Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:35 PM
IF you are using windows vista 64 bit OS on the computer it will do that since windows vista 64 bit does not have a compatible flash player and also u need to follow these steps:-
1. Open Computer.
2. Navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\.
3. Scroll down and open the Macromed directory.
4. Open the Flash directory.
5. Right-click FlashUtil9b.
6. Select Run as Administrator.
7. When the UAC prompt appears, select Continue.
8. Follow the Flash Player installation wizard.
Once the wizard completes, Flash Player has been properly installed and will now function properly.
and if u are using window vista 32 bit just do the restore default and clean cookied for internet explorer it should work