Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello 2 my new Bleeping Family

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Synwell

Synwell

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:23 AM

All I could actually think about was the theme song to Cheers when posting here. In hopes of being accepted I have chose not to attach a single of me singing it as I am sure you all know the song I am speaking of. And there is no doubt I would become the bleeping black sheep of the bleeping community. My bleeping wife told me I should get some real friends. Like her bleeping X-Box buddies are soooo cool. They dont even have over 10,000 gamer points or bleeping achivement points what ever they want to call them. You could add up hers and both of my sons points and they still dont add up to the 22bleeping thousand I have earned. Anyways I actually joined the bleeping community because I had a computer issue that I was hoping I might be able to get help with, but I fixed the bleeping thing on my own again and then figured I might as well stick around and see what you people do for bleeping fun around here. Oh yes as my bleeping wife just reminded me, maybe make some new friends. I love to visit with people of all ages but I guess if I had to choose the right kind of friend for me she would be between 22 ta 46 years old with an athletic body that is attracted to married men and doesnt mind picking up the bleeping tab.
Seriously folks this was just done in fun with hopes of bringing a smile to someones face, if I offended anyone it was not my intention to do so and I apologize for my bleeping actions :?)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

Welcome to the BC!

Probably the theme song here based on the HJT Teams and Techs work is ...'Another one bites the dust'...

Read about the forums, absorb and Enjoy?
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 GTK48

GTK48

• Members
  • 397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

Welcome to BC :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 silverojo

silverojo

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

Hey, I'm not bleeping offended at all. In fact, I think your bleeping post was bleeping clever! :thumbsup:
Microsoft software doesn't get released...
it escapes, leaving a trail of destruction behind it.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users