Hello let's rescn with MBam as per this;
From regular user account
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan.
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
Now run SDFix,from Administrator account:
Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix
". <- This program is for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
-- If the computer has been infected with the VirusAlert! malware warning from the clock and the Start Menu icons or drives are not visible, open the SDFix folder, right-click on either the XP_VirusAlert_Repair.inf or W2K VirusAlert_Repair.inf (depending on your version of Windows) and select Install from the Context menu. Then reboot to apply the changes.
- Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
- When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
- If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
- Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
- Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.