Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Many Virus and problems, Please help..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 wasco22

wasco22

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:05 AM

Computer completely crashed, many virus need advice..
This computer is not running at all right now, I have the HD out of it and I'm trying to access it via a usb connection on this computer which for the most part is sort of accessing but not completely.
Let me give you a brief history of what happened. I was sort of running, but certain things were not accessable.
1. Folder options were not visible or available, if I tried to open a zip file a window would flash for a 1/4 second and disappear. If I tried to open hijack this same problem a quick flash and then closed. If I went on the web to kapersky.com to online scan page would open then browser would close instantly. So I thought I would run sdfix, so I powered the computer off and tried to restart in safe mode, I got an error stating hal.dll file in the system32 directory was either missing or corupt. Any key will reboot the computer in normal mode and would boot to the desktop fine, so I decided to replace the hal.dll file so I created a folder on my desktop and called it hal old and placed the old file in there and replaced it with the hal file that was on this computer, now I have the same error only the computer is in 1 big boot loop I cant access in safe or normal now.
Can sdfix be run on an external drive that is not the primary drive running on another computer?
I tried in dos and from this computer to copy the old hal.dll file back to the system32 directory, however I cant access my user login, desktop where the file is, I get an error access denied.
Is there some other way to tackle this, I will leave it up to the experts , I'm hoping there is some type of program that I can run at least enough that I can access and clean further.

I can't post a hijack log please read above.
The drive is running on another computer, piggybacked on a usb link and somewhat accessible that way.
I'm hoping to get it cleaned up enough so I can get it running on its own without loosing any of my data then clean up further.
This is the worst one I have ever had or seen.

Please I hope someone can help me with this problem.. Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

Some good news, HD back in computer and kind of working here is a fresh log.. Any help would be appreciated...

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:19:04 PM, on 1/30/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MARVELL\61XX\APACHE2\BIN\APACHE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oodag.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcCtlCom.exe
C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\ImApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\sypware and virus programs\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneCDTray] "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zBrowser Launcher] C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IncrediMail] C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AlcoholAutomount] "C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O18 - Protocol: intu-qt2007 - {026BF40D-BA05-467B-9F1F-AD0D7A3F5F11} - C:\Program Files\QuickTax 2007\ic2007pp.dll
O18 - Protocol: intu-qt2008 - {05E53CE9-66C8-4A9E-A99F-FDB7A8E7B596} - C:\Program Files\QuickTax 2008\ic2008pp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: Marvell RAID Event Agent (Marvell RAID) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe
O23 - Service: MRU Web Service (MRUWebService) - Apache Software Foundation - C:\PROGRAM FILES\MARVELL\61XX\APACHE2\BIN\APACHE.EXE
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: O&O Defrag - O&O Software GmbH - C:\WINDOWS\system32\oodag.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (PcCtlCom) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: StarWind AE Service (StarWindServiceAE) - Rocket Division Software - C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Real-time Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe
O23 - Service: WinIP - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Algenta\WinIP 4\WinIPservice.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 9668 bytes

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results, click no to the Optional_Scan
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

R,
K
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#4 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

Thank you for your response, and I also apologize I've been away for a bit.

DDS (Ver_09-02-01.01)

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Install Date: 11/11/2007 7:34:23 AM
System Uptime: 2/12/2009 9:24:57 AM (11 hours ago)

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. | | P5N-D
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz | Socket 775 | 2400/266mhz

==== Disk Partitions =========================

C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 466 GiB total, 396.322 GiB free.
D: is CDROM ()
E: is CDROM ()
F: is FIXED (NTFS) - 233 GiB total, 160.406 GiB free.

==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============

Class GUID: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: Microsoft Loopback Adapter
Device ID: ROOT\NET\0000
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Name: Microsoft Loopback Adapter
PNP Device ID: ROOT\NET\0000
Service: msloop

==== System Restore Points ===================

RP607: 2/7/2009 5:33:24 PM - System Checkpoint
RP608: 2/7/2009 5:34:03 PM - Feb 7th , running smooth..
RP609: 2/8/2009 5:50:01 PM - System Checkpoint
RP610: 2/9/2009 6:11:48 PM - System Checkpoint
RP611: 2/10/2009 6:48:15 PM - System Checkpoint
RP612: 2/11/2009 7:10:19 PM - System Checkpoint
RP613: 2/12/2009 9:19:06 AM - Software Distribution Service 3.0

==== Installed Programs ======================

3DMark06
Accu-Chek Compass
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional - English, Français, Deutsch
Adobe Bridge 1.0
Adobe Common File Installer
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player Plugin
Adobe Help Center 1.0
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Adobe Shockwave Player
Adobe Stock Photos 1.0
Atomic Clock Sync
AutoUpdate
Avanquest update
Brother HL-2040
Castle Link
CloneCD
CNetX Flash Format
DataSafe 3
DivX Codec
DivX Content Uploader
DivX Converter
DivX Player
DivX Web Player
DVD Shrink 3.2
Futuremark SystemInfo
gBurner
Google Earth
Guitar Hero III
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111
HijackThis 2.0.2
HOLUX GPS USB DEVICE
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
IncrediMail JunkFilter Plus
IncrediMail Xe
Intel Audio Studio 2.0
Intel® PRO Network Connections 11.2.0.69
Ipswitch WS_FTP Pro
Java™ 6 Update 11
jv16 PowerTools 1.4.1
Kaspersky Online Scanner
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)
Logitech Audio Echo Cancellation Component
Logitech iTouch Software
Logitech Legacy USB Camera Driver Package
Logitech MouseWare 9.79.1
Logitech QuickCam
Logitech QuickCam Driver Package
Macromedia Contribute 3.11
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
Macromedia Extension Manager
Macromedia Fireworks 8
Macromedia Flash 8
Macromedia Flash 8 Video Encoder
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Marvell 61xx MRU
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Microsoft ActiveSync
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft English TTS Engine
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 A Century of Flight
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Links 2003
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Access database engine 2007 (English)
Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
Microsoft Tool Web Package:WntIpcfg.exe
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Mirar
Motorola Driver Installation
Motorola Phone Tools
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.6)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)
MVision
Nero 7 Premium
NetBeans IDE 5.0
NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA PhysX v8.09.04
NVIDIA System Update
O&O Defrag Professional Edition
PartitionMagic
PowerISO
PowerQuest PartitionMagic 8.0
QuickTax 2007
QuickTax 2008
RealFlight G2 Simulator
RealFlight G3 R/C Simulator
RealFlight G4 R/C Simulator
RealPlayer
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Roger Wilco
ScanCraft CS-P
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
SigmaTel Audio
Software Update for Web Folders
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 07
Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006
TTS Wrapper
Unlocker 1.8.5
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
VSHD Loader 1.0
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Live installer
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Presentation Foundation
Windows XP Service Pack 3
WinRAR archiver
WinZip
Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0

