Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TDSS Problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Classie83

Classie83

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

Hi all. I've recently had a TDSS rootkit infection. The first indication of anything wrong was the AOL popping up saying I had Kollah on my system. I tried looking up info on removing Kollah, but the virus would not allow me to access any tech support websites (including this one), security websites, or even majorgeeks and similar sites. It kept redirecting me to various unrelated ad or search sites. I could not update my current security software. I was able to download Ad-Aware2008 and Malwarebytes through download.com, but could not update Ad-Aware and could not even run Malwarebytes.

I conducted various google searches on my cell phone for information on Kollah removal and was able to identify and delete the associated registry entry. There were no files or dlls found associated w/Kollah. I thought this would solve my problems, but it did not. Finally I found a post on a forum about a recent rash of TDSS infections. I followed the directions and disabled the rootkit via the device manager. I then rebooted my comp, renamed Malwarebytes and was finally able to scan my comp. Malwarebytes found several different Trojans (6 infected components). I deleted these and saved the log file.

Now, my comp works great. I am able to download updates and run my security software as well as access security and tech support sites. However, I am still not sure if there is any residue on my computer. I'd appreciate any help offered. If there is any scan I need to do or more software to download, please let me know!

TIA!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

Please reboot the computer
Open MBAM and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select FULL scan
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log for review
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

Thank you for responding! Here is what you requested. Took a while.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1666
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/18/2009 6:53:14 PM
mbam-log-2009-01-18 (18-53-14).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 195368
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 29 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\twex.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

ATF
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Now SAS,may need an hour
Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#5 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

Ok, here is the log. I ran safe mode with Command Prompt because when I tried regular safe mode, when I got to the log on screen, my cursor would not move and I could not type anything in the password box to log on.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/18/2009 at 10:07 PM

Application Version : 4.24.1004

Core Rules Database Version : 3714
Trace Rules Database Version: 1689

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:00:08

Memory items scanned : 189
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6396
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 95913
File threats detected : 3

Adware.MyWebSearch-Installer
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\GUEST\MY DOCUMENTS\WEBFETTISETUP2.3.50.22.ZKMAN000.EXE

Adware.Rogue-Installer
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1694279212-35261960-1623637159-1008\DC39.URL

Rootkit.TDSServ-Trace
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TDSSOSVD.DAT

#6 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

Also for some reason, this forum looks weird now...everything works normally, but the way it is laid out is different...

#7 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

Hello.

Also for some reason, this forum looks weird now...everything works normally, but the way it is laid out is different...

I experienced this problem before as well, I don't know what caused it but try the following:
  • Near the top of this topic you should see a picture like this:Posted Image.
  • Click on it.
  • Next under the Display mode click standard if it's not already like that.
  • See if it's okay now?
Let's run an online scan to see if there's anything else and a GMER scan.

Download and Run Scan with GMER

We will use GMER to scan for rootkits.
  • Download gmer.zip and save to your desktop.
    Alternate Download Site 1
  • Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here.
  • When you have done this, disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
    There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
  • Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program.
  • Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • If it gives you a warning at program start about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a scan...click NO.
  • Click the >>>
  • Click on Settings, then check the first five settings:
    • System Protection and Tracing
    • Processes
    • Save created processes to the log
    • Drivers
    • Save loaded drivers to the log
  • You will be prompted to restart your computer. Please do so.
After the reboot, run Gmer again and click on the Rootkit tab.
  • Look at the right hand side (under Files) and uncheck all drives with the exception of your C drive.
  • Make sure all other boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for Show All.
  • Click on the Scan and wait for the scan to finish.
    Note: Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan. You will know that the scan is done when the Stop buttons turns back to Scan.
  • When completed, click on the Copy button and right-click on your Desktop, choose New>Text document. Once the file is created, open it and right-click again and choose Paste. Save the file as gmer.txt and copy the information in your next reply.
If GMER doesn't work in Normal Mode try running it in Safe Mode

Important!:Please do not select the Show all checkbox during the scan..

