Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virtumonde, Vundu removal help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 bcunningham

bcunningham

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:16 AM

I am having problems getting rid of what I believe is the Virtumonde trojan. Norton doesn't find anything. Spy-bot removes them, and they reappear. Adaware will not even scan properly. And when I try to manually remove registry entries, they instantly reappear. I'm not sure what to do now.

Forgive me if this is a post similar to before. I don't know if it makes more sense to create my own post (as there may be differences) instead of trying to follow prior posts. So, if I'm not doing things "the right way", my intentions are pure.

I tried following the "preparation guidelines", but could not get the dds.scr to ever produce anything other than a blinking cursor. So, trying to be similar to other posts, I'm attaching a HiJackThis log to this post.

I will greatly appreciate any and all help offered.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hi bcunningham,

Sorry for the long delay, this forum is always a busy place and we do our best to
keep up. Give me some time to look over your log and i will get back to you as
soon as possible. Also please bear in mind when waiting for my responces that
because I am a senior trainee my fixes have to be checked by a coach before I
post them, so my replys may take a little longer.

Thanks
Gary

unite.jpg

#3 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hi bcunningham,

I have noticed that a couple of Internet Explorer locking policies are active, these can be set legitamitely by programs
like Spybot S&D, could you let me no if you have set any of these policies, if not we can remove them.

Before you do any of the next step you need to temporarily disable the TeaTimer protection in spybot, as it may
stop the tools we use from doing their job.

To disable Teatimer, open Spybot and click on the Mode tab and select Advanced mode.
It will ask you if your sure you want to go into advanced mode, select yes.
Now go to tools and click on the resident tab.
Uncheck the box that says "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of over-all system settings) active".
Then close Spybot

Next

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
  • Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan (the scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient).
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Next
  • Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
Please post back with:
  • MBAM log
  • Both RSIT logs
Thanks

unite.jpg

#4 bcunningham

bcunningham
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

Thanks, Syler (edited, I originally typed Sylar -- guess I'm a "Heroes" fan) ... I appreciate your help.

First, TeaTimer was legitimately running -- I did disable for the time per your request.

After running all requested tasks, here are the results...

MBAM Log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1725
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/4/2009 11:32:26 AM
mbam-log-2009-02-04 (11-32-26).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 92512
Time elapsed: 20 minute(s), 21 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 3
Registry Keys Infected: 9
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 6
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 8

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gibijayu.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ruperapi.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dorizala.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{aa668d70-4bbc-445f-b931-1304e093c52c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{aa668d70-4bbc-445f-b931-1304e093c52c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{aa668d70-4bbc-445f-b931-1304e093c52c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ec43e3fd-5c60-46a6-97d7-e0b85dbdd6c4} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0b014b81-4e12-46f9-806f-55867af8fd3c} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\contim (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Track System (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\cpmff45ea2e (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\vavehuhuti (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{ec43e3fd-5c60-46a6-97d7-e0b85dbdd6c4} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\ssodl (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\ruperapi.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: system32\ruperapi.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\dorizala.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Notification Packages (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\dorizala.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: system32\dorizala.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\Homepage (Hijack.Homepage) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\jokofumo.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\omufokoj.ini (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rulameja.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ajemalur.ini (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ruperapi.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gibijayu.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dorizala.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\boserote.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Following HJT log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 11:39:52 AM, on 2/4/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICO.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FSRremoS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pelmiced.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe
c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Logger\logmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\MGStratford\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.1.807.1746\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: CPwmIEBrowserHelper Object - {F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAShCut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mouse Suite 98 Daemon] ICO.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TVT Scheduler Proxy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [vavehuhuti] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\madipoha.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [vavehuhuti] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\madipoha.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ?
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ThinkVantage Password Manager... - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: System Update - {DA320635-F48C-4613-8325-D75A933C549E} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\System Update\sulauncher.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1196255987984
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\ c:\windows\system32\dorigome.dll ktglfo.dll c:\windows\system32\lamenera.dll futalo.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: AwayNotify - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll
O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: IPS Core Service (IPSSVC) - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: IBM PSA Access Driver Control (PsaSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: System Update (SUService) - - c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Backup Service - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Scheduler - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
O23 - Service: tvtnetwk - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe

