Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New dvd dual layer burner

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RacefanofJr

RacefanofJr

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

Hi to my great family at Bleepingcomputer !!!
I just installed a new dvd dual layer burner and I need to make copies/clones of my dvd's.
Is there a FREE program that I can get to clone the dvd's I have ? I also need one thats very easy to use.
Any and all help is much appreciated !!!
Thank you !!!
The measure of man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

What kind of DVDs?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 RacefanofJr

RacefanofJr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:25 PM

I am going to make some dvd's of all my pic's and also want to make ONE copy of my INSTALLATION disc for Windows XP.
Thanks for such a fast reply !
From what I could find out, I'm allowed to make ONE copy of my Windows XP installation disc .
The measure of man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

#4 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

From what I could find out, I'm allowed to make ONE copy of my Windows XP installation disc .

At least................................

Anyway, I am a fan of Imgburn. I use that more and more.

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

#5 RacefanofJr

RacefanofJr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:10 AM

Ok, I got Image Burn. There are 6 choices on the front screen/page. Which one do I click on to clone a dvd ?
Thank you for your reply !!!!

#6 RacefanofJr

RacefanofJr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:20 AM

I got Nero and now I can burn what I want to burn ! Thanks for everyones help on here !!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users