Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

find and remove a resgetry value

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 kenyte

kenyte

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:59 AM

Hi all i am not sure if this is the place, but here goes. I have installed a software called "network aseet tracker pro" demo version, i gives 30 days to try it, the 30 days have past and i forgot to export a report in xlm format, have try to uninstall it the installed it again but i get a notice that the 30 day piriod has expired, even if i change tne date it will do the same thing, we wiil buy the software but i will be done in about 2 months o 3. i think that is in the resgistry some were and want to remove it so i can reinstall the program. can some one help??

thanks
kenyte

(Moderator edit: added Topic Description and moved thread to more appropriate forum. jgw)

Edited by jgweed, 13 January 2009 - 11:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

I understand your problem and sympathize, but BC cannot offer advice on what would be an attempt to violate the application's copyright and EULA. If the report is important to you, then I would suggest you go ahead and purchase it (assuming the data upon which the report would have been based is still available).
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users