Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No internet connection detected..It IS connected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bkbrogdon

bkbrogdon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

I'm having issues with several different programs saying that there is no internet connection detected when my internet is connected and working. This happens for instance in Quickbooks when trying to email invoices, in Yahoo SiteBuilder when trying to download templates, in Rhapsody music when trying to connect to the music store. I've tried disabling my firewall (temporarily) to see if it's at fault but that didn't work. I've looked at my network settings and my file sharing. This has not always been an issue but seems that since I went from an earthlink mail account using windows live mail, to a hotmail email address (also using windows live mail) it hasn't been working. When surfing, my internet is working as it should and I can send and receive mail. I access with a Verizon wireless card and am running Vista

bk

Edited by bkbrogdon, 16 January 2009 - 02:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users