F-Secure Online Scan

Please run F-Secure Online Scanner.
This scan is for Internet Explorer only.
  • It is suggested that you disable security programs and close any other windows during the scan. While your security is disabled, please refrain from surfing on other sites. Refer to this page if you are unsure how.
  • Go to F-Secure Online Scanner
  • Follow the instructions here for installation.
  • Accept the License Agreement.
  • Once the ActiveX installs, click Full System Scan
  • Once the download completes, the scan will begin automatically. The scan will take some time to finish, so please be patient.
  • When the scan completes, click the Automatic cleaning (recommended) button.
  • Click the Show Report button and copy the entire report in your next reply.
  • Be sure to re-enable any security programs.
Post back with both logs once you are done.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#8 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

Here is the GMER log. I will do the next step in a minute.

GMER 1.0.14.14536 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-01-18 23:20:43
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

---- System - GMER 1.0.14 ----

Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateFile [0xB2EEC9D2]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateKey [0xB2EECA69]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateProcess [0xB2EEC97D]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xB2EEC996]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwDeleteKey [0xB2EECA7D]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xB2EECAA9]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwEnumerateKey [0xB2EECB17]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xB2EECB01]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwMapViewOfSection [0xB2EECA12]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwNotifyChangeKey [0xB2EECB43]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwOpenKey [0xB2EECA55]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwOpenProcess [0xB2EEC950]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwOpenThread [0xB2EEC964]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwProtectVirtualMemory [0xB2EEC9E6]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwQueryKey [0xB2EECB7F]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwQueryMultipleValueKey [0xB2EECAEB]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwQueryValueKey [0xB2EECAD5]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwRenameKey [0xB2EECA93]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwReplaceKey [0xB2EECB6B]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwRestoreKey [0xB2EECB57]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwSetContextThread [0xB2EEC9BE]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwSetInformationProcess [0xB2EEC9AA]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwSetValueKey [0xB2EECABF]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwTerminateProcess [0xB2EECA41]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwUnloadKey [0xB2EECB2D]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwUnmapViewOfSection [0xB2EECA28]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwYieldExecution [0xB2EEC9FC]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtCreateFile
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtMapViewOfSection
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtOpenProcess
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtOpenThread
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtSetInformationProcess

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.14 ----

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwYieldExecution 80504AE8 7 Bytes JMP B2EECA00 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtCreateFile 80579084 5 Bytes JMP B2EEC9D6 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtMapViewOfSection 805B2006 7 Bytes JMP B2EECA16 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwUnmapViewOfSection 805B2E14 5 Bytes JMP B2EECA2C \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwProtectVirtualMemory 805B83E6 7 Bytes JMP B2EEC9EA \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtOpenProcess 805CB408 5 Bytes JMP B2EEC954 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtOpenThread 805CB694 5 Bytes JMP B2EEC968 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtSetInformationProcess 805CDE52 5 Bytes JMP B2EEC9AE \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCreateProcessEx 805D1142 7 Bytes JMP B2EEC99A \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCreateProcess 805D11F8 5 Bytes JMP B2EEC981 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwSetContextThread 805D1702 5 Bytes JMP B2EEC9C2 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwTerminateProcess 805D29AA 5 Bytes JMP B2EECA45 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwQueryValueKey 806219CA 7 Bytes JMP B2EECAD9 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwSetValueKey 80621D18 7 Bytes JMP B2EECAC3 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwUnloadKey 80622042 7 Bytes JMP B2EECB31 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwQueryMultipleValueKey 806228E0 7 Bytes JMP B2EECAEF \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwRenameKey 806231B4 7 Bytes JMP B2EECA97 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCreateKey 80623792 5 Bytes JMP B2EECA6D \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwDeleteKey 80623C22 7 Bytes JMP B2EECA81 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwDeleteValueKey 80623DF2 7 Bytes JMP B2EECAAD \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwEnumerateKey 80623FD2 7 Bytes JMP B2EECB1B \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwEnumerateValueKey 8062423C 7 Bytes JMP B2EECB05 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwOpenKey 80624B64 5 Bytes JMP B2EECA59 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwQueryKey 80624E8A 7 Bytes JMP B2EECB83 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwRestoreKey 8062514A 5 Bytes JMP B2EECB5B \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwReplaceKey 8062583E 5 Bytes JMP B2EECB6F \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwNotifyChangeKey 80625958 5 Bytes JMP B2EECB47 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.14 ----