==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========

2/7/2009 5:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At6.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/7/2009 4:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At5.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/7/2009 3:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At4.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/7/2009 2:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At3.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/7/2009 1:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At2.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/7/2009 12:45:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At1.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 11:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At24.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 10:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At23.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 9:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At22.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 8:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At21.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 7:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At20.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 6:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At19.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 5:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 4:06:17 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: SASKUTIL
2/6/2009 4:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At17.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 3:51:05 PM, error: Dhcp [1002] - The IP address lease 192.168.1.100 for the Network Card with network address 001FC6DDE28F has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).
2/6/2009 3:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At16.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 2:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At15.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 1:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At14.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 12:00:00 PM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At13.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 11:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At12.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 10:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At11.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 9:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At10.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 8:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At9.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 7:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At8.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/6/2009 6:00:00 AM, error: Schedule [7901] - The At7.job command failed to start due to the following error: %%2147942402
2/5/2009 8:12:22 PM, error: System Error [1003] - Error code 000000c2, parameter1 00000007, parameter2 00000cd4, parameter3 02070004, parameter4 89855f50.
2/7/2009 9:37:00 PM, error: System Error [1003] - Error code 000000c2, parameter1 00000007, parameter2 00000cd4, parameter3 020d000d, parameter4 8990ab58.
2/9/2009 5:45:24 PM, error: System Error [1003] - Error code 000000c2, parameter1 00000007, parameter2 00000cd4, parameter3 02070002, parameter4 89e2c768.
2/10/2009 9:56:31 PM, error: System Error [1003] - Error code 000000c2, parameter1 00000007, parameter2 00000cd4, parameter3 02040001, parameter4 89de55f0.
2/11/2009 5:35:16 AM, error: W32Time [17] - Time Provider NtpClient: An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer 'time.windows.com,0x1'. NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in 15 minutes. The error was: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. (0x80072751)
2/12/2009 9:27:30 AM, error: System Error [1003] - Error code 1000000a, parameter1 805bb49e, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000008, parameter4 805bb49e.

==== End Of File ===========================

And here is the other one:

DDS (Ver_09-02-01.01) - NTFSx86
Run by scott at 20:56:06.96 on Thu 02/12/2009
Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_11
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3326.2745 [GMT -5:00]

AV: Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006 *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated)
FW: Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security (Firewall) *enabled*

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oodag.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcCtlCom.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\ImApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Download\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.ca/
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
TB: Adobe PDF: {47833539-d0c5-4125-9fa8-0819e2eaac93} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
EB: Adobe PDF: {182ec0be-5110-49c8-a062-beb1d02a220b} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
uRun: [IncrediMail] c:\program files\incredimail\bin\IncMail.exe /c
uRun: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
uRun: [AlcoholAutomount] "c:\program files\alcohol soft\alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount
uRun: [H/PC Connection Agent] "c:\program files\microsoft activesync\Wcescomm.exe"
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE
mRun: [CloneCDTray] "c:\program files\slysoft\clonecd\CloneCDTray.exe" /s
mRun: [zBrowser Launcher] c:\program files\logitech\itouch\iTouch.exe
mRun: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lcommgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
mRun: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "c:\program files\logitech\quickcam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
mRun: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
mRun: [pccguide.exe] "c:\program files\trend micro\internet security 2006\pccguide.exe"
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\scott\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobea~1.lnk - c:\windows\installer\{ac76ba86-1033-f400-7760-000000000003}\_SC_Acrobat.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobea~2.lnk - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\micros~1.lnk - c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\OSA.EXE
IE: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - c:\program files\incredimail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
IE: Append to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} - hxxp://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_11-windows-i586.cab
Handler: intu-qt2007 - {026BF40D-BA05-467b-9F1F-AD0D7A3F5F11} - c:\program files\quicktax 2007\ic2007pp.dll
Handler: intu-qt2008 - {05E53CE9-66C8-4a9e-A99F-FDB7A8E7B596} - c:\program files\quicktax 2008\ic2008pp.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\scott\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\9nlxx03b.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.ca/

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 mv61xx;mv61xx;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mv61xx.sys [2006-11-14 77952]
R2 Marvell RAID;Marvell RAID Event Agent;c:\program files\marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe [2006-8-9 114688]
R2 MRUWebService;MRU Web Service;c:\program files\marvell\61xx\apache2\bin\Apache.exe [2006-4-29 20541]
R2 ScFBPNT;CanoScan FBP Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SCFBPNT.SYS [2007-11-15 16288]
R2 Tmfilter;Tmfilter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmxpflt.sys [2005-9-26 205328]
R2 Tmntsrv;Trend Micro Real-time Service;c:\progra~1\trendm~1\intern~1\Tmntsrv.exe [2005-12-5 340040]
R2 TmPfw;Trend Micro Personal Firewall;c:\progra~1\trendm~1\intern~1\TmPfw.exe [2005-12-1 634944]
R2 Tmpreflt;Tmpreflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmpreflt.sys [2005-9-26 36368]
R2 tmproxy;Trend Micro Proxy Service;c:\progra~1\trendm~1\intern~1\tmproxy.exe [2005-12-1 286791]
S0 482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53;482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53;c:\windows\system32\482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53.sys --> c:\windows\system32\482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53.sys [?]
S1 fipss;fipss;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fipss.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fipss.sys [?]
S1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; [x]
S1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; [x]
S3 PciCon;PciCon;\??\d:\pcicon.sys --> d:\PciCon.sys [?]
S3 SASENUM;SASENUM; [x]
S3 WinIP;WinIP;c:\program files\algenta\winip 4\winipservice.exe --> c:\program files\algenta\winip 4\WinIPservice.exe [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-01-31 16:21 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\IM
2009-01-31 16:15 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\IncrediMail
2009-01-29 17:05 <DIR> a-dshr-- C:\cmdcons
2009-01-21 15:22 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\QuickTax 2008
2009-01-21 15:16 <DIR> --d----- c:\windows\system32\appmgmt

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-02-06 16:01 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2009-02-06 16:01 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\logiflt.iad
2009-01-14 16:11 38,496 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-01-14 16:11 15,504 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2008-12-20 18:15 826,368 a------- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2008-01-15 21:05 32 a------- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\ezsid.dat
2008-08-23 08:09 32,768 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012008082320080824\index.dat
2008-09-17 04:51 32,768 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012008091720080918\index.dat

============= FINISH: 20:56:31.20 ===============

#5 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:56 AM

Hello. I am PropagandaPanda (Panda or PP for short), and I will be helping you.

Disable Realtime Protection
Antimalware programs can interfere with ComboFix and other tools we need to run. Please temporarily disable all realtime protections you have enabled. Refer to this page, if you are unsure how.

Download and Run ComboFix
Download Combofix by sUBs from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.
Link 1, Link 2, Link 3
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts. If you are using Windows Vista, right click the icon and select "Run as Administrator". You will not recieve the prompts below if you are not using Windows XP. ComboFix will check to see if you have the Windows Recovery Console installed.
  • If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
    Posted ImagePosted Image

• When the Recovery Console has been installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
    Posted Image
  • When finished, ComboFix will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).
Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running. ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Download and Run Scan with GMER
We will use GMER to scan for rootkits.

Please download GMER.zip to your desktop from any of the links below:
LINK1, LINK2
  • Right click on GMER.zip and select "Extract All".
  • Close all other open programs as there is a slight chance your computer will crash.
  • Double click GMER.exe. Your security programs may detect GMER's driver trying to load. Allow it.
  • You may see a warning saying "GMER has detected rootkit activity". If so, select NO.
  • Leaving the settings at default, click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click Save and save the log onto your desktop.
Please include the log in your next reply.
In your next reply include:
-the ComboFix log
-the GMER scan log

Please also tell me of any changes you have made to your computer since you started your topic.

