Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus 2009 infection and some others I think

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 babybillsmom

babybillsmom

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:06 AM

Hello,

I am having a problem tonight with Antivirus 2009 pop-ups running and asking me to install it.

"installAVg_770522166350.exe" I did not do this but almost because I use the free AVG virus protection. My computer has locked up about 7 times in 2 days so I know I am in trouble. :thumbsup:

I also was using Spybot until last night. I removed it last night because my computer had been running really slow and when I checked the Task Manager - TeaTimer seemed to be the problem. Also some other processes I noticed seem to be running such as lsass.exe, winlogon.exe and alg.exe.

If anyone has the time to assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:28 AM

Hi,

Welcome here. :thumbsup:

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

#3 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:34 AM

ok - I followed the advice issued by "boopme" on the thread Possible Virus. :thumbsup: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware seems to have cleaned my computer - The 1st time it detected 42 infections. I rebooted and ran again it had 0. But the second scan produced a pop-up from AVG stating that a threat was detected.

Resident Shield Alert
Accessed file is infected
Threat detected!
File name: C:\\windows\system32\vipukeyu.dll
Threat name: Trojan Horse BHO.HAD

detected an open.
more information about this threat...
Remove threat as Power User
Heal
Move to Vault
Ignore
Help
Process Name: C:\\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Mbam.exe
Process ID: 3204

I hit "Heal"

What does this mean? Is there anything else I need to do to to make sure my system in now clean?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you so much for the reply superbird. I was typing as you were replying.

Due to the time 3:36 am my time I researched and found the above menationed thread that I thought would help.

Here is the log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.33
Database version: 1659
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/17/2009 2:29:02 AM
mbam-log-2009-01-17 (02-29-02).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 66901
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 18 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 2
Registry Keys Infected: 42
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 21

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdlxadaa.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gsosfo.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ddcdvspg (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{c663ab62-464a-48e8-b0fd-84a9972627f8} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{c663ab62-464a-48e8-b0fd-84a9972627f8} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{c663ab62-464a-48e8-b0fd-84a9972627f8} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cpbrkpie.coupon6ctrl.1 (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9522b3fb-7a2b-4646-8af6-36e7f593073c} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9522b3fb-7a2b-4646-8af6-36e7f593073c} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a85a5e6a-de2c-4f4e-99dc-f469df5a0eec} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{87255c51-cd7d-4506-b9ad-97606daf53f3} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{6e780f0b-bcd6-40cb-b2db-7af47ab4d4a4} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{a138be8b-f051-4802-9a3f-a750a6d862d4} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\popcaploader.popcaploaderctrl2 (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\c:/windows/downloaded program files/popcaploader.dll (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{c9c5deaf-0a1f-4660-8279-9edfad6fefe1} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e4e3e0f8-cd30-4380-8ce9-b96904bdefca} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{fe8a736f-4124-4d9c-b4b1-3b12381efabe} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{df780f87-ff2b-4df8-92d0-73db16a1543a} (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\popcaploader.popcaploaderctrl2.1 (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\{5222008a-dd62-49c7-a735-7bd18ecc7350} (Rogue.VirusRemover) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\{5222008a-dd62-49c7-a735-7bd18ecc7350} (Rogue.VirusRemover) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{f919fbd3-a96b-4679-af26-f551439bb5fd} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{549b5ca7-4a86-11d7-a4df-000874180bb3} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6fd31ed6-7c94-4bbc-8e95-f927f4d3a949} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{99410cde-6f16-42ce-9d49-3807f78f0287} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\prunnet (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\xpreapp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\virusremover2008 (Rogue.VirusRemove) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\virusremover2008 (Rogue.VirusRemove) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Juan (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\contim (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\instkey (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Track System (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{931edcdf-9bce-4f0b-82a0-46cc22486ecc} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{931edcdf-9bce-4f0b-82a0-46cc22486ecc} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\FCOVM (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\e000e16c (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{6d794cb4-c7cd-4c6f-bfdc-9b77afbdc02c} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\WINDOWS\CouponPrinter.ocx (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcDvsPg.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gsosfo.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdlxadaa.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\aadaxldt.ini (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\CouponPrinter.ocx (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cpnprt2.cid (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vcbdwjkb.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Local Settings\Temp\seneka1612.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EQWN178N\index[1] (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WH5JKB4C\upd105320[1] (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcrh.tmp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\hosts (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaealsmlqe.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekarnrvtnir.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekadf.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\seneka.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekalog.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\seneka.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekadsdnaljx.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\davafuhu.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by babybillsmom, 17 January 2009 - 04:39 AM.

