Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clicking on "Turn Off" freezes my pc.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lyn

Lyn

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:47 AM

I do not kno what happened but I get an hour glass on my cursor when I click "Start, Turn Off". Even hen I close applications with taskmanager; "Taskmanager freezes..then..... it freezes on the closing window which says "Saving settings."
I restored the registry to which "Easy Cleaner" was the last program I used, but it didnt help..
Once again, can you please help my Restart working again. Right now pressing the button on the computer is the only way to Restart.

Lyn :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lyn

Lyn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:50 AM

Hi Grinler,
Great news, I solved my freezing at " Restart" and and freezing at "the Window that says "Restarting Windows"; simply by using the old method of uninstalling the driver & installing again . :thumbsup: Its a simple method and easy enough to try first before delving into something deeper.
You all rest my mind at ease knowing your always there for help and support

Lyn :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users