Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with trojan.Virtumonde trojan.Vundo and generic!artemis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ThrAsh4u

ThrAsh4u

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:55 AM

My pride has been in the way of asking for help in situations like this, but I think I am in way over my head, so here goes:
I have been infected with multiple trojans and malware, including:
Trojan.TDSS
Trojan.Vundo.H
Trojan.Virtumonde
Trojan.Vundo
Generic!artemis
Trojan.FakeAlert
Trojan.Seneka
Malware.Trace
Trojan.Agent
Spyware.OnlineGames
and most recently: generic!artemis

I have used multiple scanner programs: Malwarebytes Malware. Windows Defender, Spyware Doctor, Norton Corporate Anti-virus 10.0.0.359, and Lavasoft Adware 2007 AND 2008. I uninstalled Symantec Norton Anti-virus Corperate, and installed AVG, and ran it in safemode, and it had a ton of virus that it detected. I then removed AVG after it was done, and reinstalled Symantec Norton Coperate Anti-virus.

I also used Vundofix to rid myself of the Vundo.

I think I have finally gotten rid of vundo(I pray I did...really NASTY virus), and most of the other virii, but I just recently (for safety sake) scanned my pc using Mcaffee Stinger, and I have the generic!artemis virus. I have no idea the damage that has been done to my pc, but It is running terrible, and My anti-virus has crapped out a couple of times during a scheduled scan. Most of the time I cannot do a scheduled scan, as it hangs up.

When I was infected with the Vundo Virus, It screwed up my registry and did some really nasty damage to my winsock files. I had someone look at it, and they had me run FixVundo.exe, VundoFix.exe, and WinsockXPfix v1.01.exe

I have downloaded hijack this, and copy pasted the logs for anyone to PLEASE help me with:
I have the log of for anyone to help me:
a) rid myself of all infections
:thumbup2: Repair the damage all the virus have caused

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Here is the recent log of STINGER:

McAfee® Stinger Version 10.0.0.482 built on Jan 9 2009

Copyright © 2008 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Virus data file v1000 created on Jan 10 2009.

Ready to scan for 538 viruses, trojans and variants.

Scan initiated on Sun Jan 25 23:17:00 2009

Number of clean files: 272355

Scan initiated on Mon Jan 26 07:20:36 2009

D:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\Registration\registration_helper.prg

Found trojan or variant Generic!Artemis

D:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\Registration\registration_helper.prg could not be repaired.

D:\Program Files\MagicISO\MagicISO.exe

D:\Program Files\MagicISO\MagicISO.exe could not be repaired.

D:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\Update.exe

D:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\Update.exe could not be repaired.
G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.0.10.6448-to-2.0.12.6546-enUS-downloader.exe

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.0.10.6448-to-2.0.12.6546-enUS-downloader.exe could not be repaired.

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.0.12.6546-to-2.1.0.6692-enUS-downloader.exe

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.0.12.6546-to-2.1.0.6692-enUS-downloader.exe could not be repaired.

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.0.6.6337-to-2.0.7.6383-enUS-downloader.exe

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.0.6.6337-to-2.0.7.6383-enUS-downloader.exe could not be repaired.

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.1.0.6692-to-2.1.0.6729-enUS-downloader.exe

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.1.0.6692-to-2.1.0.6729-enUS-downloader.exe could not be repaired.

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.1.0.6729-to-2.1.1.6739-enUS-downloader.exe

G:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-2.1.0.6729-to-2.1.1.6739-enUS-downloader.exe could not be repaired.

