Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jean-Marie

Jean-Marie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:51 AM

HI,

I wanted to introduce myself to you all, as I am new here. I am here because I'm experiencing some issues with my computer that I would like advice with.
The name of the blog (bleepingcomputer.com) is not unique to my vocabulary, unfortunately I don't bleep (lol).

Let's see, about me...

I have been using computers since 1998, self taught, which doesn't say much. There are a lot of things I am clueless about, hence why I am here. I really enjoy computers, just wish I could understand how to fix more problems on my own.
I am a full-time college student; double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science with minor in Psychology, I am currently a junior at my university.
My computer is my life! I use it for communicating with friends and family, but most importantly, I use it for college.

Well I hope that is a good intro for you all. Please feel free to ask questions if you feel the need. Can't say I can answer all of them but will give it my best shot.

Thanks
Jean-Marie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

Welcome to BC
Our members can help you with any computer issues you may have
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users