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Environ Sci\~WRL1781.tmp"
Fri 17 Mar 2006 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0004.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0039.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 76,800 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0057.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0142.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0153.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0272.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0346.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0568.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0629.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 76,288 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL0644.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1128.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 74,752 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1228.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 48,128 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1440.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 35,840 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1585.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1738.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 74,752 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1847.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 48,128 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL1856.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL2061.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 30,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL2102.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL2103.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 30,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL2177.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL2493.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 41,472 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL3295.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 104,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL3576.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 104,960 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL3601.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL3610.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 75,264 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL3699.tmp"
Sat 18 Mar 2006 76,288 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\~WRL3706.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 254,976 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0123.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0193.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0244.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0767.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1016.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1078.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1150.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1737.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 254,976 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2197.tmp"
Thu 5 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2237.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 255,488 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2351.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 255,488 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2787.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2912.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 254,976 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3204.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3716.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 255,488 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3865.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3870.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL4000.tmp"
Mon 14 Apr 2008 60,416 A.SH. --- "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe"
Wed 18 Oct 2006 64,000 A.SH. --- "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL0176.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL0538.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL0551.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL0736.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL0747.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL0919.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1293.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1360.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1408.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1613.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1678.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1722.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1797.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL1899.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2033.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2216.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2371.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2641.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2642.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2726.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2738.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL2961.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3131.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3391.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3557.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3656.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3820.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3848.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL3884.tmp"
Mon 17 Jul 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of Rhodes\Essay\paint\~WRL4027.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0207.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0279.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0297.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0436.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0872.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0888.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL0912.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1398.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1410.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1513.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1604.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1685.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1711.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1743.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1786.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL1914.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2060.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 22,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2063.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2482.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2653.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2786.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2856.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL2935.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3113.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3383.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3388.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3422.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3465.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3474.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3499.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3562.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 22,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3642.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3655.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL3878.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of CP paper\drafts\conference report notes - functional\~WRL4011.tmp"