--
End of file - 9602 bytes

And from RSIT, log file:

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by MGStratford at 2009-02-04 11:40:31
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 53 GB (73%) free of 72 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (46% free)

Scan saved at 11:38:56 AM, on 2/4/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.1.807.1746\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: CPwmIEBrowserHelper Object - {F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TVT Scheduler Proxy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [vavehuhuti] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\madipoha.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [vavehuhuti] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\madipoha.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ThinkVantage Password Manager... - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: System Update - {DA320635-F48C-4613-8325-D75A933C549E} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\System Update\sulauncher.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1196255987984
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\ c:\windows\system32\dorigome.dll ktglfo.dll c:\windows\system32\lamenera.dll futalo.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: AwayNotify - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll
O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: IPS Core Service (IPSSVC) - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: IBM PSA Access Driver Control (PsaSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: System Update (SUService) - - c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Backup Service - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Scheduler - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
O23 - Service: tvtnetwk - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe

--
End of file - 9602 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2008-09-15 1562960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL [2006-02-02 110652]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll [2005-11-10 184423]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll [2007-11-28 2550848]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.1.807.1746\swg.dll [2008-09-16 737776]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5}]
CPwmIEBrowserHelper Object - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll [2006-05-12 719616]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll [2007-11-28 2550848]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAShCut.exe [2005-01-07 61952]
"Mouse Suite 98 Daemon"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICO.EXE [2005-04-13 49152]
"SoundMAXPnP"=C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe [2006-12-18 868352]
"SoundMAX"=C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe [2006-07-13 729088]
"IgfxTray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2006-10-05 98304]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2006-10-05 114688]
"Persistence"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2006-10-05 94208]
"DLA"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE [2006-02-02 122940]
"TVT Scheduler Proxy"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe [2006-03-28 503808]
"DiskeeperSystray"=C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe [2006-05-18 196696]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe [2004-07-27 221184]
"ccApp"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2006-11-21 52840]
"vptray"=C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe [2007-03-14 125632]
"MSConfig"=C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe [2008-04-13 169984]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-11-28 68856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-01-11 39792]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BluetoothAuthenticationAgent]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bthprops.cpl [2008-04-13 110592]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CPMff45ea2e]
c:\windows\system32\ruperapi.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2007-11-28 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\swg]
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-11-28 68856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\vavehuhuti]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\madipoha.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\WMPNSCFG]
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe [2006-10-18 204288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HotSync Manager.lnk]
C:\Program Files\Palm\Hotsync.exe -logon []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^MGStratford^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Palm Registration.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Palm\register.exe [2008-06-26 2494464]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]
"SharedAccess"=2

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
APC UPS Status.lnk - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\Display.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="c:\windows\system32\ c:\windows\system32\dorigome.dll ktglfo.dll c:\windows\system32\lamenera.dll futalo.dll "

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AwayNotify]
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll [2006-04-18 49152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-10-05 155648]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll [2007-03-14 43712]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2008-09-05 241704]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe:*:Enabled:logonui"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe:*:Enabled:winlogon"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe:*:Enabled:tvtsched"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\FSRremoS.EXE"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\FSRremoS.EXE:*:Enabled:FSRremoS"
"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe:*:Enabled:TeaTimer"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe:*:Enabled:lsass"
"C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe"="C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe:*:Enabled:DefWatch"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe:*:Enabled:tvt_reg_monitor_svc"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

65535-65535-31889 379:31889:443 ----ASH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sufohuwe.dll
65535-65535-31889 379:31889:443 ----ASH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\moyajamu.dll
2009-02-04 11:40:31 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-02-04 11:09:51 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\MGStratford\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-02-04 11:09:43 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-02-04 11:09:42 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-01-21 09:20:41 ----ASH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\futalo.dll
2009-01-20 19:37:26 ----HDC---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{83C91755-2546-441D-AC40-9A6B4B860800}
2009-01-20 19:37:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2009-01-20 18:26:55 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
2009-01-20 14:47:19 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ktglfo.dll
2009-01-20 13:01:17 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2009-01-20 10:02:58 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2009-01-20 09:48:23 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\MGStratford\Application Data\U3
2009-01-13 15:38:04 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\palmdevc.dll
2009-01-13 15:35:46 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-01-11 16:06:49 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\S32EVNT1.DLL
2009-01-11 16:06:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus
2009-01-10 12:38:25 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Musicnotes
2009-01-10 12:09:03 ----SH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\efihayuh.ini
2009-01-08 11:08:07 ----SH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\etirutay.ini
2009-01-07 10:56:36 ----SH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\oyekogin.ini
2009-01-06 18:08:56 ----SH---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ekedunat.ini