.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 02030FEF
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 02030F61
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 02030F72
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 0203004C
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 02030F83
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 02030FC3
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 02030F35
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 0203007D
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 020300CE
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 020300A9
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 020300DF
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 02030FA8
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 02030FDE
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 02030F46
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 0203002F
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 0203001E
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 02030098
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 02020FD4
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 02020065
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 02020FE5
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 0202001B
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 0202004A
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 0202000A
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 02020FA8
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ 22, 8A ]
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] ADVAPI32.DLL!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 02020FC3
.text C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe[648] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 00DB0FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00070FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00070FA8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00070FB9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 00070087
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 00070076
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00070040
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 000700E4
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 000700C9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00070110
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 000700FF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00070121
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00070051
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 0007000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 000700B8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 0007001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00070FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 00070F81
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 0006002F
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 00060F9E
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 0006001E
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 00060FDE
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 00060065
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 00060FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 5 Bytes JMP 00060054
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 00060FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[752] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 00040FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00BA000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00A7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FA8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0076
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0F70
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0F8D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00EB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00DA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 00BA001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00B8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0051
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0036
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00C9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 00B90FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 00B90054
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 00B90FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 00B90FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 00B90F8D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 00B90000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 00B90F9E
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ D9, 88 ]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 00B9002F
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[764] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 00B70FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00FD007D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0F88
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 00FD006C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0FC0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 00FD00AB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 00FD008E
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00FD00BC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0F23
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00FD00CD
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0047
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0011
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0F6D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0FDB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00FD002C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 00FD0F48
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0FCA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0F8D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0FDB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0011
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0040
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 00FC0FA8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ 1C, 89 ]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 00FC0FB9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[932] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 00E80FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00A2
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0091
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0080
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0065
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0054
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00DA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0F92
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0F77
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0106
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00BA012B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00BD
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 00BA0FDE
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00BA002F
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 00BA00F5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 00B90FDB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 00B90FA5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 00B9002C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 00B9001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 00B90058
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 00B90000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 00B90FB6
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ D9, 88 ]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 00B90047
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[988] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 00B70FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 036F0FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 036F0098
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 036F007D
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 036F0FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 036F006C
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 036F0051
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 036F00C4
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 036F0F7C
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 036F0F2B
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 036F0F50
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 036F0F10
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 036F0FC0
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 036F0014
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 036F00B3
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 036F0036
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 036F0025
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 036F0F61
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 036E0FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 036E0FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 036E001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 036E000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 036E0062
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 036E0FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 5 Bytes JMP 036E0051
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 036E0040
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 02B80FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] WININET.dll!InternetOpenA 630100B0 5 Bytes JMP 02970FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] WININET.dll!InternetOpenW 63010591 5 Bytes JMP 02970FDE
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] WININET.dll!InternetOpenUrlA 63013DA3 5 Bytes JMP 02970FCD
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1028] WININET.dll!InternetOpenUrlW 63074106 5 Bytes JMP 02970FBC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00780000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00780093
