Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website restriction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Balumankala

Balumankala

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

I regularly access one website for my mobile applications
and ringtones, www.mobango.com
This site was accessing till 2 months before. But suddenly for the past two months im not able access this website. If i access this site in other ISPs ( like airtel broadband or my office internet
) im able to access
Is anyone facing this problem? If someone have solution pls let me know

Thanks in advance
Balu

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 forrestmage

forrestmage

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

When you say you can access from other ISP's, do you mean using the same computer? If that's the case, it may be that your ISP is blocking it. If you can access it from different ISP's AND on a different computer, there could be a number of things going on. First thing to try is pinging the site, but I believe they are blocking/dropping ping requests since I can't ping it but can view it. The next thing to try would be nslookup to ensure DNS resolution. Go to a command prompt Start > run > cmd then in the command prompt window, type nslookup and hit enter. It should tell you the IP address of your default DNS server. then type www.mobango.com and hit enter. It should return 81.29.195.91 . If it returns something else, you have a DNS issue. Also try typing the IP(81.29.195.91) in your browser address bar, rather than the website name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users