Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ECS P4M800PRO-M video card help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vegasripper2004

vegasripper2004

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

my computer has an ecs p4m800pro-m video card, but its not being recognized,
my screen lags, when i scroll down its like a dvd player rewinding and the image processes late.

could someone please help me?
i already installed SAS and mbam and kaspersky, and ive scanned everything just to make sure
a second problem i have is i cant access my C drive with just a double click i have to right click and open to get through.

could someone please give me alink

to were i can download the installer for my video card? greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

I'm slightly confused. ECS makes both motherboards and graphics cards. You say you have a graphics card, but the model number you gave is for this motherboard:

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Products/...=44&LanID=9

Which has onboard graphics. Here is the driver for that. It's the last one at the bottom of the page:

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Products/...=44&LanID=9
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 vegasripper2004

vegasripper2004
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:11 AM

okay thank you so much, im just in the process of downlooading it,

theres something else i wanted to ask

MY MEMORY IS 2g, but for some reason its only reading 1g... and if i put ina 1g memory it only reads 512m

any1 know whats going on ? thanks bleeping computer

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:52 AM

Where did you see this? If you look in System Properties it will reflect what is being used at the time. If you look in System Information is will show you the total physical memory.

Start> right click on My Computer> Properties. This will show System Properties.

Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Information.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 vegasripper2004

vegasripper2004
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

okay thanks ill make sure to tell my friend, its his computer.

okay now i have a really big problem. its hurting my eyes.
i was half way through playing a game which ALWAYS disconnects.
errors the same way over and over then my internet drops, my next door neighbor has the same internet but its okay.

so all of a sudden, bam my screen blurrs out, and it got bigger, so i adjust it with the intel graphics accelerator. now every other word is PURPLE.
and its blurry sumwhat that u cant notice til ur eyes are pounding.. what am i supose to do? im about ready to throw this computer away.
please help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users