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00780F9E
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 0078006C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 0078005B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00780040
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 00780F79
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 007800CB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00780F54
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 007800F7
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00780F43
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00780FB9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 00780025
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 007800AE
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 00780FCA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00780FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 007800DC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 00770014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 0077004A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 00770FCD
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 00770FDE
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 0077002F
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 00770FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 00770F8D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ 97, 88 ]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 00770FA8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1128] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 00750000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00C30091
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00C30076
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 00C30065
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 00C30054
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00C30039
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 00C300BD
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 00C300AC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00C300E2
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 00C30F49
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00C300F3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FB2
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FDE
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 00C30F81
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00C30014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 00C30F5A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 009C0FC0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 009C0058
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 009C001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 009C0FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 009C0FA5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 009C0000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 5 Bytes JMP 009C0047
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 009C002C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 009A000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] WININET.dll!InternetOpenA 630100B0 5 Bytes JMP 00990000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] WININET.dll!InternetOpenW 63010591 5 Bytes JMP 00990FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] WININET.dll!InternetOpenUrlA 63013DA3 5 Bytes JMP 00990025
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1200] WININET.dll!InternetOpenUrlW 63074106 5 Bytes JMP 00990FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 03B70000
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F66
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 03B7005B
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 03B7004A
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F8D
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 03B70FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 03B70082
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F3A
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 03B700B1
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F0E
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 03B70EFD
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F9E
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 03B70FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F55
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 03B70025
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 03B70FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 03B70F1F
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 03B60FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 03B6005B
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 03B60FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 03B60FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 03B60F9E
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 03B60000
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 5 Bytes JMP 03B60040
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 03B60025
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] WININET.dll!InternetOpenA 630100B0 5 Bytes JMP 03B30FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] WININET.dll!InternetOpenW 63010591 5 Bytes JMP 03B30000
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] WININET.dll!InternetOpenUrlA 63013DA3 5 Bytes JMP 03B30FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] WININET.dll!InternetOpenUrlW 63074106 5 Bytes JMP 03B30FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1564] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 03B40000
.text c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe[1964] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 0041BF60 c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe (McAfee Proxy Service Module/McAfee, Inc.)
.text c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe[1964] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 0041BFE0 c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe (McAfee Proxy Service Module/McAfee, Inc.)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 00C4000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 00C40F92
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 00C40087
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 00C4006C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 00C40FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 00C40FDB
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 00C400BA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 00C400A9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 00C400F0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 00C400DF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 00C40F3C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 00C40FC0
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 00C4001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 00C40098
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 00C40047
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 00C40036
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 00C40F57
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FB9
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 00C30F4D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FCA
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 00C30FE5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 00C30F68
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 00C30000
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 00C30F83
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ E3, 88 ]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1992] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 00C30F94
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreateFileA 7C801A28 5 Bytes JMP 001B0FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtectEx 7C801A61 5 Bytes JMP 001B0F55
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!VirtualProtect 7C801AD4 5 Bytes JMP 001B0F70
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExW 7C801AF5 5 Bytes JMP 001B0F81
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryExA 7C801D53 5 Bytes JMP 001B0040
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA 7C801D7B 5 Bytes JMP 001B0025
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoW 7C801E54 5 Bytes JMP 001B0093
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!GetStartupInfoA 7C801EF2 5 Bytes JMP 001B0076
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 001B00C6
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 001B00B5
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!GetProcAddress 7C80AE30 5 Bytes JMP 001B00E1
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryW 7C80AEDB 5 Bytes JMP 001B0F9E
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreateFileW 7C8107F0 5 Bytes JMP 001B0FDE
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreatePipe 7C81D827 5 Bytes JMP 001B0065
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeW 7C82F0C5 5 Bytes JMP 001B0FC3
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!CreateNamedPipeA 7C860B7C 5 Bytes JMP 001B0014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] kernel32.dll!WinExec 7C8623AD 5 Bytes JMP 001B00A4
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW 77DD6A9F 5 Bytes JMP 002B0FAF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW 77DD775C 5 Bytes JMP 002B003D
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA 77DD7842 5 Bytes JMP 002B0FD4
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyW 77DD7936 5 Bytes JMP 002B000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA 77DDE9E4 5 Bytes JMP 002B002C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyA 77DDEFB8 5 Bytes JMP 002B0FEF
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW 77DFBA25 2 Bytes JMP 002B0F94
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyW + 3 77DFBA28 2 Bytes [ 4B, 88 ]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyA 77DFBCC3 5 Bytes JMP 002B001B
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3564] WS2_32.dll!socket 71AB4211 5 Bytes JMP 003C0FEF