With Regards,
The Panda

#6 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

Thanks again for the fast response. I haven't really made any changes on the computer, however I still have the random BSOD and random reboot ( Bad pool caller ) its seems to be due to usb devices or programs starting and stopping. Here are the logs you asked for.

GMER 1.0.14.14536 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-02-13 20:59:34
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

---- System - GMER 1.0.14 ----

SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwCreateKey [0xBA6BE0D0]
SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwEnumerateKey [0xBA6C3FB2]
SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xBA6C4340]
SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwOpenKey [0xBA6BE0B0]
SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwQueryKey [0xBA6C4418]
SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwQueryValueKey [0xBA6C4298]
SSDT sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.) ZwSetValueKey [0xBA6C44AA]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.14 ----

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 2CE2 8050457E 2 Bytes [ 6C, BA ]
.text USBPORT.SYS!DllUnload B9E098AC 5 Bytes JMP 8B731770
? System32\Drivers\a4yn7xvb.SYS The system cannot find the file specified. !
? C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PROCEXP90.SYS The system cannot find the file specified. !
? C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.14 ----

IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_UCHAR] [BA6BEAD4] sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] [BA6BEC1A] sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_USHORT] [BA6BEB9C] sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] [BA6BF748] sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_UCHAR] [BA6BF61E] sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_UCHAR] [BA6D429A] sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[HAL.dll!KfReleaseSpinLock] [8065A3D0] \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe (NT Kernel & System/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[HAL.dll!KeQueryPerformanceCounter] [8065B4AA] \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe (NT Kernel & System/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[HAL.dll!KfLowerIrql] [8065A57E] \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe (NT Kernel & System/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[HAL.dll!KfAcquireSpinLock] [8065A360] \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe (NT Kernel & System/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[HAL.dll!ExReleaseFastMutex] [8065949E] \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe (NT Kernel & System/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[HAL.dll!ExAcquireFastMutex] [806593D4] \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe (NT Kernel & System/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisFreePacketPool] [BA4E3ED7] NDIS.sys (NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisAllocatePacketPool] [BA4E41BD] NDIS.sys (NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisAllocateMemoryWithTag] [BA4E40A9] NDIS.sys (NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver/Microsoft Corporation)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisFreeMemory] [BA4E3F97] NDIS.sys (NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver/Microsoft Corporation)

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.14 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[836] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003D2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[836] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003D2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[836] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003D2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[836] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003D2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[956] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00AB2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[956] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00AB2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[956] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00AB2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[956] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00AB2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe[1780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003D2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe[1780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003D2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe[1780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003D2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe[1780] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003D2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe[2948] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003E2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe[2948] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003E2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe[2948] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003E2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe[2948] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003E2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe[3084] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00982F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe[3084] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00982CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe[3084] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00982D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe[3084] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00982CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe[3104] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00B62F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe[3104] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00B62CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe[3104] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00B62D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe[3104] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00B62CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[3180] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [01A62F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[3180] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [01A62CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[3180] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [01A62D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[3180] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [01A62CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe[3184] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003D2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe[3184] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003D2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe[3184] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003D2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe[3184] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003D2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[3532] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003E2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[3532] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003E2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[3532] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003E2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[3532] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003E2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3660] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00AE2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3660] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00AE2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3660] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00AE2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3660] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00AE2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\ImApp.exe[3748] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00F02F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\ImApp.exe[3748] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00F02CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\ImApp.exe[3748] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00F02D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\ImApp.exe[3748] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00F02CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe[3808] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00C12F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe[3808] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00C12CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe[3808] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00C12D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe[3808] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00C12CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe[3988] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00A22F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe[3988] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00A22CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe[3988] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00A22D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe[3988] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00A22CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[6052] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00802F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[6052] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00802CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[6052] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00802D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[6052] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00802CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.14 ----

Device \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs 8B7FE1E8

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs Tmpreflt.sys (Pre-Filter For XP/Trend Micro Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip tmtdi.sys (Trend Micro TDI Driver (i386-fre)/Trend Micro Inc.)

Device \Driver\usbohci \Device\USBPDO-0 8B7221E8
Device \Driver\usbehci \Device\USBPDO-1 8B78E1E8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmIoDaemon 8B8771E8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmConfig 8B8771E8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmPnP 8B8771E8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmInfo 8B8771E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000053 8B8791E8

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp tmtdi.sys (Trend Micro TDI Driver (i386-fre)/Trend Micro Inc.)

Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000056 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000057 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume1 8B8011E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000058 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume2 8B8011E8
Device \Driver\Cdrom \Device\CdRom0 8B7851E8
Device \Driver\Cdrom \Device\CdRom1 8B7851E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000073 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000067 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000080 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000068 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000081 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000069 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000082 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000076 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000083 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000077 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBt_Wins_Export 8A5741E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000084 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000078 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000085 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\00000079 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetbiosSmb 8A5741E8
Device \Driver\PCI_NTPNP7006 \Device\0000005a sptd.sys (SCSI Pass Through Direct Host/Duplex Secure Ltd.)
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{6C7C7E90-9B62-4B9C-AC13-7A6D313A3FD4} 8A5741E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000005c 8B8791E8

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp tmtdi.sys (Trend Micro TDI Driver (i386-fre)/Trend Micro Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp tmtdi.sys (Trend Micro TDI Driver (i386-fre)/Trend Micro Inc.)

Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000006a 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000006b 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\usbohci \Device\USBFDO-0 8B7221E8
Device \Driver\usbehci \Device\USBFDO-1 8B78E1E8
Device \FileSystem\MRxSmb \Device\LanmanDatagramReceiver 8A537450
Device \FileSystem\MRxSmb \Device\LanmanRedirector 8A537450
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000007c 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\FtControl 8B8011E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000007d 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000007e 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\ACPI \Device\0000007f 8B8791E8
Device \Driver\a4yn7xvb \Device\Scsi\a4yn7xvb1 8B6631E8
Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs 8A5131E8

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.14 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0xBF 0x42 0xC1 0xD9 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0x40 0x89 0x9C 0x66 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0x20 0x02 0x20 0x5D ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0x42 0xCF 0xBD 0xB4 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@start 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@type 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@imagepath \systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSrvdc.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@group file system
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSserv \systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSrvdc.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSl \systemroot\system32\TDSSofkl.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s1 771343423
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s2 285507792
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@h0 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0xCD 0x8D 0x2D 0x61 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@ujdew 0xDB 0x16 0x14 0x7A ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40@ujdew 0xFA 0x53 0x96 0xAC ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@p0 C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04@ujdew 0xCD 0x8D 0x2D 0x61 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001@ujdew 0xDB 0x16 0x14 0x7A ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet006\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04\00000001\jdgg40@ujdew 0xFA 0x53 0x96 0xAC ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System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

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.14 ----

ComboFix 09-02-12.03 - scott 2009-02-13 19:42:30.3 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3326.2872 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\download\ComboFix.exe
AV: Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006 *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated)
FW: Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security (Firewall) *disabled*
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-01-14 to 2009-02-14 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C432.lfa
2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C425.lfa
2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C421.lfa
2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C420.lfa
2009-02-13 18:19 . 2009-02-13 18:19 <DIR> d-------- c:\temp\Microsoft Windows Vista ULTIMATE x86 SP1 Integrated February 2009 OEM DVD-BIE
2009-01-31 16:21 . 2009-01-31 16:21 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\IM
2009-01-31 16:15 . 2009-01-31 16:15 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\IncrediMail
2009-01-21 15:22 . 2009-02-06 16:10 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\QuickTax 2008

