Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot see hidden files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dasarad

dasarad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

Hi Guys,

I am using Vista home edition. In my computer "Show hidden files and folders" option is not visible under Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization->folder options->view tab->hidden files and folders. I could see only option i.e "Do not show hidden files and folders" and also it is selected by default.

The screen shot is also attached.

Can any one suggest me what procedure i need to follow to get rid of this. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

Hi dasarad,

Just a thought. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-see-hidden-files-in-windows/ :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users