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.14 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127571669\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe[1228] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\psapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\psapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe[1672] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9BE7] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9B5A] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9AD3] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9C74] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT c:\program files\common files\aol\1127571669\ee\aolsoftware.exe[2812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9A4C] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.14 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)

Device \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat B0DE2D20

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)

Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\UdfsCdRomRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\FatCdRomRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\CdfsRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\FatDiskRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\UdfsDiskRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)

---- Services - GMER 1.0.14 ----

Service system32\drivers\TDSSmhlt.sys (*** hidden *** ) [SYSTEM] TDSSserv.sys <-- ROOTKIT !!!

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.14 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys@start 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys@type 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys@imagepath \systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSmhlt.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys@group file system
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSserv \systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSmhlt.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSl \systemroot\system32\TDSSoiqh.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssservers \systemroot\system32\TDSSosvd.dat
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssmain \systemroot\system32\TDSSbrsr.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdsslog \systemroot\system32\TDSSriqp.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssadw \systemroot\system32\TDSSxbum.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssinit \systemroot\system32\TDSSlxrp.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssurls \systemroot\system32\TDSSnmxh.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdsspanels \systemroot\system32\TDSSsihc.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdsserrors \systemroot\system32\TDSSrhym.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSproc \systemroot\system32\TDSStkdu.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@start 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@type 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@imagepath \systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSmhlt.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys@group file system
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSserv \systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSmhlt.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSl \systemroot\system32\TDSSoiqh.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssservers \systemroot\system32\TDSSosvd.dat
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssmain \systemroot\system32\TDSSbrsr.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdsslog \systemroot\system32\TDSSriqp.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssadw \systemroot\system32\TDSSxbum.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssinit \systemroot\system32\TDSSlxrp.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdssurls \systemroot\system32\TDSSnmxh.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdsspanels \systemroot\system32\TDSSsihc.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@tdsserrors \systemroot\system32\TDSSrhym.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\TDSSserv.sys\modules@TDSSproc \systemroot\system32\TDSStkdu.log

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.14 ----

#9 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:27 PM

I don't know what is going on, but for some reason my McAfee Security Center opens up blank. The only thing I can do is close the Security Center. It's really weird. I'm about to run the last utility now, but in order to disable McAfee, I need to enter it, but I can't.

#10 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

Also, when I try to run F secure on IE8, I get an error message, then IE will not let me access the page because it is protecting me from a possible malicious activity (obviously this is not verbatim). It's getting weirder and weirder it seems. Hopefully you have some more answers for me! :thumbsup:

#11 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:20 PM

Hello.

Not good. As you probably know, you have a TDSS infection and it is still active from what I see in the GMER log. :thumbsup:

Posted ImageRootkit Threat

Unfortunatly One or more of the identified infections is a Rootkit/backdoor trojan.

IMPORTANT NOTE: TDSS[random characters.***] is related to a nasty variant of the TDSSSERV rootkit component. Rootkits and backdoor Trojans are very dangerous because they use advanced techniques (backdoors) as a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information which they send back to the hacker. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans and rootkits as part of an exploit to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge.

If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should immediately disconnect from the Internet until your system is cleaned. All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. You should change each password by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

Although the rootkit has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because this malware has been removed the computer is now secure. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful. Please let me know if you wish to continue or not.

If you do wish to continue I would recommend you start another topic in the Hijackthis -Malware Removal forum.

Usually I would tell you to run another tool but with what you have said, it seems there are more things going on then what we see currently.

The symptoms that you describe regarding anti-virus not working properly and IE8 crashing seems more than just the TDSSserv rootkit infection, meaning there are probably more in your machine than just the acrive rootkit infection I see. In the Hijackthis Malware Removal forum we can use stronger tools that can deal with certain infections that cannot be removed using the most common tools out there.

The tools that are allowed to be used in this forum is restricted and therefore is difficult to remove some persistent infections. Also without any sort of logs we cannot have a detailed view of what is exactly happening in your machine.

With that said, you should understand why you should post another topic in the Hijackthis-Malware removal forum. We are very busy so it may take a while before you get a reply in the Hijackthis removal forum. There are over 700 members that require help, so please be patient. If you do not receive a reply for more than 5 days please post it over here so we know you have been waiting for a while.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#12 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:37 PM

Yes I'd like to continue. I will do anything you suggest. Seems like you suggest that I should post in the HJT forum now. Oh and I disabled the rootkit via device manager, but did not uninstall it. Could this be the reason it is being found by Gmer? It is actually still listed in my device manager, just "not functioning properly." The McAfee was working great right before I ran the SAS btw. I have already changed my passwords to various sites using a clean computer. I don't really feel comfortable using this computer for banking or any online purchases anymore. Anyway,I will post in the HJT forum now.

Edited by Classie83, 19 January 2009 - 08:42 PM.

#13 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

Hello.

Great. Please be patient as there are many others who also need help too.

Yes, that's what I thought you disabled it from. I thought about that before as well, using device manager to disable infections in Safe Mode before I joined this forum, but that usually isn't successful because it usually re create it self before you have time to completely removed it. Anyways, posting the Hijackthis malware removal forum is the best option right now.

Good luck.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#14 Classie83

Classie83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

Thank you for your help Extremeboy! Will do!

#15 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,801 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hello Classie83,

Now that you have a log posted here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/196634/bad-tdss-infection/ you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a HJT Team member, nor should you ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the HJT Team members are EXTREMELY busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

If after 5 days you still have received no response, then post a link to your HJT log in the thread titled "Haven't Had A Reply In Five Days?".

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. Good luck with your log.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users