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-02-13 23:27 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\scott\Application Data\uTorrent
2009-02-08 13:32 --------- d-----w c:\program files\RealFlightG3
2009-02-07 22:31 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Java
2009-02-06 21:01 0 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2009-02-06 21:01 0 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\logiflt.iad
2009-01-31 21:15 --------- d-----w c:\program files\IncrediMail
2009-01-31 14:01 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-01-25 14:45 --------- d-----w c:\program files\jv16 PowerTools
2009-01-21 20:22 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\scott\Application Data\Intuit Canada
2009-01-21 20:21 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit Canada
2009-01-14 21:11 38,496 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-01-14 21:11 15,504 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2008-12-20 23:15 826,368 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2008-12-14 15:44 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Castle Creations
2008-01-16 02:05 32 ----a-w c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ezsid.dat
2008-08-23 13:09 32,768 --sha-w c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008082320080824\index.dat
2008-09-17 09:51 32,768 --sha-w c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008091720080918\index.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IncrediMail"="c:\program files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe" [2008-06-12 243072]
"BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}"="c:\program files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe" [2006-08-30 139264]
"AlcoholAutomount"="c:\program files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" [2007-11-16 4608]
"H/PC Connection Agent"="c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe" [2006-11-13 1289000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2008-10-07 13574144]
"CloneCDTray"="c:\program files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" [2005-05-19 57344]
"zBrowser Launcher"="c:\program files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe" [2004-03-18 892928]
"NeroFilterCheck"="c:\program files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe" [2006-01-12 155648]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [2007-10-25 563984]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="c:\program files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [2007-10-25 2178832]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2005-02-16 81920]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2006-10-22 620152]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2008-10-07 86016]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2008-11-10 136600]
"MSConfig"="c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\Binaries\MSCONFIG.EXE" [2008-04-13 169984]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2008-10-07 c:\windows\system32\nwiz.exe]
"SkyTel"="SkyTel.EXE" [2006-05-16 c:\windows\SkyTel.exe]
"Logitech Utility"="Logi_MwX.Exe" [2003-12-17 c:\windows\LOGI_MWX.EXE]
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2007-01-30 c:\windows\RTHDCPL.exe]

c:\documents and settings\scott\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Gamma.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2005-03-16 113664]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk - c:\windows\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000003}\_SC_Acrobat.exe [2008-03-15 295606]
Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe [2006-10-22 734872]
Microsoft Office.lnk - c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE [2001-02-13 83360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0oodbs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelAudioStudio]
--a------ 2006-09-21 10:36 9138176 c:\program files\Intel Audio Studio\IntelAudioStudio.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\pccguide.exe]
--a------ 2005-12-05 15:49 897089 c:\program files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\RealFlightG3\\RealFlight.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\ImApp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\IncMail.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\ImpCnt.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\ImLc.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Links 2003\\LinksMMIII.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dpnsvr.exe"=
"f:\\archives\\Misc\\utorrent.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Aspyr\\Guitar Hero III\\GH3.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe"=
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"45085:TCP"= 45085:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"8352:TCP"= 8352:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"7751:TCP"= 7751:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"15314:TCP"= 15314:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"26675:TCP"= 26675:TCP:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Service

R2 Marvell RAID;Marvell RAID Event Agent;c:\program files\Marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe [2006-08-09 114688]
R2 MRUWebService;MRU Web Service;c:\program files\Marvell\61xx\Apache2\bin\Apache.exe [2006-04-29 20541]
R2 ScFBPNT;CanoScan FBP Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SCFBPNT.SYS [2007-11-15 16288]
R2 Tmfilter;Tmfilter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmxpflt.sys [2005-09-26 205328]
R2 Tmpreflt;Tmpreflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmpreflt.sys [2005-09-26 36368]
S0 482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53;482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53;c:\windows\system32\482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53.sys --> c:\windows\system32\482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53.sys [?]
S1 fipss;fipss;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fipss.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fipss.sys [?]
S2 Tmntsrv;Trend Micro Real-time Service;c:\progra~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe [2005-12-05 340040]
S2 TmPfw;Trend Micro Personal Firewall;c:\progra~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe [2005-12-01 634944]
S2 tmproxy;Trend Micro Proxy Service;c:\progra~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe [2005-12-01 286791]
S3 SASENUM;SASENUM; [x]
S3 WinIP;WinIP;c:\program files\Algenta\WinIP 4\WinIPservice.exe --> c:\program files\Algenta\WinIP 4\WinIPservice.exe [?]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{8a41b82e-9601-11dc-acea-00044b0323cc}]
\Shell\AutoRun\command - c:\windows\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL G:\m.exe /s
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At1.job
- c:\windows\system32\c467k1SS.exe []

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At10.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At11.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At12.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At13.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At14.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At15.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At16.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At17.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At18.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At19.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At2.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At20.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At21.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At22.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At23.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At24.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At3.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At4.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At5.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At6.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At7.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At8.job

2009-02-13 c:\windows\Tasks\At9.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - c:\program files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
IE: Append to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
Handler: intu-qt2007 - {026BF40D-BA05-467b-9F1F-AD0D7A3F5F11} - c:\program files\QuickTax 2007\ic2007pp.dll
Handler: intu-qt2008 - {05E53CE9-66C8-4a9e-A99F-FDB7A8E7B596} - c:\program files\QuickTax 2008\ic2008pp.dll
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9nlxx03b.default\

catchme 0.3.1367 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-02-13 19:44:46
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System*]
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
Completion time: 2009-02-13 19:46:06
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-02-14 00:46:04
ComboFix2.txt 2009-01-29 22:13:50

Pre-Run: 424,926,400,512 bytes free
Post-Run: 424,934,379,520 bytes free

Current=5 Default=5 Failed=4 LastKnownGood=6 Sets=1,2,3,4,5,6
215 --- E O F --- 2009-02-12 14:21:02

#7 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

Hello wasco22.

Let's see what we can do.

Run ComboFix with CFScript
We will run ComboFix again with a script.
  • Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are unsure how.
  • Open notepad (Start>Run>"notepad") and copy/paste the text in the box below into it:
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/198987/many-virus-and-problems-please-help/

Suspect::[59]
    c:\windows\MF_C432.lfa

AtJob::

Registry::
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
    "DisableMonitoring"=-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]
    "DisableMonitoring"=-

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{8a41b82e-9601-11dc-acea-00044b0323cc}]

Driver::
    482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53

Rootkit::
    c:\windows\system32\482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53.sys
    c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
    c:\windows\system32\drivers\logiflt.iad
    Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe. (This should be your desktop.)
    Posted Image
    Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you at "C:\ComboFix.txt". Post back with that log.

Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

At the end of its run ComboFix will attempt to upload some files. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet before clicking "OK". Kindly remind me in you next reply that samples were uploaded.

Download and run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
If you already have MBAM installed, simply update and run a quick scan.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware setup and to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2

Refer to the steps given here on installing MalwareBytes, running the scan, and saving the log file (not on using File Assasin).
  • If you have trouble updating, try the other mirror download site.
  • Should the computer in question not be able update using the normal method download the update file from here, using another machine if needed. Simple double click the file to install the updates.
  • If MalwareBytes asks to reboot to remove certain items, do so right away.
Please include the scan logfile in your next reply.

