Hi, and Welcome to BleepingComputer
My name is jpshortstuff
. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
- I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
- Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- It's often worth reading through the instructions before starting to follow them to amek sure you understand everything you have to do.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please download GooredFix
and save it to your Desktop
- Double-click GooredFix.exe on your Desktop to run it.
- Select "2. Fix Goored" by typing 2 and pressing Enter.
- Make sure all instances of Firefox are closed at this point.
- Type y at the prompt and press Enter again.
- A log will open, please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredLog.txt).
If you receive a message saying that GooredFix needs your system to be restarted, please close all applications and reboot your system. Please also allow any registry changes that may be prompted by any of your security programs.
Please download DDS
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
- When done, DDS.txt will open.
- Click Yes at the next prompt for Optional Scan.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
- Post the contents of the DDS.txt report in your next reply
- Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scroling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.
Any other problems apart from the redirects (which should be gone after running GooredFix, fingers crossed)?