Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

audio files and other things and my firewall

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 muuji

muuji

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:37 PM

I have CA security suite on my computer, and have been very satisfied with it for some years. a couple of months ago i renewed my annual subscription and after that i could no longer play audio files or access my yahoo emails unless i first disable my firewall. I have tried adjusting the firewall settings in a variety of ways, but nothing works. i have to disable it in order to play audio files, use skype, get into my yahoo emails and so on. also, my mouse plays up with the firewall enabled.
any suggestions?
Muuji

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users