Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with Ad.YieldManager

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Loxley

Lord Loxley

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

My computer is Infected with Ad.YieldManager, after 2 days of following various guides on how to remove it I came to this site.

I follow your guide up to the poit of runing DDS.scr. I have autocad and all .scr files are AutoDesk Scripts.

When double-clicking the file is opened into notepad. I've tried to remove the scr extension in FILETYPES but could'n find it.

I need help for the infection but first on running DDS.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 14 January 2009 - 07:32 PM.
Move from HiJack This forum to Am I Infected as there are no logs. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Just continue on with the next step. Give a short explanation when you submit the HJT log. The team members can work around the missing scan
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Lord Loxley

Lord Loxley
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

Just continue on with the next step. Give a short explanation when you submit the HJT log. The team members can work around the missing scan

The next step is to wait for help.. I'm assuming that I have to run HJT manually. Am I in the right forum?

Will opening a new topic using the link in the guide get in i troubles with you guys?

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:50 PM

Only post once in the HJT forums. There is a bit of a wait, they're very busy. Please be patient
From now on when you post a log, simply copy/paste it, don't add it as an attachment
Since you have a log posted ,I'm closing this thread
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users