Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC with two accounts but cant use flashdrive on second account...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mwparalegal

mwparalegal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

I use a computer that has two accounts on it and I want to use my flashdrive to save some of the documents from one of the accounts. However, the flashdrive comes up on the first account only, but not the second account (which is the one that I almost always use), the second account almost acts like a security buffer from the first account. Is there any way I can get the second account to recognize the flashdrive so I can put documents saved on that second account (instead of it being recognized in the first account) directly to the flashdrive?

What I have been doing up to date is emailing docs from the second account and re-log on the email on the first account, then downloading it in order to save the docs to the flashdrive. It takes too much time and I have too many documents to save to the flashdrive without having this problem compounding it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and have a great day.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users