Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Is there a free internet fax service?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_JWebb_*

Guest_JWebb_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

I'd like to cancel an underutilized dedicated fax line.

Does anyone know if there is a FREE service that will:

1. Allow people to send me faxes to either a local (my local area) or a toll free number and

2. Forward the fax to me by email (POP3 preferable but web based would be OK).

I've Googled and there are tons of fax services, some pay, some claim to be free.

I wouldn't mind an ad supported service as long as it's on my end and not on the sender's end.

I prefer actual user reviews to internet ads. I'd need a reliable service that isn't going to fold next week.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 madeleyne

madeleyne

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:37 AM

hi, unfortunately I don't know a free fax service, but I can suggest you to try Popfax, they offer Offer a lot of good services at reasonable tariffs Tariffs, you receive immediately a personal and local fax number and with this number you can receive and send unlimited faxes anywhere and NO credit card details requested. Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users