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-02-04 11:36:43 ----RSH---- C:\boot.ini
2009-02-04 11:36:43 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2009-02-04 11:36:43 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
2009-02-04 11:35:19 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-02-04 11:35:19 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PROCDB.INI
2009-02-04 11:35:12 ----AD---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-02-04 11:34:33 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-02-04 11:34:33 ----AD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-02-04 11:33:43 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-02-04 11:09:51 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-02-04 11:09:42 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-02-04 10:48:41 ----D---- C:\SWSHARE
2009-01-20 19:39:27 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-01-20 19:39:17 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-01-20 19:39:16 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2009-01-20 19:37:26 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-01-20 19:10:05 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2009-01-20 19:10:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore
2009-01-20 17:29:55 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
2009-01-20 14:47:19 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\heruhozu.dll
2009-01-20 14:47:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lamenera.dll_old
2009-01-20 13:03:39 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-01-20 13:01:10 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-01-20 09:52:48 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Debug
2009-01-20 09:52:41 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2009-01-19 17:46:47 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-01-13 15:37:49 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Palm
2009-01-13 15:35:47 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-01-13 15:34:57 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage
2009-01-12 12:36:36 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\pss
2009-01-11 16:15:40 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-01-11 16:07:28 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2009-01-11 16:06:57 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Symantec
2009-01-11 16:06:36 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
2009-01-10 12:38:25 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2009-01-07 10:37:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 DLACDBHM;DLACDBHM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS [2005-11-18 5660]
R1 DLARTL_N;DLARTL_N; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_N.SYS [2005-11-18 22684]
R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R1 SAVRT;SAVRT; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\savrt.sys []
R1 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Savrtpel.sys []
R1 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2007-02-12 196752]
R2 DLABOIOM;DLABOIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS [2006-02-02 25628]
R2 DLADResN;DLADResN; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLADResN.SYS [2006-02-02 2496]
R2 DLAIFS_M;DLAIFS_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS [2006-02-02 86652]
R2 DLAOPIOM;DLAOPIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS [2006-02-02 14684]
R2 DLAPoolM;DLAPoolM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS [2006-02-02 6364]
R2 DLAUDF_M;DLAUDF_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS [2006-02-02 87036]
R2 DLAUDFAM;DLAUDFAM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS [2006-02-02 94332]
R2 DRVNDDM;DRVNDDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS [2005-11-18 40544]
R2 EGATHDRV;IBM eGatherer; \??\C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EGATHDRV.SYS []
R2 pmem;pmem; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pmemnt.sys []
R2 PrivateDisk;PrivateDisk; \??\C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\PrivateDiskM.sys []
R2 PROCDD;IPS Helper Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PROCDD.SYS [2006-04-18 5120]
R2 smi2;smi2; \??\C:\Program Files\SMI2\smi2.sys []
R2 tvtfilter;tvtfilter; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tvtfilter.sys []
R3 ADIHdAudAddService;ADI UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ADIHdAud.sys [2007-01-08 292352]
R3 AEAudio;AE Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AEAudio.sys [2006-08-06 93952]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2006-08-28 158208]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys []
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys [2006-10-06 1181824]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20090120.003\naveng.sys []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20090120.003\navex15.sys []
