Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

error messages

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inspector1

Inspector1

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:04 PM

I can not seem to get ride of this back web 8876480 fatal error what can I do? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hello. Backweb 8876480.exe is part of Logitech Desktop Messenger.
Are you using Logitech software,mouse and/or keyboard?

Edited by boopme, 14 January 2009 - 10:37 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Inspector1

Inspector1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

yes Im useing just the logitech mouse, I think I figured it out i was closing it then thats when the error message came up thanks for your kick in the head.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:45 PM

If it bothers you you don't really need it. It's installed with the software for Logitech products. Automatically checks for software upgrades AND new products, services and special offerings from Logitech. Your mouse will run fine without it.
To completely remove LDM, use the Windows Add/Remove program. To prevent LDM from sending you messages, go to Start, Programs, Logitech and select Desktop Messenger. Uncheck the two notifications check boxes and click Done.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 AM

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:23 AM

if that dont work turn it off in msconfig

#6 Inspector1

Inspector1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:19 AM

:thumbsup: thanks alot starcraft I really didnt think this site was going to be so cool . by the wayy It worked thx again . See ya in the sky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users