Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't synch my Zune with WMP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rico_suave

rico_suave

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

Just got a Zune and I am having some trouble with it using Windows Media Player.

When I connect my Zune to the computer, Windows recognizes that the Zune has been plugged in and the Zune software automatically opens up. So far so good.

I open up WMP 11, insert a CD and rip the music from the CD to the Library. Getting excited.

Drag the items from the Library to the Sync List in the Sync tab. Even remembered how to select more than one items so I don't have to drag each item.

Go to click on the sync button but it won't let me click the button. Grayed out. Look at the top of the sync list and it tells me to connect a device. Huh?

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? This is happening on two computers both running WMP 11 and XP, one with SP2 and the other with SP3.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users