R3 pelmouse;Mouse Suite Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pelmouse.sys [2003-01-10 16384]
R3 pelusblf;USB Mouse Low Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pelusblf.sys [2003-02-11 9216]
R3 SenFiltService;SenFilt Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Senfilt.sys [2006-03-17 392960]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2007-02-12 24720]
R3 TVTPktFilter;TVT Packet Filter Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tvtpktfilter.sys [2006-05-12 17664]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S3 ac97intc;Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys [2001-08-17 96256]
S3 BthEnum;Bluetooth Enumerator Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BthEnum.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 BTHMODEM;Bluetooth Serial Communications Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bthmodem.sys [2008-04-13 37888]
S3 BthPan;Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bthpan.sys [2008-04-13 101120]
S3 BTHPORT;Bluetooth Port Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BTHport.sys [2008-06-13 272128]
S3 BTHUSB;Bluetooth Radio USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BTHUSB.sys [2008-04-13 18944]
S3 btusbflt;Bluetooth USB Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btusbflt.sys [2007-07-19 37296]
S3 Dot4;MS IEEE-1284.4 Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4.sys [2008-04-13 206976]
S3 Dot4Print;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4Prt.sys [2001-08-17 12928]
S3 dot4usb;MS Dot4USB Filter Dot4USB Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dot4usb.sys [2001-08-17 23808]
S3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2005-01-07 145920]
S3 HidBatt;HID UPS Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys [2008-04-13 20352]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-03 1897408]
S3 PalmUSBD;PalmUSBD; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PalmUSBD.sys [2009-01-13 16694]
S3 psadd;IBM PSA Access Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\psadd.sys []
S3 RFCOMM;Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rfcomm.sys [2008-04-13 59136]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 iaStor;Intel AHCI Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys [2005-10-11 874240]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 sr;System Restore Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys [2008-04-13 73472]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 APC UPS Service;APC UPS Service; C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe [2005-12-12 176193]
R2 BthServ;Bluetooth Support Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2006-11-21 192104]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2006-11-21 169576]
R2 DefWatch;Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe [2007-03-14 31424]
R2 Diskeeper;Diskeeper; C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe [2006-05-23 622700]
R2 IPSSVC;IPS Core Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE [2006-04-18 73728]
R2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [2009-01-20 942416]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 SPBBCSvc;Symantec SPBBCSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe [2007-01-10 1160792]
R2 SUService;System Update; c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe [2006-11-17 15872]
R2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec AntiVirus; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe [2007-03-14 1816768]
R2 ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service;ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe [2006-05-12 629504]
R2 TVT Backup Service;TVT Backup Service; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe [2006-05-12 1974272]
R2 TVT Scheduler;TVT Scheduler; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe [2006-03-28 946176]
R2 tvtnetwk;tvtnetwk; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe [2006-05-12 45056]
R2 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2006-10-20 36864]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2007-11-28 138168]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-04-04 69632]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2006-10-30 741376]
S3 LiveUpdate;LiveUpdate; C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE [2006-09-02 2528960]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 PsaSrv;IBM PSA Access Driver Control; C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe [2006-11-16 23552]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam; C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [2007-03-14 116416]
S3 SNDSrvc;Symantec Network Drivers Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe [2007-02-12 214672]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2006-10-30 122880]

