Hi, let's run a Rootkit scan again.
Before performing an ARK scan it is recommended to do the following to ensure more accurate results and avoid common issues that may cause false detections.Disconnect from the Internet
or physically unplug you Internet cable connection.Close all
open programs, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver. Temporarily disable
your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
After starting the scan, do not use the computer
until the scan has completed.
When finished, re-enable your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect to the Internet.
Please navigate to the download page of Avira AntiRootkit
and click on Download
to save it to your Destop.
- You should now find a file called: antivir_rootkit.zip on your Desktop.
- Extract the file to your Desktop (you may then delete the zip file).
- You should now have a folder with Setup.exe and some other files within it on your Desktop.
- Double-click Setup.exe.
- Click Next.
- Highlight the radio button to acceppt the license agreement and then click Next.
- Then click Next and Install to finalise the installation process.
- Click Finish (you may now also delete the folder with the extracted files from the zip archive)
You successfully installed Avira AntiRootkit
- Please now navigate to Start > All Programs > Avira RootKit Detection. Then select: Avira RootKit Detection
- Click OK when a message window pops up
- Click Start scan and let it run
- Click View report and copy the entire contents into your next reply.