With Regards,
The Panda

#8 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

Hi Panda:
After running the suggested script with combofix, when combofix went to reboot the computer, as soon as it reaches my login page I would get BSOD and begin rebooting again and this is a continuous loop and wont stop. I'am on a different computer now with this reply. Not quite sure what to do.

#9 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hello wasco22.

Let's restore from the ERUNT backup.

Shutdown the infected computer. Hit the power button.
After hearing the beep, hit F8 repetitively until you see the boot selection screen.
Select Return to OS choices menu.
Select Microsoft Recovery Console.

Type in the Administrator password if prompted for it (leave blank if you are unsure what it is or if you do not have one) and press Enter.
Type without quotes "cd erdnt" followed by Enter.
Type without quotes "cd subs" followed by Enter.
Type without quotes "batch erdnt.con" followed by Enter.
Type without quotes "exit" followed by Enter.
Remove your CD from the drive and reboot your computer into the restored registry.

Tell me how it goes.

With Regards,
The Panda

#10 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

I was able to access the recovery console and execute the command, I still had BSOD on my first attempt as soon as it reached my login page , however on the second attempt it rebooted to my desktop.

#11 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:17 AM

Hello.

To clarify, we have a booting machine again? If so let's take a look to the situation.

Download and Run OTViewIt
  • Please download OTViewIt by OldTimer to your desktop.
  • Double click on the OTViewIt.exe icon on your desktop. If you are using Windows Vista, right click the icon and select Run as Administrator.
  • Check both the Scan All Users and Use Whitelist checkboxes. Set the File Age to 30 days.
  • Click on the Run Scan button. Two reports that are located in the same location as OTViewIt will open.OTViewIt.txt <-- Will be opened Post back this one.
    Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized. We don't need this one.
Copy and Paste the log into your next reply.

With Regards,
The Panda

Edited by PropagandaPanda, 14 February 2009 - 10:17 AM.

#12 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:32 AM

Hi Panda:
I seem to back to problems again, and as you may see from the log I had my machine booted in safe mode because it wont boot in normal mode anymore without BSOD . I was able to get it to boot once in normal mode and that was it, so here is the log file hopefully something can be made of it..

OTViewIt logfile created on: 2009-02-14 11:01:38 - Run
OTViewIt by OldTimer - Version 1.0.21.0 Folder = C:\Download
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: yyyy-MM-dd

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 100.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 4.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 100.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092;

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 465.75 Gb Total Space | 395.67 Gb Free Space | 84.95% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive F: | 232.88 Gb Total Space | 160.41 Gb Free Space | 68.88% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: HOME-9E1E98B555
Current User Name: scott
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: SafeMode with Networking
Scan Mode: All users
Whitelist: On
File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes ==========

[2009-02-06 16:28:37 | 00,307,704 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
[2009-02-14 11:00:42 | 00,422,912 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Download\OTViewIt.exe

========== (O23) Win32 Services ==========

[2007-11-15 04:21:31 | 00,072,704 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe -- (Adobe LM Service [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-24 00:47:22 | 00,033,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-24 00:47:40 | 00,070,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2008-03-15 10:23:28 | 00,654,848 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-09 11:58:12 | 00,036,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0 [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2004-10-22 03:24:18 | 00,073,728 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 08:55:10 | 00,864,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc [Unknown | Stopped])
[2008-11-10 05:43:40 | 00,152,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-01-05 13:04:10 | 02,918,008 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_2.EXE -- (LiveUpdate [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-19 13:17:28 | 00,186,904 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe -- (LVCOMSer [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-10-19 13:19:22 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe -- (LVPrcSrv [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-10-19 13:21:16 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe -- (LVSrvLauncher [Auto | Stopped])
[2006-08-09 22:46:16 | 00,114,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe -- (Marvell RAID [Auto | Stopped])
[2006-04-29 04:47:14 | 00,020,541 | ---- | M] (Apache Software Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\Apache2\bin\Apache.exe -- (MRUWebService [Auto | Stopped])
[2006-08-23 00:10:22 | 00,724,992 | ---- | M] (Nero AG) -- C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe -- (NBService [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 08:55:14 | 00,122,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing [Disabled | Stopped])
[2008-10-07 13:33:00 | 00,163,908 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc [Auto | Stopped])
[2005-03-21 08:13:38 | 00,225,280 | ---- | M] (O&O Software GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\oodag.exe -- (O&O Defrag [Auto | Stopped])
[2006-10-26 13:03:08 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2005-12-05 15:49:08 | 00,950,354 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Incorporated.) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\PcCtlCom.exe -- (PcCtlCom [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-05-28 11:57:54 | 00,275,968 | ---- | M] (Rocket Division Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe -- (StarWindServiceAE [Auto | Stopped])
[2005-12-05 16:00:10 | 00,340,040 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Incorporated.) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\Tmntsrv.exe -- (Tmntsrv [Auto | Stopped])
[2005-12-01 11:17:10 | 00,634,944 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\TmPfw.exe -- (TmPfw [Auto | Stopped])
[2005-12-01 11:19:20 | 00,286,791 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\tmproxy.exe -- (tmproxy [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-10-18 10:31:54 | 00,098,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe -- (usnjsvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
File not found -- -- (WinIP [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-25 15:27:54 | 00,266,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe -- (WLSetupSvc [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2006-10-18 23:05:24 | 00,913,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe -- (WMPNetworkSvc [On_Demand | Stopped])

