Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from the Trenches :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Artemis

Artemis

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 24 May 2005 - 11:35 AM

I have been a tech for 15 years, now heading up the ITSM/ITIL area of my company. Started off as Incident/Problem Manager and got bumped to the "grand poobah of ITSM". I also lead the service desk.

I was referred to these forums by a friend, and hope to be able to give and receive lots of helpful advice!
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.
F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 - 1940)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:06 PM

Welcome to BC!
Members here are more than willing to share areas of expertise and experience to help others. We all learn from one another, since no one can be an expert in all aspects of modern computing. Your contributions will certainly be appreciated.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2005 - 05:50 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Artemis.
Yes, everyday information is shared here. You can not only give information but also recieve information here. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#4 Artemis

Artemis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:09 AM

Thanks for the welcome, both of you :thumbsup:

I am the first to admit that I am nowhere near knowing everything, lol. I'm happy if I just know where to go to get the answer.

I've been missing having a tech forum to refer to, and this one looks great, so thanks again!
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.
F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 - 1940)

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:55 AM

Your welcomed. (lol)
No one knows everything about computers, and everyone needs a place to start to learn about them. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users