-----------------EOF-----------------

And finally, from RSIT, info file:

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2009-02-04 11:41:15

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Access Help-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6FA39A7-26B1-480A-BC74-6D17531AC222}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Ad-Aware-->"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{83C91755-2546-441D-AC40-9A6B4B860800}\Ad-AwareAE.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE
Ad-Aware-->C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{83C91755-2546-441D-AC40-9A6B4B860800}\Ad-AwareAE.exe
Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)-->MsiExec.exe /X{6846389C-BAC0-4374-808E-B120F86AF5D7}
Adobe Media Player-->MsiExec.exe /I{1EBB57D4-63FF-87CC-A0F0-D73982CF6008}
Adobe Reader 8.1.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}
APC PowerChute Personal Edition-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5A0C892E-FD1C-4203-941E-0956AED20A6A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
CCleaner (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Client Security Solution-->MsiExec.exe /I{48227AEB-DC8E-4A90-A274-0B4A39D699B1}
Diskeeper Lite-->MsiExec.exe /X{796E076A-82F7-4D49-98C8-DEC0C3BC733A}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->MsiExec.exe /I{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll"
Help Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{986F64DC-FF15-449D-998F-EE3BCEC6666A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -AddRemove
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Documents and Settings\MGStratford\Desktop\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (KB932471)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {ECD292A0-0347-4244-8C24-5DBCE990FB40} /package {BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format SDK (KB902344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
InterVideo WinDVD-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation)-->"C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
MetaFrame Presentation Server Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{2C42ED1E-6315-4E63-89E6-057EA114EBB8}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1-->MsiExec.exe /I{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0-->c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0\setup.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{15095BF3-A3D7-4DDF-B193-3A496881E003}
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallbasecsp$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Mouse Suite-->PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows-->C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe
Productivity Center Supplement for ThinkCentre-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D728E945-256D-4477-B377-6BBA693714AC}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
QuickTime-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32qt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\QuickTime\Uninstall.log
RecordNow Audio-->MsiExec.exe /I{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
RecordNow Copy-->MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
RecordNow Data-->MsiExec.exe /I{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
Remove Multimedia Center-->C:\swtools\apps\MMCfTO\customiz\sequencer.exe -fc:\swtools\apps\MMCfTO\customiz\uninst.seq
Rescue and Recovery-->MsiExec.exe /I{7726CF62-7B45-4E6D-9266-615346816BCA}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Sonic DLA-->MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Sonic Express Labeler-->MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
Sonic Icons for Lenovo-->MsiExec.exe /I{B334D9AE-1393-423E-97C0-3BDC3360E692}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
SoundMAX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Symantec AntiVirus-->MsiExec.exe /I{50E125D1-88E5-48CE-80AE-98EC9698E639}
System Migration Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /X{9D22599D-E1F4-4934-8B4D-2BBA46662251}
System Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{8675339C-128C-44DD-83BF-0A5D6ABD8297}
The Strategy Circle-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{FC700C7C-3B83-47F5-BFCE-8641FAC956D7}
ThinkVantage Away Manager-->Rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\AWAYTASK.INF
ThinkVantage Productivity Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CF5737AF-8550-4546-A69B-0EA9EF5A9B55}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
ThinkVantage System Update Toolbar Button for IE-->MsiExec.exe /I{DA320635-F48C-4613-8325-D75A933C549E}
ThinkVantage Technologies Welcome Message-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1007F41F-7D69-468E-8017-3849A5A973C2}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 anything
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)-->MsiExec.exe /X{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /x {F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Wallpapers-->MsiExec.exe /I{F386C340-DF4B-4BBA-9503-420FB7EDB395}
Windows Communication Foundation-->MsiExec.exe /X{491DD792-AD81-429C-9EB4-86DD3D22E333}
Windows Imaging Component-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Connect-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMCSetup$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Presentation Foundation-->MsiExec.exe /X{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}
Windows Workflow Foundation-->MsiExec.exe /I{7D1B85BD-AA07-48B8-808D-67A4067FC6BD}
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
XP Themes-->MsiExec.exe /I{C54ED2B6-1AF2-416F-BBA8-5E2B8CDCB5C4}

======Hosts File======

127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com

======Security center information======

AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition

System event log

Computer Name: MGATSH
Event Code: 7035
Message: The WAM service was successfully sent a start control.

Record Number: 5167
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20081105123313.000000-300
Event Type: information
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Record Number: 5166
Time Written: 20081105122838.000000-300

Record Number: 5165
Time Written: 20081105112747.000000-300

Record Number: 5164
Time Written: 20081105112738.000000-300

Record Number: 5163
Time Written: 20081105112736.000000-300

Application event log

Event Code: 2
Diskeeper service started

Record Number: 48742
Source Name: Diskeeper
Time Written: 20090204104623.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 35

Record Number: 48741
Source Name: ccEvtMgr
Time Written: 20090204104620.000000-300

Event Code: 34

Record Number: 48740
Source Name: ccEvtMgr
Time Written: 20090204104619.000000-300

Event Code: 35
Message: The 'Symantec Settings Manager' service has started.

Record Number: 48739
Source Name: ccSetMgr

Event Code: 34
Message: The 'Symantec Settings Manager' service is starting.

Record Number: 48738
Source Name: ccSetMgr

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo;C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 5, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0605
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"SMA"=C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SMA\
"SonicCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
"TVT"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo
"TVTCOMMON"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo
"SWSHARE"=C:\SWSHARE
"RR"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery
"TVTPYDIR"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Python24

-----------------EOF-----------------

I'm attaching files just in case it's easier for you to work with downloading files.

