Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lovejones

lovejones

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:29 AM

Okay I am supremely upset....My Photoshop Album 1.0 kept freezing up, I think because I put in a bunch of new pics, so I tried a msconfig, System Restore, and then my computer just froze up. I turned off the power strip, turned it back on, and now...
All I get is a black screen with a cursor. I cannot type ANYTHING in. Windows ME does not come on. If I hit CTRL-ALT-DEL, I get the blue HP screen, then the black screen again. If I start hitting keys, it starts to beep with every key I hit.
I don't know WHAT happened. Is there anything I can do??
I just had a complete system restore to nothing done at Comp USA 6 months ago for over $300. I will NOT do that Again, I will just get a whole new computer.
But I have all my files on my PC now.

What do I do?
Please HELP!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 g2i2r4

g2i2r4

Malware remover

• Members
  • 900 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 25 May 2005 - 01:19 PM

Welcome lovejones to Bleeping Computer.

Let's see what we can do.

Please follow the instructions and guidelines contained in the follow post:

How to submit a Hijackthis Log.

Please post back in this topic using 'add reply' and I'll have a look.

Posted Image
Life is what happens while you're making other plans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users