Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:28 PM

From Lavasoft's information:

With Lavasoft’s all new Code Sequence Identification (CSI) technology, you will not only be protected from know content, but will also have advanced protection against many of their unknown variants. To further protect you, Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition also has the capability to scan and list Alternate Data Streams (ADS) in NTFS enabled volumes. In combination with the new scanning engine, Ad-Aware SE will scan your computer faster and more thoroughly than ever before!

The new version of the freeware program may be found at:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/

Regards to all,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 14 August 2004 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the tip. Had 6.0 already. I installed and ran SE yesterday. Impressive.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users