Again, thanks for your help. I will now patiently await further instructions...

Many, many thanks!
BCunningham

Attached Files

Edited by bcunningham, 04 February 2009 - 11:49 AM.

#5 Carolyn

Carolyn

Bleepin' kitten

• Members
  • 2,131 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hello,

syler is currently having problems with his internet connection. My name is Carolyn and I will be helping you while syler sorts out the connection problem.

Download and Run ComboFix (by sUBs)

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply along with a new HijackThis log.

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix on your own.
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

Member of ASAP (Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals)
Posted Image

#6 bcunningham

bcunningham
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for your help, Carolyn (and for Syler too!)

I've followed your instructions and included (and attached) are both the CF logs and HJT logs... I await further instructions.

CF Log:

ComboFix 09-02-06.01 - MGStratford 2009-02-06 11:37:22.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1014.504 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\MGStratford\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated)
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat
c:\windows\system32\efihayuh.ini
c:\windows\system32\ekedunat.ini
c:\windows\system32\etirutay.ini
c:\windows\system32\futalo.dll
c:\windows\system32\heruhozu.dll
c:\windows\system32\ktglfo.dll
c:\windows\system32\moyajamu.dll
c:\windows\system32\oyekogin.ini
c:\windows\system32\sufohuwe.dll
c:\windows\system32\x64

----- BITS: Possible infected sites -----

hxxp://77.74.48.105
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-01-06 to 2009-02-06 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-02-04 11:40 . 2009-02-04 11:41 <DIR> d-------- C:\rsit
2009-02-04 11:09 . 2009-02-04 11:09 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-02-04 11:09 . 2009-02-04 11:09 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\MGStratford\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-02-04 11:09 . 2009-02-04 11:09 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-02-04 11:09 . 2009-01-14 16:11 38,496 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-02-04 11:09 . 2009-01-14 16:11 15,504 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-01-20 19:39 . 2009-01-20 19:39 64,160 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys
2009-01-20 19:37 . 2009-01-20 19:37 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Lavasoft
2009-01-20 19:37 . 2009-01-20 19:37 <DIR> d--h-c--- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{83C91755-2546-441D-AC40-9A6B4B860800}
2009-01-20 13:01 . 2009-01-20 19:37 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2009-01-20 09:48 . 2009-01-20 09:57 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\MGStratford\Application Data\U3
2009-01-13 15:38 . 2009-01-13 15:36 53,248 --a------ c:\windows\system32\palmdevc.dll
2009-01-11 16:06 . 2009-02-06 11:41 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus
2009-01-11 16:06 . 2009-01-11 16:06 110,952 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
2009-01-11 16:06 . 2009-01-11 16:06 48,768 --a------ c:\windows\system32\S32EVNT1.DLL
2009-01-11 16:06 . 2009-01-11 16:06 8,014 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.CAT
2009-01-11 16:06 . 2009-01-11 16:06 805 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.INF
2009-01-10 12:38 . 2009-01-10 12:38 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Musicnotes

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-01-19 22:46 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-01-13 20:37 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Palm
2009-01-13 20:36 16,694 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\PalmUSBD.sys
2009-01-13 20:34 --------- d-----w c:\program files\ThinkVantage
2009-01-11 21:15 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-01-11 21:07 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2009-01-11 21:06 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Symantec
2009-01-11 21:06 --------- d-----w c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
2006-03-24 14:06 4,590,904 ------w c:\documents and settings\MG Templates\AveryWizardForWord2002-English.exe
2006-03-20 15:28 140,288 ------w c:\documents and settings\MG Templates\Avery 8-tab easy apply clear.exe
2006-03-20 15:25 139,264 ------w c:\documents and settings\MG Templates\Avery 5-tab easy apply clear.exe
2006-03-20 15:23 138,240 ------w c:\documents and settings\MG Templates\Avery 3-tab easy apply clearl.exe
2007-09-21 16:59 32,768 --sh--w c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat
2008-09-05 17:55 32,768 --sh--w c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008090520080906\index.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2008-04-13 15360]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-11-28 68856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SoundMAXPnP"="c:\program files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [2006-12-18 868352]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2006-10-05 98304]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2006-10-05 114688]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2006-10-05 94208]
"DLA"="c:\windows\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE" [2006-02-02 122940]
"TVT Scheduler Proxy"="c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe" [2006-03-28 503808]
"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2006-05-18 196696]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2004-07-27 221184]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2006-11-21 52840]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe" [2007-03-14 125632]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"="HDAShCut.exe" [2005-01-07 c:\windows\system32\HdAShCut.exe]
"Mouse Suite 98 Daemon"="ICO.EXE" [2005-04-13 c:\windows\system32\ico.exe]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
APC UPS Status.lnk - c:\program files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\Display.exe [2007-12-03 221247]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\AwayNotify]
2006-04-18 12:05 49152 c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0sprecovr \SystemRoot\sprecovr.txt\0lsdelete