#13 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

Mon 1 Mar 2004 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL0004.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL0916.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL1248.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL1583.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL1620.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL2738.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL2850.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL3032.tmp"
Sun 8 Feb 2004 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL3120.tmp"
Mon 1 Mar 2004 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 204\~WRL3574.tmp"
Wed 26 Mar 2003 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Francais\Francais 102\~WRL1665.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL0412.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL0674.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL0762.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 90,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL1349.tmp"
Mon 9 Dec 2002 108,544 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL1847.tmp"
Thu 21 Nov 2002 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL2027.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 96,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL2240.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 95,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL2268.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 91,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL2378.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 93,696 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL2837.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL3041.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 93,696 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL3049.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL3282.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL3332.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 95,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL3415.tmp"
Thu 17 Oct 2002 91,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL3538.tmp"
Thu 21 Nov 2002 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 184\~WRL4042.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0004.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0023.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0107.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 34,816 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0407.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0417.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0480.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0506.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 32,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0612.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 32,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0635.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0682.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 35,840 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0836.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 32,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0898.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 46,592 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL0994.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 35,328 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1022.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1055.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1100.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 30,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1202.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1212.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1261.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1453.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 35,840 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1514.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 32,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1742.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 36,352 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL1998.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2041.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 44,544 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2045.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2094.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 43,520 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2108.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 34,304 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2272.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 46,592 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2348.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 39,424 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2386.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 30,208 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2391.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2474.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2511.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2628.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 36,864 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2742.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 34,304 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2801.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2880.tmp"
Fri 11 Apr 2003 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL2943.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3027.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3069.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3189.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3369.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3393.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3520.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 35,840 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3534.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3601.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 44,544 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3731.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 43,520 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3741.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3765.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3808.tmp"
Sun 13 Apr 2003 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3843.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 35,840 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3907.tmp"
Sat 12 Apr 2003 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\~WRL3928.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL0108.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL0695.tmp"
Wed 26 Apr 2006 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL0840.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL1361.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL1818.tmp"
Wed 26 Apr 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL1909.tmp"
Wed 26 Apr 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL2008.tmp"
Wed 26 Apr 2006 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL3146.tmp"
Wed 26 Apr 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL3382.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL3410.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL3535.tmp"
Thu 27 Apr 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL3607.tmp"
Wed 26 Apr 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Theatre 535\paper\~WRL3651.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0097.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0105.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0167.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0173.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0316.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0379.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0463.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0474.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0568.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0702.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0722.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0725.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0780.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL0989.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1102.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1193.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1272.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1297.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1518.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1825.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1852.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1902.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1946.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL1956.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2014.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2030.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2067.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2082.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2083.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 29,696 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2126.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2163.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2200.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 29,696 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2244.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2304.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2328.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2520.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2622.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2696.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2738.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2745.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2754.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2838.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 29,696 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2850.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL2922.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3028.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3042.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3079.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3252.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3454.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3500.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3551.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 28,160 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3563.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3813.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,648 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3857.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3877.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3887.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3909.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3958.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3984.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL3986.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL4016.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\Histoire de France\‚crit\~WRL4090.tmp"
Tue 3 Apr 2007 4,348 ..SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\DRMv1.bak"
Tue 20 Nov 2007 53,248 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Desktop\~WRL1673.tmp"
Thu 5 Jul 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Desktop\~WRL3282.tmp"
Mon 26 Jan 2009 9,934,392 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\setup.exe"
Thu 28 Apr 2005 162 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\Poli Sci 106\final\~$V_81_D.exe"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 77,312 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 974\final\~WRL0531.tmp"
Mon 17 Apr 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\debate\~WRL0511.tmp"
Mon 17 Apr 2006 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\debate\~WRL2945.tmp"
Wed 12 Apr 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\debate\~WRL3624.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0082.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0463.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0482.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0539.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0590.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0871.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0901.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0942.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL0957.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1071.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1128.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1195.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1389.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1461.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1508.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1612.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1675.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1880.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1881.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL1904.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2257.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2377.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2564.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2693.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2702.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2725.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 21,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL2991.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL3040.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL3140.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 23,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL3508.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL3829.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL3850.tmp"
Sat 4 Mar 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 411 - for\paper\~WRL3954.tmp"
Tue 10 May 2005 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of AIX\IEP\l'action humanitaire\notes\~WRL0001.tmp"
Sun 22 Apr 2007 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Mon 19 Nov 2007 25,088 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Desktop\JOBS\~WRL0001.tmp"
Tue 20 Nov 2007 26,112 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Desktop\JOBS\~WRL0003.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 25,600 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL0379.tmp"
Fri 23 Feb 2007 27,136 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL0440.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 22,016 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL0562.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 23,552 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL0626.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 23,552 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL0744.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 22,016 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1160.tmp"
Fri 23 Feb 2007 26,624 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1350.tmp"
Fri 23 Feb 2007 27,136 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1358.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1397.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 29,696 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1469.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 23,552 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1482.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 25,600 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1587.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1889.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 25,088 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1917.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL1930.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 25,600 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2013.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2089.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 25,600 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2366.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 22,016 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2414.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2485.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 22,016 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2647.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 28,160 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL2924.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 19,968 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL3158.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 20,992 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL3645.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 28,160 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL3649.tmp"
Thu 8 Feb 2007 25,600 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\THOMAS\~WRL3696.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0018.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0057.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 56,320 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0058.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0069.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0096.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 71,680 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0105.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0113.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0122.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0151.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0172.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 82,432 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0178.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0199.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0220.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0239.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0243.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 92,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0244.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0247.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0255.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0272.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0330.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,704 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0334.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0339.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0341.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0371.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0378.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0379.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0383.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0412.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 75,776 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0413.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0424.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0447.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0479.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0481.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0508.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0511.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0518.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0527.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0559.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0567.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0568.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0580.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 64,512 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0588.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0597.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0598.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0603.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0605.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0613.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0625.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0628.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0646.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0647.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,704 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0672.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0699.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,192 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0729.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,024 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0752.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0760.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0762.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0776.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0810.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0819.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0822.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0825.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0836.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0892.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0915.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0920.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0923.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0928.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 92,672 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0930.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0937.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0955.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0961.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,024 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0963.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,024 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0969.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0978.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0982.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL0983.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1010.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1015.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1048.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 77,312 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1053.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1078.