Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet connection dont work on other PC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hoki

Hoki

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:29 PM

Ok so problem is that. The other PC net connection just went down and i have tried to fix it but no. the problem isnt the netcard because Ping 127.0.0.1 works.

so any kind of a help would be appreciated.....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 molecul3

molecul3

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 AM

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

did it just stop working ? has it ever worked before ? has any settings changed lately?

You can ping the loopback but is it getting an IP address?

#3 Hoki

Hoki
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:46 AM

yea it worked before and then it stopped.... i think it might be that wire which connects so it might be broken from some part heh.... cats here so they like to chew

and if you mean dchp or what ever the ip is , no its not getting it....

edit: ok got new wire and still net working. so its the settings.... i hope some1 could help me with those

Edited by Hoki, 16 January 2009 - 01:07 PM.

#4 Hoki

Hoki
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

problem solved ! i just had to change the wire ( cat had chewed the old 1) and install some drivers and net working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users