Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Girl on the Board

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CTSoprano

CTSoprano

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hi there and greetings from sunny south Florida. I'm so glad to have found this online community. Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge here. I hope to tap into your collective expertise to get rid of some nasty malware (could be a botnet.. not sure) that has been wrecking havoc on my systems (not to mention my life and business...) since October. I'm reasonably computer savvy and I've certainly learned a lot about how this bug works and what it does. I'm looking forward to working with you to get rid of this bug once and for all! I'll post more details in the appropriate area.

Thanks!
Laurie O
CTSoprano

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

Hi and welcome. Lucky you to be in the warm sunshine.
Please post a question in the "Am I Infected forum"
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/79/security/
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Considering the five inches of snow here (and five will be the high temperature today, if we are lucky), you should be very happy to be in Florida right now. Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users