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1110.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1113.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1137.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1175.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1188.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1195.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 60,928 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1213.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1241.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1271.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1327.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1333.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1353.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1390.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1404.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 68,096 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1427.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1428.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1429.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1450.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1486.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1487.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1511.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1525.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,704 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1570.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 56,320 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1571.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1575.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1591.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1614.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1636.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1637.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 82,432 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1662.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 83,456 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1671.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1686.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1690.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1703.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1761.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1781.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1783.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1784.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1785.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,192 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1786.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1787.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1792.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1859.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1871.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1873.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 96,768 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1875.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 61,952 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1876.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1898.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1938.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1942.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1950.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1951.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1952.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1984.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1986.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 71,680 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL1991.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 71,680 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2023.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,192 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2047.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2107.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,216 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2153.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2184.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2186.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2197.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2201.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2206.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2230.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2236.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 67,584 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2238.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2253.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2278.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2281.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,600 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2317.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2324.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2343.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2356.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2372.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2417.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,704 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2418.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2449.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2455.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 82,432 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2461.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2472.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2482.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2504.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 78,848 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2516.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2537.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2540.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2542.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2553.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2567.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2578.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2596.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 76,288 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2614.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2616.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2622.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2643.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2655.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 77,312 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2676.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2680.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 78,848 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2715.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2764.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2774.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 82,432 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2776.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2796.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2797.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,024 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2805.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2814.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,552 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2822.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2834.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2875.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2882.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2888.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2910.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2915.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 64,512 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2923.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2941.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2943.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 78,848 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL2966.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3011.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3050.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3051.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3087.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3097.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3115.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 79,872 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3121.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 76,288 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3134.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3153.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3168.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3174.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3205.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3216.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3223.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3226.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3227.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3245.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3273.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3284.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 78,848 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3299.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 66,048 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3300.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3301.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,024 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3372.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3377.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3396.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 78,848 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3416.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3436.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 30,720 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3470.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3478.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3481.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3503.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 82,432 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3505.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3506.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3511.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 72,704 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3515.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3517.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,216 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3525.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3535.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,216 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3558.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,384 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3592.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3599.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 64,000 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3638.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3641.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3680.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 85,504 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3688.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3689.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3719.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,744 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3727.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 80,896 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3769.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 89,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3777.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 73,216 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3786.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3792.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3834.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 79,360 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3838.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,024 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3851.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3852.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3860.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3896.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3923.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3941.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 87,040 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3949.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3950.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 75,264 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3951.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 82,432 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL3987.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4000.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4001.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 81,408 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4007.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 65,536 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4009.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 86,528 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4012.tmp"
Mon 12 Dec 2005 31,232 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4019.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 90,624 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4039.tmp"
Sat 10 Dec 2005 84,992 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4056.tmp"
Sun 11 Dec 2005 64,512 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Poli Sci\PS 401\Paper\‚crit\~WRL4088.tmp"
Sat 14 Feb 2004 32,256 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 2 - balloon\~WRL3914.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL0139.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL1149.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL1416.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL1530.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL1751.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL1763.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL3649.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL3802.tmp"
Sun 29 Feb 2004 19,968 A..H. --- "C:\Copy of UW coursework\Psych\Psy 225 - exp\Labs\lab 4 - self-focus\~WRL4060.tmp"
Mon 29 May 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Desktop\JOBS\most updated\~WRL0383.tmp"
Mon 29 May 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Desktop\JOBS\most updated\~WRL2641.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 254,976 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0123.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0193.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0244.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 25,088 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL0767.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1016.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1078.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1150.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL1737.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 254,976 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2197.tmp"
Thu 5 May 2005 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2237.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 255,488 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2351.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 255,488 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2787.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL2912.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 254,976 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3204.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 22,016 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3716.tmp"
Sun 8 May 2005 255,488 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3865.tmp"
Sat 7 May 2005 20,992 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL3870.tmp"
Sat 14 May 2005 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\AIX\Histoire de France\~WRL4000.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0021.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0033.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0035.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,200 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0045.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0086.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0087.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0093.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0101.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0166.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0177.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 59,904 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0178.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0197.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0211.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0216.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0281.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0286.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,712 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0303.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0323.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 26,112 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0325.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0344.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0345.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0349.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0371.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0396.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0398.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0437.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 58,880 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0443.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0471.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,104 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0476.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0506.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 27,136 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0563.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0582.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0606.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0614.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0627.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,152 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0670.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0681.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0704.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 51,712 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0709.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0711.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0713.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0715.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,688 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0750.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0760.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 60,416 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0762.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0782.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0813.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 48,640 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0836.tmp"
Wed 23 Aug 2006 82,944 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0849.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,376 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0857.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 46,080 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0860.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,568 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0886.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 40,448 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0888.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 38,400 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0910.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0913.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 49,664 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0939.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 41,984 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0951.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 24,576 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0952.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 47,616 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0953.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0984.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0985.tmp"
Sat 5 Aug 2006 25,600 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0990.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 50,176 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL0991.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 53,248 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL1002.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 38,912 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL1015.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 42,496 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL1016.tmp"
Sun 3 Sep 2006 39,936 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL1031.tmp"
Thu 27 Jul 2006 59,904 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL1055.tmp"
Sat 9 Sep 2006 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\CP paper\drafts\~WRL1090.tmp"

#14 katwmn6

katwmn6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:30 PM

okay the log continues for ages - do you want me to post the rest, or does the top bit have all the info you need?

thank you thank you thank you!!

#15 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

i noticed that while in safe mode, my resident shield on AVG does not load properly ("resident shield is not loaded") and "the email scanner is not fully functional."

This is normal for Safemode

I thought you sait you ran ATF? Please run it again, choosing "Select All". Most of this mile long list is temporary files

To be on the safe side, post the rest of the SD Fix log

Also see if Mbam will run now
Mark
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users