Number of clean files: 295946

Number of Trojans: 10

-------------------------------------------------------------
HijackThis log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:36:02 AM, on 1/26/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvMixer\NVMixerTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X6100 Series\lxbfbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X6100 Series\lxbfbmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Logi_MwX.Exe
G:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxWatchTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTXFIHLP.EXE
C:\Program Files\Seagate\Basics\Basics Status\MaxMenuMgrBasics.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE
G:\Program Files\CyberLink\PCM4Everio\EverioService.exe
D:\Program Files\BOINC\boinctray.exe
D:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\Linksys EasyLink Advisor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LgDevAgt.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\LCDMon.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenDNS Updater\OpenDNS Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Entertainment Center\EAXLoadr.exe
C:\Program Files\Seagate\Basics\Service\SyncServicesBasics.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\Applets\LCDClock.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\G15NetSpeed\G15NetSpeed.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\Applets\LCDCountdown.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Updater\bin\LinksysUpdater.exe
D:\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
D:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
D:\Program Files\BOINC\boincmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\KHAL\KHALMNPR.EXE
D:\Program Files\Xfire\Xfire.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL\CADI\NotiMan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
G:\Program Files\Registry Defragmentation\RegManServ.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxMediaDB.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxWatch.exe
d:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite XII.SP2a\RpcAgentSrv.exe
d:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\CPSHelpRunner.exe
D:\Program Files\BOINC\boinc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
G:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
d:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BOINC\projects\setiathome.berkeley.edu\astropulse_5.00_windows_intelx86.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
G:\Download\stinger10000482.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: BitComet ClickCapture - {39F7E362-828A-4B5A-BCAF-5B79BFDFEA60} - G:\Program Files\BitComet\tools\BitCometBHO_1.3.1.15.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVMixerTray] "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvMixer\NVMixerTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X6100 Series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark X6100 Series\lxbfbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinPatrol] g:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SM1BG] C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxWatchTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RCSystem] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" RCSystem * -Startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [basicsmssmenu] "C:\Program Files\Seagate\Basics\Basics Status\MaxMenuMgrBasics.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EverioService] "G:\Program Files\CyberLink\PCM4Everio\EverioService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [boinctray] "D:\Program Files\BOINC\boinctray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISTray] "d:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LELA] "C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\Linksys EasyLink Advisor.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LgDevAgt] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LgDevAgt.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LCDMon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\LCDMon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LGDCore] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\G-series Software\LGDCore.exe" /SHOWHIDE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpenDNS Update] "C:\Program Files\OpenDNS Updater\OpenDNS Updater.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [] C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/servlet/P...000045.00000119
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Startup: BOINC Manager.lnk = D:\Program Files\BOINC\boincmgr.exe
O4 - Startup: Xfire.lnk = D:\Program Files\Xfire\Xfire.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = D:\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: BitComet - {D18A0B52-D63C-4ed0-AFC6-C1E3DC1AF43A} - res://G:\Program Files\BitComet\tools\BitCometBHO_1.3.1.15.dll/206 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {0A5FD7C5-A45C-49FC-ADB5-9952547D5715} (Creative Software AutoUpdate) - http://www.creative.com/su/ocx/15015/CTSUEng.cab
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...bin/AvSniff.cab
O16 - DPF: {31E68DE2-5548-4B23-88F0-C51E6A0F695E} (Microsoft PID Sniffer) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/odc.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...lscbase6662.cab
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...n/bin/cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1230966078203
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} -
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/...506/mcfscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/su2/CTL_V02002/ocx/15034/CTPID.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Basics Service - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Seagate\Basics\Service\SyncServicesBasics.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Linksys Updater (LinksysUpdater) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Updater\bin\LinksysUpdater.exe
O23 - Service: MySQL - Unknown owner - D:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrB - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
O23 - Service: Registry Management Service (RegManServ) - Unknown owner - G:\Program Files\Registry Defragmentation\RegManServ.exe
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server (RoxLiveShare) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxLiveShare.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxMediaDB.exe
O23 - Service: RoxUpnpRenderer (RoxUPnPRenderer) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCom\RoxUpnpRenderer.exe
O23 - Service: RoxUpnpServer - Sonic Solutions - D:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 8\Digital Home\RoxUpnpServer.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher (RoxWatch) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\SharedCOM8\RoxWatch.exe
O23 - Service: SiSoftware Deployment Agent Service (SandraAgentSrv) - SiSoftware - d:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite XII.SP2a\RpcAgentSrv.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - d:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - d:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 17202 bytes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThrAsh4u

ThrAsh4u
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

I don't mean to bump, but am I in the correct section to be posting this?

#3 teacup61

teacup61

Bleepin' Texan!

• Malware Response Team
  • 17,075 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:19 AM

Hello ThrAsh4u,

Posted Image

Sorry about the delay.:thumbup2: If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log to make sure nothing has changed, and I'll be happy to look at it for you.

Thanks,
tea
Please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you.
Every little bit helps! :)
You can even use your credit card! Thank you!

Posted Image

Error reading poptart in Drive A: Delete kids y/n?

#4 teacup61

teacup61

Bleepin' Texan!

• Malware Response Team
  • 17,075 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic
Please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you.
Every little bit helps! :)
You can even use your credit card! Thank you!

Posted Image

Error reading poptart in Drive A: Delete kids y/n?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users