Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Attention Mods

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Devious Smile

Devious Smile

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

**Attention Mods**

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry586515

Could someone please close and delete this thread? I really feel uncomfortable about this thread as it may contain person information I do not want people to know about myself or my computer.

I appreciate the Help.

Thank you,

Devious Smile

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

Hello Devious Smile,

I am shifting this topic to the General Chat forum.

We do not delete threads for that reason, rather, we edit out the personal information. If you would send an PM indicating what personal information you need removed, I would be happy to edit the posts for you.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users