========== Driver Services ==========

[2004-01-12 10:20:00 | 00,009,600 | ---- | M] (Cygnal Integrated Products) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CygF32x.sys -- (CYGF32X [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-01-31 07:25:46 | 00,246,680 | R--- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e1e5132.sys -- (e1express [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2005-05-03 10:34:02 | 00,027,392 | ---- | M] (SlySoft, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys -- (ElbyCDFL [On_Demand | Running])
[2005-04-21 06:40:36 | 00,010,624 | ---- | M] (Elaborate Bytes AG) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys -- (ElbyCDIO [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 11:55:40 | 00,027,672 | R--- | M] (EnTech Taiwan) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Entech.sys -- (ENTECH [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 21:01:06 | 00,023,832 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvcflt.sys -- (FilterService [On_Demand | Stopped])
[1996-04-03 14:33:26 | 00,005,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\giveio.sys -- (giveio [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2008-04-13 11:36:06 | 00,144,384 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys -- (HDAudBus [On_Demand | Running])
[2007-01-30 21:57:50 | 04,474,368 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2004-03-10 16:42:24 | 00,012,953 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\itchfltr.sys -- (itchfltr [On_Demand | Running])
[2008-04-13 13:39:48 | 00,014,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys -- (kbdhid [System | Stopped])
[2003-12-17 12:50:00 | 00,051,729 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\L8042pr2.Sys -- (L8042pr2 [On_Demand | Running])
[2003-12-17 12:50:00 | 00,025,505 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LHIDFLT2.SYS -- (LHidFlt2 [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2004-03-03 12:50:00 | 00,037,887 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Lhidusb.sys -- (LHidUsb [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2003-12-17 12:50:00 | 00,070,801 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMouFlt2.Sys -- (LMouFlt2 [On_Demand | Running])
[2007-10-19 13:16:30 | 02,109,976 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Lvckap.sys -- (LVcKap [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 18:59:02 | 02,142,488 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVMVdrv.sys -- (LVMVDrv [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 20:59:12 | 01,920,920 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvpopflt.sys -- (lvpopflt [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 18:59:24 | 00,025,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys -- (LVPr2Mon [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-11 21:00:42 | 00,041,752 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVUSBSta.sys -- (LVUSBSta [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-05-11 19:31:35 | 03,580,832 | R--- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvc.sys -- (LVUVC [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2001-08-17 13:53:42 | 00,004,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\loop.sys -- (msloop [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2004-08-12 21:56:20 | 00,005,810 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASACPI.sys -- (MTsensor [On_Demand | Running])
[2006-11-14 00:32:22 | 00,077,952 | ---- | M] (Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mv61xx.sys -- (mv61xx [Boot | Running])
[2008-10-07 13:33:00 | 06,133,856 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-10-12 03:15:08 | 00,054,144 | R--- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NVENETFD.sys -- (NVENETFD [On_Demand | Running])
[2007-10-12 03:15:10 | 00,022,016 | R--- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvnetbus.sys -- (nvnetbus [On_Demand | Running])
[2007-03-28 15:36:50 | 00,013,864 | ---- | M] (NVidia Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\nvflash.sys -- (NVR0FLASHDev [Auto | Stopped])
[2006-01-06 23:32:50 | 00,076,976 | ---- | M] (Silicon Image, Inc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pnp680r.sys -- (Pnp680r [Boot | Running])
[2002-09-16 16:14:32 | 00,004,228 | ---- | M] (PowerQuest Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PQNTDRV.sys -- (PQNTDrv [System | Stopped])
[2001-08-23 07:00:00 | 00,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running])
[2007-10-19 19:56:10 | 00,043,528 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running])
[2007-01-16 15:06:47 | 00,062,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rspndr.sys -- (rspndr [Auto | Stopped])
[2006-11-06 03:28:11 | 00,030,988 | ---- | M] (PowerISO Computing, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\scdemu.sys -- (SCDEmu [System | Stopped])
[2000-02-08 13:33:28 | 00,016,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SCFBPNT.SYS -- (ScFBPNT [Auto | Stopped])
[2007-11-13 05:25:53 | 00,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv [Auto | Stopped])
[2003-07-16 13:27:40 | 00,043,264 | ---- | M] (Prolific Technology Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ser2pl.sys -- (Ser2pl [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-01-31 07:23:53 | 00,041,728 | ---- | M] (Sonic Focus, Inc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sfng32.sys -- (sfng32 [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2007-11-16 11:45:58 | 00,685,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys -- (sptd [Boot | Running])
[2007-01-31 07:23:54 | 01,178,088 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys -- (STHDA [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2008-11-26 17:42:42 | 00,205,328 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmxpflt.sys -- (Tmfilter [Auto | Stopped])
[2008-11-26 17:42:40 | 00,036,368 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmpreflt.sys -- (Tmpreflt [Auto | Stopped])
[2005-12-01 11:14:14 | 00,068,608 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmtdi.sys -- (tmtdi [System | Stopped])
[2005-12-01 11:11:18 | 01,940,352 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TM_CFW.sys -- (tm_cfw [Auto | Stopped])
[2008-04-13 13:45:12 | 00,060,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys -- (usbaudio [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2008-04-13 13:46:20 | 00,121,984 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbvideo.sys -- (usbvideo [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2008-04-13 13:56:50 | 00,012,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usb8023x.sys -- (usb_rndisx [On_Demand | Stopped])
[2008-11-26 17:39:56 | 01,195,384 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VsapiNT.sys -- (Vsapint [Auto | Stopped])
[2001-08-23 07:00:00 | 00,012,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys -- (WS2IFSL [Disabled | Stopped])
[2006-06-01 14:15:20 | 00,509,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\xnacc.sys -- (xnacc [On_Demand | Stopped])

========== (R ) Internet Explorer ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Default_Page_URL"=http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
"Default_Search_URL"=http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
"Default_Secondary_Page_URL"=
"Extensions Off Page"=about:NoAdd-ons
"Search Page"=http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
"Security Risk Page"=about:SecurityRisk
"Start Page"=http://www.msn.com/

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search]
"CustomizeSearch"=http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
"SearchAssistant"=http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter"=yes
"Page_Transitions"=
"Search Page"=http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch
"Start Page"=http://www.google.ca/

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks]
"{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497}" (HKLM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"ProxyEnable" = 0

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"=http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=msnhome

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"ProxyEnable" = 0

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"=http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=msnhome

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"ProxyEnable" = 0

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Page_Transitions"=
"Start Page"=http://www.google.ca/

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks]
"{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497}" (HKLM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"ProxyEnable" = 0

========== (O1) Hosts File ==========

HOSTS File = (27 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
First 25 entries...
127.0.0.1 localhost

========== (O2) BHO's ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\]
{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} (HKLM) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

========== (O3) Toolbars ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ToolBar]
"{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93}" (HKLM) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser]
"{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93}" (HKLM) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser]

========== (O4) Run Keys ==========

"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" (Adobe Systems Inc.)
"CloneCDTray"="C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" /s (SlySoft, Inc.)
"combofix"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\CF6833.exe /c C:\ComboFix\Combobatch.bat (Microsoft Corporation)
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start (InstallShield Software Corporation)
"KernelFaultCheck"=%systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k File not found
"Logitech Utility"=Logi_MwX.Exe (Logitech Inc.)
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" ()
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide ()
"NeroFilterCheck"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe (Nero AG)
"NvCplDaemon"=RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup (NVIDIA Corporation)
"NvMediaCenter"=RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit (NVIDIA Corporation)
"nwiz"=nwiz.exe /install ()
"RTHDCPL"=RTHDCPL.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
"SkyTel"=SkyTel.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
"zBrowser Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe (Logitech Inc.)

"AlcoholAutomount"="C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount ()
"BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe" (Nero AG)
"H/PC Connection Agent"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)
"IncrediMail"=C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe /c (IncrediMail, Ltd.)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"AlcoholAutomount"="C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount ()
"BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe" (Nero AG)
"H/PC Connection Agent"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)
"IncrediMail"=C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe /c (IncrediMail, Ltd.)

========== (O4) RunOnceEx Keys ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx]
"flags"= File not found

========== (O4) Startup Folders ==========

[2008-03-15 10:39:43 | 00,295,606 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000003}\_SC_Acrobat.exe
[2006-10-22 23:01:50 | 00,734,872 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe
[2001-02-13 04:01:04 | 00,083,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
[2005-03-16 22:16:50 | 00,113,664 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

========== (O6 & O7) Current Version Policies ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\policies\microsoft\internet explorer]
"Windows Update Menu Text"=Microsoft Update

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\policies\microsoft\internet explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\policies\microsoft\internet explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\policies\microsoft\internet explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\policies\microsoft\internet explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\Software\policies\microsoft\internet explorer]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoCDBurning"=0
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"DisableRegistryTools"=0

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDrives"=0

========== (O8) IE Context Menu Extensions ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\]
&Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box: C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm [2008-03-13 16:56:18 | 00,000,591 | ---- | M] ()
Append to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert link target to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert link target to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selected links to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selected links to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selection to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selection to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
E&xport to Microsoft Excel: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE [2008-10-28 16:07:58 | 09,362,248 | R--- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\]
E&xport to Microsoft Excel: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE [2008-10-28 16:07:58 | 09,362,248 | R--- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\]
E&xport to Microsoft Excel: Reg Error: Key does not exist or could not be opened. File not found

