Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Much Appreciated Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nosnhoj#3

nosnhoj#3

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 27 May 2005 - 02:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

Hope I posted this right. I have used a similar forum to this,but this is my first post in this forum. :thumbsup: I am fairly new to using computers and have learned so much in the past six months that I tend to make simple mistakes and don't realize them until a week later.

Anyway, thanx for having this site. I'm tired of listening to my know-it-all friend, who usually makes my problems worse.

Regards,
nosnhoj#3
When I'm right, I'm right....
And when I'm wrong, I could have been right....
So I'm still right, cause I could have been wrong.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 27 May 2005 - 02:27 AM

We try not to make matters worse here at BC.
You will find a lot of friendly members more than willing to share their expertise, experience, and computer knowledge.
Welcome to our great communiity.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2005 - 02:00 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! nosnhoj#3.
Yes sometimes people have a hard time explaining problems, however the community here makes it easy for a complete newbie to understand. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#4 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,638 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:47 PM

:thumbsup: Welcome to BC, nosnhoj#3 :flowers:

If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable let us know.

I'd like to compliment you on your communications skills in your post in Tips and Tricks. That kind of ability is relatively rare.

Glad to have you here as part of the BC community. :trumpet:

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

#5 nosnhoj#3

nosnhoj#3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:24 AM

Papakid,
Thanks for the encouragement in your post. I have been working my "you know what" off trying to become as efficient as I can with the way I present the info that I present.

I am currently learning how to read HijackThis logs in 3 different, and reputable, classroom forums while attending college for what I hope to be a future in the computer feild.

Just to add a little challenge to my already daunting scheule, I decided to give Web Design a go, took about a week to learn the ins and outs of HTML, but have succeded in publishing my own web site.

I currently am still working on it but I am trying to dedicate it to helping out the people in my region, (not excluding anyone in the world interested in the info) with any internet problems that they might be having.

These free forums have given me inspiration that a person does not have to spend money to fix something that they pay maybe a third of a days salary for, and then have to pay more money just to keep it running correctly.

I, not to long ago, was just as lost as the average person when it came to getting what I wanted out of my time on the web. Now I am a full blown "geeek" and just want to do my part in this crazy rock we call "Earth".

I would be honored to lend a hand in any endevour bestowed upon me in the future and appreciate very much the compliments that you have given me. It is nice to hear possitive feedback from people as yourself and encourages me that I am heading down the right path.

Thanks Again,
nos
When I'm right, I'm right....
And when I'm wrong, I could have been right....
So I'm still right, cause I could have been wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users