Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

screen saver keeps on making error!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 want2know2

want2know2

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

Hi, All
Up to the day before yesterday my screen saver (displaying my pictures folder on c-drive) used to work good but ever since Saturday I seem to be getting the same error over and over again.my mouse stops responding on what I want it to do, then my screen turns black for some seconds and then puff it's gone and everything goes on in a normal fashion as if nothing happens until the next time. Well I'm back while writing this message I got again one of those annoying episodes. I made some screen shots which was the only thing possible but took a long time sometimes having to press 3-4 times. anyway here they are.

it happened again :thumbsup: and I can't seem to find a way to attach my screen shots to this message as I am 0.1 in PC . It just stops my whole pc for some seconds I'm not allowed to do a thing.
Please help.
I have Avg8.0 that should cover all threats shouldn't it??

thanx Jay

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

Are you using XP or vista?

Inserting An Image Within A Post

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/14738/inserting-an-image-within-a-post/
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 want2know2

want2know2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:24 PM

Hi Mark thanx for the link. I'm using xp.

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

I don't remember if the tutorial say how to show an image of the computer screen:

When you have the screen image you want to copy, hit the "print screen" key. Open MS Paint application. On the top bar, select Edit the Paste
You can then download that to the image hosting site
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#5 want2know2

want2know2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

Hi, I'll do try that and send another post with the screen shots because it keeps on happening.
thanx

#6 want2know2

want2know2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

Can't seem to get it right! Have to deal with some issues here will send you a reply as soon as I can.
Later!
Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users