Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hey

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eitanwa

eitanwa

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:58 PM

hey my name is eitan im from israel and i realy glad i found out this place, its always warming to find new poeple that wiiling to share there usfull knoledge.
i found out this place while i tryed to get rid of winupgro, and i found the guide that explains how to use cobofix.
this winupgro realy destroyed my whole computer even disabled my soundcard.
but now after using combofix my computer is function like before.
the end of the documents ,guides to post a log after finishing the scan in this forums.
ill b glad if someone can explain me where and how to do so.
any way hello again nice to meet u and thanks very much
bye for now from israel.
eitan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

Welcome to BC!
Here are the instructions for submitting a log:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

It will save everyone time and be very helpful if you also include what Malware you had, and that you ran combofix to get rid of it, which it apparently did.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 eitanwa

eitanwa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

hey jhon
thnkf for the quick answer
eitan

0 user(s) are reading this topic