#4 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

Hi,

Please do a new full scan with MBAM, and post that logfile in your next reply. :thumbsup:

#5 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

1/17/2009 1:05:16 PM
mbam-log-2009-01-17 (13-05-16).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 115242
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 9 minute(s), 20 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#6 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

Hi,

Please use the Internet Explorer browser (or FireFox with IETab), and do an online scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you have used this particular scanner before, you MAY HAVE TO UNINSTALL the program through Add/Remove Programs before downloading the new ActiveX component

Click Yes, when prompted to install its ActiveX component.
(Note.. for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the "Accept" button of the license, click on the "Zoom" tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license has been accepted, reset to 100%.)
The program launches and downloads the latest definition files.
  • Once the files are downloaded click on Next
  • Click on Scan Settings and configure as follows:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
      • Extended
    • Scan Options:Scan Archives
      Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK and, under select a target to scan, select My Computer
When the scan is done, in the Scan is completed window (below), any infection is displayed.
There is no option to clean/disinfect, however, we need to analyze the information on the report.
Posted Image
Posted Image
To obtain the report:
Click on: Save Report As (above - red blinking arrow)
Next, in the Save as prompt, Save in area, select: Desktop
In the File name area, use KScan, or something similar
In Save as type, click the drop arrow and select: Text file [*.txt]
Then, click: Save
Please post the Kaspersky Online Scanner Report in your reply.

#7 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

It will not start -

Program is starting. Please wait...
Update source selected: http://www.kaspersky.com
Downloading file: packages/kos-extras.jar
Program has started.

Program database is being updated. Please wait...

Starting Java applet has failed! Please go online to use this program.

#8 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

Which version of Java do you have?

#9 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

Java 6 update 10
Java SE runtime Environment 6 Update 1

#10 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Hi,

Your Java Runtime Environment is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update.

Updating Java:
  • Download Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u11 (mirror).
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially any web browsers.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u10-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
After that, try Kaspersky again. :thumbsup:

#11 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

:flowers:
Well I am running Kaspersky now. It is running very slow.

But I definitely still have issues - no :thumbsup: - I mean with my computer. I had to leave to take my kids somewhere and when I got home I had about 5 popups.

for Antivirus 2009 (which now has an icon in my tray)
Windows security center (asking me to install Antivirus 2009)
Resident Shield

Here is one message:

Antivirus 2009 - Threats detected
Unwanted software (malware) or tracking cookies have been found since last scan, it is highly recommend to remove it from your computer.
*Lost Documents and setting
* Permanent Data Loss
* System not starting up
*System slow down and crashes
* Loss of INTERNET connection
* Infecting other computers on your network
[ ] Remove all threats now
[ ] continue unprotected

I closed it using the top right X.

I will post once it is finished. (just typing this 1 had three pop-ups for the tray in bottom right corner.)

#12 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

NEW ERROR MESSAGE

Internet Explorer Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Most likely causes:
The website contains exploits that can launch a malicious code on your computer
Suspicious network activity detected
There might be an active spyware running on your computer

What you can try:

Activate Antivirus 2009 for secure Internet surfing (Recommended).

Check your computer for viruses and malware.

More information

#13 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:31 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Saturday, January 17, 2009 19:19:58
Records in database: 1638100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 64755
Threat name: 3
Infected objects: 7
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 02:38:23

File name / Threat name / Threats count
explorer.exe\muhavude.dll/explorer.exe\muhavude.dll Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.pni 1
ctfmon.exe\zayitigi.dll/ctfmon.exe\zayitigi.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.biih 1
rundll32.exe\zayitigi.dll/rundll32.exe\zayitigi.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.biih 1
av2009.exe\zayitigi.dll/av2009.exe\zayitigi.dll Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.biih 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick Flynn\Limewire\Patrick's\Aerosmith - Draw The Line.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\korumore.dll.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.biih 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vetaweyo.dll.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.biih 1

The selected area was scanned.

#14 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:03 AM

1/18/2009 2:00:34 AM
mbam-log-2009-01-18 (02-00-34).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|F:\|G:\|H:\|I:\|)
Objects scanned: 118219
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 19 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 6
Registry Keys Infected: 12
Registry Values Infected: 6
Registry Data Items Infected: 5
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 16

C:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009\av2009.exe (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tumaveko.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sepoyije.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\muhavude.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\zayitigi.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hekomuno.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fiobnz.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{0096e539-e036-42b0-9853-b3e8696a986d} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0096e539-e036-42b0-9853-b3e8696a986d} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{931edcdf-9bce-4f0b-82a0-46cc22486ecc} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{931edcdf-9bce-4f0b-82a0-46cc22486ecc} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{931edcdf-9bce-4f0b-82a0-46cc22486ecc} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ec43e3fd-5c60-46a6-97d7-e0b85dbdd6c4} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{0096e539-e036-42b0-9853-b3e8696a986d} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Juan (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\contim (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Track System (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\e000e16c (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\vuzewomime (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\cpme333d2f0 (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{ec43e3fd-5c60-46a6-97d7-e0b85dbdd6c4} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\ssodl (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\05317803145866485237533543513498 (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\muhavude.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: system32\muhavude.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\zayitigi.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Notification Packages (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\zayitigi.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: system32\zayitigi.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009 (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009 (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fiobnz.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rapepute.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\etupepar.ini (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tumaveko.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\okevamut.ini (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\duyagawe.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\muhavude.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sepoyije.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\zayitigi.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hekomuno.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lesetate.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\scui.cpl (Rogue.XPantivirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009\av2009.exe (Rogue.Antivirus 2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\Uninstall Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Michelle Flynn\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus 2009.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#15 babybillsmom

babybillsmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:17 AM

Help!!!

Now when I try to get to the internet (even this site - I have only tried Yahoo which is my homepage and Yahoo mail) most of the time I get the error message as seen in post #12. Using the back button does not help.

If I get locked off the interenet I am in trouble because I will not have access to anyone for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users