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HotSync Manager.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HotSync Manager.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\HotSync Manager.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^MGStratford^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Palm Registration.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\MGStratford\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Palm Registration.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Palm Registration.lnkStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
--------- 2008-01-11 21:16 39792 c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
--------- 2007-11-28 11:02 77824 c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\swg]
--------- 2007-11-28 10:02 68856 c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\WMPNSCFG]
--------- 2006-10-18 20:05 204288 c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BluetoothAuthenticationAgent]
--------- 2008-04-13 19:12 110592 c:\windows\system32\bthprops.cpl

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]
"SharedAccess"=2 (0x2)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Lenovo\\Scheduler\\tvtsched.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\FSRremoS.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Spybot - Search & Destroy\\TeaTimer.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Symantec AntiVirus\\DefWatch.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Lenovo\\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe"=

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [2009-01-20 64160]
R2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [2009-01-18 942416]
R2 PrivateDisk;PrivateDisk;c:\program files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\privatediskm.sys [2006-03-13 58368]
R2 smi2;smi2;c:\program files\SMI2\smi2.sys [2006-05-12 3968]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2009-01-12 99376]
R3 pelmouse;Mouse Suite Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PELMOUSE.SYS [2007-09-21 16384]
R3 pelusblf;USB Mouse Low Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PELUSBLF.SYS [2007-09-21 9216]
S3 btusbflt;Bluetooth USB Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\btusbflt.sys [2008-07-02 37296]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [2007-03-14 116416]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-01-21 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
- c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe [2009-01-20 19:39]
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

MSConfigStartUp-CPMff45ea2e - c:\windows\system32\ruperapi.dll
MSConfigStartUp-vavehuhuti - c:\windows\system32\madipoha.dll

------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

catchme 0.3.1367 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-02-06 11:40:49
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(1000)
c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
c:\program files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\windows\system32\PELMICED.EXE
c:\program files\Lenovo\System Update\SUService.exe
c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Logger\logmon.exe
c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
c:\program files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe
c:\windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
Completion time: 2009-02-06 11:45:06 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-02-06 16:45:02

Pre-Run: 54,971,703,296 bytes free
Post-Run: 54,865,264,640 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

201 --- E O F --- 2008-12-17 22:17:05

HJT log:

Scan saved at 11:47:33 AM, on 2/6/2009

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

--
End of file - 9186 bytes

Attached Files

#7 Carolyn

Carolyn

Bleepin' kitten

• Members
  • 2,131 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

Hello again,

Update Java
Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update.
  • Download the latest version of http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.
  • Scroll down to where it says Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 12.
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.
  • Note: If you don't want the Google toolbar, make sure you uncheck the option included in the installer!
------------------------------------------------

Update Adobe Acrobat Reader

There is a newer version of Adobe Acrobat Reader available.
  • Please go to this link Adobe Acrobat Reader Download Link
  • On the right Untick Adobe Phototshop Album Starter Edition if you do not wish to include this in the installation.
  • Click the Continue button
  • Click Run, and click Run again
  • Next click the Install Now button and follow the on screen prompts
When the installation is complete go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall all previous versions.

If you don't like Adobe Reader, you can try Foxit PDF Reader. It's a much smaller file to download and uses a lot less resources than Adobe Reader.

Please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.

• Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  • It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  • When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
      Archives
      Mail databases
  • Click on My Computer under Scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  • You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  • Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
  • Please post this log in your next reply.