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\]
E&xport to Microsoft Excel: Reg Error: Key does not exist or could not be opened. File not found

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\]
&Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box: C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm [2008-03-13 16:56:18 | 00,000,591 | ---- | M] ()
Append to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert link target to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert link target to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selected links to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selected links to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selection to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert selection to existing PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Convert to Adobe PDF: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-10-22 22:20:26 | 00,321,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)

========== (O9) IE Extensions ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\]
{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501}: Menu: Sun Java Console -- %ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_11.dll [2008-11-10 05:43:31 | 00,132,504 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583}: Menu: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 -- %SystemRoot%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe [2008-04-13 13:53:32 | 00,558,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683}: Button: Messenger -- %ProgramFiles%\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 19:12:28 | 01,695,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683}: Menu: Windows Messenger -- %ProgramFiles%\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 19:12:28 | 01,695,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\]
CmdMapping\\{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} [HKLM] -> %SystemRoot%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe [@xpsp3res.dll,-20001] -> [2008-04-13 13:53:32 | 00,558,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
CmdMapping\\{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} [HKLM] -> %ProgramFiles%\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [Messenger] -> [2008-04-13 19:12:28 | 01,695,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\]
CmdMapping\\{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} [HKLM] -> %SystemRoot%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe [@xpsp3res.dll,-20001] -> [2008-04-13 13:53:32 | 00,558,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
CmdMapping\\{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} [HKLM] -> %ProgramFiles%\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [Messenger] -> [2008-04-13 19:12:28 | 01,695,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\]

========== (O12) Internet Explorer Plugins ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Plugins\]
PluginsPage: "" = http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/find...=%s&mime=%s
PluginsPageFriendlyName: "" = Microsoft ActiveX Gallery

========== (O13) Default Prefixes ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\URL\DefaultPrefix]
""=http://

========== (O15) Trusted Sites ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\]
1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-839522115-583907252-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\]

========== (O16) DPF ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\]
{0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75}: http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab -- CKAVWebScan Object
{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93}: http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab -- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11
{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}: http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab -- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11
{CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA}: http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab -- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11

========== (O17) DNS Name Servers ==========

{2650A61A-2AC2-44B3-997B-3A5E71CEA55E} (Servers: | Description: Microsoft Loopback Adapter)
{33CD8538-86A8-4E1B-BA87-C56EF1B8A71C} (Servers: | Description: )
{6C7C7E90-9B62-4B9C-AC13-7A6D313A3FD4} (Servers: | Description: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller)
{7D41E9C9-3925-4985-88F9-C2139993D4DE} (Servers: | Description: 1394 Net Adapter)
{82FBF143-EB8C-4ACC-9AAA-6CF7EA2B2D9B} (Servers: | Description: 1394 Net Adapter)
{9C72C143-4B7B-4B86-9C28-7DF45FDF6B27} (Servers: | Description: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller)
{A92E671A-460C-4A6B-9336-67FEBA2E9891} (Servers: | Description: 1394 Net Adapter)
{AD961CDF-D34E-4469-B3EF-E74E70CC48F3} (Servers: | Description: Windows Mobile-based Device)
{ED341ABB-69F0-4F4F-B004-A0F92031430F} (Servers: | Description: Intel® PRO/1000 PL Network Connection)
{F5796851-D1AB-4194-BE69-FD4BD692A8B3} (Servers: | Description: 1394 Net Adapter)

========== Safeboot Options ==========

"AlternateShell"=cmd.exe

========== CDRom AutoRun Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdrom]
"AutoRun" = 1

========== MountPoints2 ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{b79c5069-e836-11dc-a710-806d6172696f}\Shell]
""=AutoRun

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{b79c5069-e836-11dc-a710-806d6172696f}\Shell\AutoRun]
""=Auto&Play

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C432.lfa
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C425.lfa
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C421.lfa
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C420.lfa
[2009-02-13 21:49:25 | 00,053,248 | ---- | C] (Sysinternals) -- C:\WINDOWS\PSEXESVC.EXE
[2009-02-13 21:48:06 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,089,504 | ---- | C] (Smallfrogs Studio) -- C:\WINDOWS\fdsv.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\VFIND.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:56 | 00,029,696 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:51 | 00,389,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CF6833.exe
[2009-02-13 21:47:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2009-02-13 19:53:49 | 00,000,250 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.ini
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,884,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.dll
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,811,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.exe
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,085,969 | ---- | C] (GMER) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\gmer.sys
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,000,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer_uninstall.cmd
[2009-02-13 19:41:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2009-02-13 19:40:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\Log files
[2009-02-13 19:39:47 | 02,921,379 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2009-02-12 21:20:59 | 00,000,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\Many Virus and problems, Please help...URL
[2009-01-31 16:21:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IM
[2009-01-31 16:15:10 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IncrediMail
[2009-01-29 21:15:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\My Documents\IncrediMail Transferred Data
[2009-01-29 17:05:43 | 00,000,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2009-01-29 17:05:40 | 00,260,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2009-01-29 17:05:39 | 00,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2009-01-27 11:48:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\hal old
[2009-01-21 15:22:05 | 00,001,651 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\QuickTax 2008.lnk
[2009-01-21 15:22:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTax 2008
[2009-01-21 15:16:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmt

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[11 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C432.lfa
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C425.lfa
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C421.lfa
[2661-06-23 12:29:54 | 00,003,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MF_C420.lfa
[2009-02-14 09:58:50 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009-02-14 09:58:26 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009-02-14 09:58:19 | 00,100,977 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OODBS.lor
[2009-02-13 23:17:19 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009-02-13 22:55:08 | 00,002,337 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk
[2009-02-13 22:54:59 | 00,000,051 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iTouch.ini
[2009-02-13 22:54:50 | 00,193,728 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009-02-13 21:51:10 | 00,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2009-02-13 21:49:25 | 00,053,248 | ---- | M] (Sysinternals) -- C:\WINDOWS\PSEXESVC.EXE
[2009-02-13 21:47:34 | 00,389,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CF6833.exe
[2009-02-13 20:48:22 | 00,000,250 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.ini
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,884,736 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer.dll
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,085,969 | ---- | M] (GMER) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\gmer.sys
[2009-02-13 19:53:48 | 00,000,080 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\gmer_uninstall.cmd
[2009-02-13 19:44:47 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009-02-13 19:40:11 | 02,921,379 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2009-02-13 18:47:12 | 00,001,164 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2009-02-13 18:47:12 | 00,000,281 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009-02-12 21:20:59 | 00,000,082 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\scott\Desktop\Many Virus and problems, Please help...URL
[2009-02-12 09:19:42 | 00,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009-02-11 14:18:33 | 00,000,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\emug3.ini
[2009-02-03 18:21:12 | 21,244,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MRT.exe
[2009-02-01 12:15:24 | 00,000,116 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2009-01-25 09:45:03 | 00,000,005 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SndDrv32b.ini
[2009-01-25 08:38:48 | 00,128,504 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009-01-21 15:22:05 | 00,001,651 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\QuickTax 2008.lnk
[2009-01-16 21:35:14 | 03,594,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshtml.dll
[2009-01-16 21:35:14 | 03,594,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
< End of report >

#13 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hello wasco22.

