I am facing a strange situation when I am logging into yahoo messenger thru my laptop
1. I am logging in.
2. From menu I am selecting Messenger – Yahoo chat – Join a room.
3. New window opens. I select room and click ‘Go to room’.
4. New window opens. On top is written ‘Connecting to yahoo chat’. After a while the button ‘Enter chat’ becomes activated and I click on it.
5. When I click on it nothing happens and after some time the message comes ‘signing in to yahoo chat took a long time. Please try later’.
6. No matter how many times I try doing it the same result comes.
7. This is happening only on my laptop. In my desktop, after step 4, in the chat panel the verification link opens (http://captcha.chat.yahoo.com/go/captchat.
..etc etc) and i can enter the room where I can see and chat with other users.
8. So I know it has got something to do with the settings on my laptop and there is nothing wrong with the yahoo messenger services.
Request you to please help me get inside the chat room successfully.