Please post the following in your next reply:
  • The Kaspersky log
  • A fresh HijackThis log
  • A description of how your computer is behaving

Posted Image

#8 bcunningham

bcunningham
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:06 PM

I think that this is going to be one of those good news bad news posts:

Good news is that the Kapersky scan turned up no results... bad news is that while scanning, Norton would "re-enable auto-protect" after some time period. So, I'd have to uncheck "enable auto-protect". So, I'm not sure "how good" the Kapersky scan was.

Also, during the Kapersky scan, I got a popup message from Norton that files were being either deleted or quarantined... these files include the following (and maybe more): Trojan.Metajuan (says deleted); and in the Backup Items of Norton, Trojan.Vundo (lamenera.dll_old), Trojan.Metajaun (sofohuwe.dll.vir, ktglfo.dll.vir, heruhozu.dll.vir, futalo.dll.vir, and A0000019.dll. Do I delete those?

Following (and attached) are the logs:

Kaperskey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Friday, February 6, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Friday, February 06, 2009 13:52:27
Records in database: 1759606
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 46892
Threat name: 0
Infected objects: 0
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 01:07:07

No malware has been detected. The scan area is clean.

The selected area was scanned.

HJT:

Scan saved at 2:33:13 PM, on 2/6/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

--
End of file - 9075 bytes

Again, I appreciate any and all help being provided... Many, many Thanks!

Attached Files

#9 Carolyn

Carolyn

Bleepin' kitten

• Members
  • 2,131 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

Also, during the Kapersky scan, I got a popup message from Norton that files were being either deleted or quarantined... these files include the following (and maybe more): Trojan.Metajuan (says deleted); and in the Backup Items of Norton, Trojan.Vundo (lamenera.dll_old), Trojan.Metajaun (sofohuwe.dll.vir, ktglfo.dll.vir, heruhozu.dll.vir, futalo.dll.vir, and A0000019.dll. Do I delete those?

You can delete those. Don't worry about them though, they are all files that were previously quarantined by tools we ran earlier. :thumbup2:

How is your computer running? Any problems?
Posted Image

#10 bcunningham

bcunningham
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

Again, good news, bad news.

The Good News is that I ran a Spybot Scan, and it found nothing. Then I ran a Norton scan, and it found nothing. Then I ran a Malwarebytes scan, and it found nothing...

The bad news... during the Norton scan, I get the message that Norton Auto-Protect had quarantined and deleted some Trojan.Metajuan activity 3 times. I'm not quite sure how to copy the log, but I'm attaching some screencaps of this alert.

So, even though things say that we're all clean, we're obviously not all clean, or Norton wouldn't be catching these attempts. Right? At least Norton *is* catching these attempts...

What do you think?

Again, many thanks!

Attached Files

#11 Carolyn

Carolyn

Bleepin' kitten

• Members
  • 2,131 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

Well, I am certainly going to stay with you until you are comfortable that your computer is clean....

Those files identified by Norton are contained in System Restore Points and are harmless unless you use one of those Restore Points, so let's get rid of them now.

• Clear Infected System Restore Points
  • Turn System Restore off
  • On the Desktop, right click on the My Computer icon.
  • Click Properties.
  • Click the System Restore tab.
  • Check Turn off System Restore.
  • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    Restart your computer

• Turn System Restore on
  • On the Desktop, right click on the My Computer icon.
  • Click Properties.
  • Click the System Restore tab.
  • Uncheck *Turn off System Restore*.
  • Click Apply, and then click OK.
Note: only do this once,and not on a regular basis
Having done that, please scan with Norton again. Let me know what the results are. :thumbup2:
Posted Image

#12 Carolyn

Carolyn

Bleepin' kitten

• Members
  • 2,131 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hi bcunningham,

Have you performed another Norton scan? How is your computer behaving? Any problems?
Posted Image

#13 bcunningham

bcunningham
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:36 AM

Not yet. It's a work computer - I may get the chance to look at it tonight.

If not, then definitely tomorrow.

Many thanks for your help!

#14 Carolyn

Carolyn

Bleepin' kitten

• Members
  • 2,131 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

Okay... sounds like a plan :thumbup2:
Posted Image

#15 bcunningham

bcunningham
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:05 AM

All scans are clean!

Many thanks for all of your help with this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users