Please run ComboFix again just by double clicking it. Post back with that log.

With Regards,
The Panda

#14 wasco22

wasco22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:01 PM

Hi Panda:

ComboFix 09-02-12.03 - scott 2009-02-14 11:50:09.5 - NTFSx86 NETWORK
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3326.3037 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\scott\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006 *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated)
FW: Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security (Firewall) *enabled*

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
---- Previous Run -------
c:\windows\Tasks\At1.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At10.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At11.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At12.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At13.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At14.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At15.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At16.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At17.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At18.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At19.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At2.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At20.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At21.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At22.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At23.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At24.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At3.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At4.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At5.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At6.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At7.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At8.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At9.job

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_482B4B4E05F4A9660688305F6D935E53
-------\Service_482b4b4e05f4a9660688305f6d935e53

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-01-14 to 2009-02-14 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C432.lfa
2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C425.lfa
2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C421.lfa
2661-06-23 12:29 . 2661-06-23 12:29 3,120 --a------ c:\windows\MF_C420.lfa
2009-02-13 19:53 . 2009-02-13 20:48 250 --a------ c:\windows\gmer.ini
2009-02-13 18:19 . 2009-02-13 18:19 <DIR> d-------- c:\temp\Microsoft Windows Vista ULTIMATE x86 SP1 Integrated February 2009 OEM DVD-BIE
2009-01-31 16:21 . 2009-01-31 16:21 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\IM
2009-01-31 16:15 . 2009-01-31 16:15 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\IncrediMail
2009-01-21 15:22 . 2009-02-06 16:10 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\QuickTax 2008

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-02-13 23:27 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\scott\Application Data\uTorrent
2009-02-08 13:32 --------- d-----w c:\program files\RealFlightG3
2009-02-07 22:31 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Java
2009-01-31 21:15 --------- d-----w c:\program files\IncrediMail
2009-01-31 14:01 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-01-25 14:45 --------- d-----w c:\program files\jv16 PowerTools
2009-01-21 20:22 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\scott\Application Data\Intuit Canada
2009-01-21 20:21 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit Canada
2009-01-14 21:11 38,496 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-01-14 21:11 15,504 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2008-12-20 23:15 826,368 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2008-12-14 15:44 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Castle Creations
2008-01-16 02:05 32 ----a-w c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ezsid.dat
2008-08-23 13:09 32,768 --sha-w c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008082320080824\index.dat
2008-09-17 09:51 32,768 --sha-w c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008091720080918\index.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2009-02-13_19.45.14.60 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
+ 2005-10-21 01:02:28 163,328 ----a-w c:\windows\erdnt\subs\ERDNT.EXE
+ 2009-02-14 00:53:48 884,736 ----a-w c:\windows\gmer.dll
+ 2008-04-18 02:13:02 811,008 ----a-w c:\windows\gmer.exe
+ 2009-02-14 00:53:48 85,969 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\gmer.sys
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

"IncrediMail"="c:\program files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe" [2008-06-12 243072]
"BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}"="c:\program files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe" [2006-08-30 139264]
"AlcoholAutomount"="c:\program files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" [2007-11-16 4608]
"H/PC Connection Agent"="c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe" [2006-11-13 1289000]

"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2008-10-07 13574144]
"CloneCDTray"="c:\program files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" [2005-05-19 57344]
"zBrowser Launcher"="c:\program files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe" [2004-03-18 892928]
"NeroFilterCheck"="c:\program files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe" [2006-01-12 155648]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [2007-10-25 563984]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="c:\program files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [2007-10-25 2178832]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2005-02-16 81920]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2006-10-22 620152]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2008-10-07 86016]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2008-11-10 136600]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2008-10-07 c:\windows\system32\nwiz.exe]
"SkyTel"="SkyTel.EXE" [2006-05-16 c:\windows\SkyTel.exe]
"Logitech Utility"="Logi_MwX.Exe" [2003-12-17 c:\windows\LOGI_MWX.EXE]
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2007-01-30 c:\windows\RTHDCPL.exe]

c:\documents and settings\scott\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Gamma.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2005-03-16 113664]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk - c:\windows\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000003}\_SC_Acrobat.exe [2008-03-15 295606]
Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer.lnk - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe [2006-10-22 734872]
Microsoft Office.lnk - c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE [2001-02-13 83360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0oodbs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelAudioStudio]
--a------ 2006-09-21 10:36 9138176 c:\program files\Intel Audio Studio\IntelAudioStudio.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\pccguide.exe]
--a------ 2005-12-05 15:49 897089 c:\program files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 2006\pccguide.exe

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\RealFlightG3\\RealFlight.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\ImApp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\IncMail.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\ImpCnt.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IncrediMail\\bin\\ImLc.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Links 2003\\LinksMMIII.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dpnsvr.exe"=
"f:\\archives\\Misc\\utorrent.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Aspyr\\Guitar Hero III\\GH3.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe"=
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"45085:TCP"= 45085:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"8352:TCP"= 8352:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"7751:TCP"= 7751:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"15314:TCP"= 15314:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"26675:TCP"= 26675:TCP:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Service

S2 Marvell RAID;Marvell RAID Event Agent;c:\program files\Marvell\61xx\svc\mvraidsvc.exe [2006-08-09 114688]
S2 MRUWebService;MRU Web Service;c:\program files\Marvell\61xx\Apache2\bin\Apache.exe [2006-04-29 20541]
S2 ScFBPNT;CanoScan FBP Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SCFBPNT.SYS [2007-11-15 16288]
S2 Tmfilter;Tmfilter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmxpflt.sys [2005-09-26 205328]
S2 Tmntsrv;Trend Micro Real-time Service;c:\progra~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe [2005-12-05 340040]
S2 TmPfw;Trend Micro Personal Firewall;c:\progra~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe [2005-12-01 634944]
S2 Tmpreflt;Tmpreflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmpreflt.sys [2005-09-26 36368]
S2 tmproxy;Trend Micro Proxy Service;c:\progra~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe [2005-12-01 286791]
S3 SASENUM;SASENUM; [x]
S3 WinIP;WinIP;c:\program files\Algenta\WinIP 4\WinIPservice.exe --> c:\program files\Algenta\WinIP 4\WinIPservice.exe [?]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - c:\program files\IncrediMail\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
IE: Append to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
Handler: intu-qt2007 - {026BF40D-BA05-467b-9F1F-AD0D7A3F5F11} - c:\program files\QuickTax 2007\ic2007pp.dll
Handler: intu-qt2008 - {05E53CE9-66C8-4a9e-A99F-FDB7A8E7B596} - c:\program files\QuickTax 2008\ic2008pp.dll
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9nlxx03b.default\

catchme 0.3.1367 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-02-14 11:52:30
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System*]
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
Completion time: 2009-02-14 11:53:22
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-02-14 16:53:20
ComboFix2.txt 2009-02-14 00:46:07
ComboFix3.txt 2009-01-29 22:13:50

Pre-Run: 424,865,529,856 bytes free
Post-Run: 424,846,274,560 bytes free

Current=5 Default=5 Failed=4 LastKnownGood=6 Sets=1,2,3,4,5,6
201 --- E O F --- 2009-02-12 14:21:02

#15 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hello.

Are you able to boot into Normal Mode now?

If not, please record the BSOD message.

With Regards,
The Panda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users