Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing Windows Installer, Win32: Trojan-Gens, and Baidu

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Makaiton

Makaiton

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:54 AM

Yeah, I'm back with another sick computer.

For the sake of clarification, this computer is part of the large system at the school I work for. However, the computer I was previously working on has been cleaned and is completely secure, so no worries there. Consider this a separate plea for help.

Cleaning an isolated computer, using Spybot S&D, Adaware 2008, and Avast!. Spybot does not have trouble with removing any malware found, but said malware keeps reappearing via boot. Using Adaware, whenever I try to Quarantine/Remove malware found, Adaware freezes. In running a boot-scan via Avast!, four separate Trojan-Gens are found, each of which when Avast! attempts to do anything to them, I receive this error message: {Object was not found}.

Thinking maybe Super-Anti Spyware may be able to help me, I tried to install said program and was shortly notified that Windows Installer can not be found. Message verbatim: The Windows Installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance. As you might hope, no, I am not trying to install this program while I am in Safe Mode.

And, of course, I am haunted by the ever-loving Baidu. DDS attached.

No hurry, and thanks.

EDIT: Things also worth mentioning: Also plagued by Tencet adware and upon start-up of Windows, the error message "Could not find musicmix.dll" pops-up.

Edited by Makaiton, 13 January 2009 - 03:09 AM.

All good things should be free. Unfortunately, the opposite statement is what holds true most often.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results, click no to the Optional_Scan
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

R,
K
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:54 AM

No worries, I said there was no hurry.

Nothing I know of has changed from the description posted above. The list of things I don't know about this are huge, however.

Seeing as how the pop-up has slightly different directions than those given to those who want to post logs on this forum, I'm going to play it safe and post it the same way as last time. Sorry if I'm making a silly mistake.

Thanks again.
All good things should be free. Unfortunately, the opposite statement is what holds true most often.

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:04 PM

Hi

My name is Extremeboy (or EB for short), and I will be helping you with your log.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

If you do not make a reply in 5 days, we will need to close your topic.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the Posted Image button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic. The topics you are tracking can be found here.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
  • Please reply using the Posted Image button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply.
  • Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.

Please post back with both DDS.txt and Attach.txt for me in your next reply. What I really need to see is the DDS.txt though.

I will review it once it comes in.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#5 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:38 AM

My apologies. I had figured I'd need them again.

Attached.

#6 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:38 PM

Hello again.

Could you describe to me the problems you still have currently? I couldn't really understand your previous post exactly, sorry. I do see some adware related programs, we will deal with that next post after I have an idea of what the problem you currently have.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#7 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

Sorry about the delay in my response, we're all busy people.

Alright. My problems are as follows:

~I'm riddled with adware, and if I remove it using Spybot or Adaware, they return upon a reboot.

~If I scan with Avast! Antivirus, the scanner will find Trojan-Gens but cannot do anything with them and I receive the error message: {Object not Found}

~My Windows Installer Service has gone missing. I can no longer install new programs on the computer.

~When Windows boots, I receive the error message: "Could not find musicmix.dll" I don't know what this means or what this particular file was meant to do.

That's all. Thanks!

#8 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:28 PM

Hello.

I am very sorry for missing your reply. For some reason I didn't see it in my subscriptions that you replied. Sorry for making you wait this long :thumbsup:

Let's get back to work.

Please run GMER scan. Also regarding you Windows Services please download the following package and follow the instructions in this page to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884016

Download and Run OTMoveIT3
  • Please download OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer and save it to your desktop. If you are running on Vista, right click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
  • Double click the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Paste the following code under the Posted Image area. Do not include the word "Code".
    :services
    vsdatant
    :reg
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
    "{B580CF65-E151-49C3-B73F-70B13FCA8E86}"=-
    "{65F8A3D2-4C22-4A33-9633-73167EAEEC45}"=-
    :commands
    [EmptyTemp]
    [Reboot]
  • Click the large Posted Image button.
  • Copy/Paste the contents under the Posted Image line here in your next reply.
Note:If you are unable to copy/paste from this window (as will be the case if the machine was rebooted), open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

Removing Programs using Add/Remove

Click "start" on the taskbar and then click on the "Control Panel" icon.
Please doubleclick the "Add or Remove Programs" icon
A list of programs installed will be "populated" this may take a bit of time.
If they exist, uninstall the following by clicking on the following entries and selecting "remove":

QQ2008 正式版
QQ工具栏
QQ游戏
矮人XP2K纯DOS模式
紫光华宇拼音输入法V5
超级旋风 1.9.252.202

Additional instructions can be found here if needed.

Uninstall them because those programs are related to the chinese dware program you had. Remove them from add/remove and we will deal with the rest next post.

Post back with:
-OTMoveIT log
-New DDS logs

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#9 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:05 AM

Okay! In a slight hurry (busy day) today, so I did not download the Windows Installer. It said to just download SP2...but since I'm already at SP3, I figured that downloading the same thing for Windows 2000 would be enough. Is this true?

Also, since I am in China, this computer has a Chinese Language package installed on it, so the programs you've listed above don't show up as they did on the DDS. To compensate for this, I just attempted to uninstall the six programs with mainly Chinese characters. Unfortunately, one of the buggers gives me an error message and refuses to uninstall:

Error loading C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQToolbar\IEBar.dll
The specified module could not be found.

I'd love to be able to tell which one of the programs you've listed is the malcontent, but as I said, it shows up differently on this computer. That, and I'm sure you'll see it again on the DDS.

Aside from that, ran GMER, OTMoveIt, and the DDS again. Since there were no specific instructions listed for the GMER scan, I saved the report and have attached it in the case that you wanted me to do more with it.

Once again, don't worry if you don't rush this. I'm the only one in this school that has any knowledge of computers, so I'm not on the clock for this little side-job.

Thanks again!

#10 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hello.

Yes, it's unicoded chinese, I can't see it properly here. It's a bit difficult removing it via add/remove, if the file is gone. Combofix can take care of it. We will clear out the remaining leftovers afterwards, some of those entries were not removed by OTMoveIT but is still showing in the DDS logs.

Install Recovery Console and Run ComboFix

Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Close any open windows, including this one.
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
  • Posted Image
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you
should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

• Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image
  • Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).
Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.
ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Note: Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may call it to stall.

Post back with:
-Combofix log
-A Hijackthis log

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#11 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:16 AM

Hello again! My apologies for not getting back here yesterday, the computer was turned off in the middle of my work (problems with working in a school), so I could not finish in time.

HJT and Combofix logs are attached!

Thanks again.

#12 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hello.

That was a lot of stuff Combofix took out. Next time no need to attach it unless I told you to.

Log looks better now. Hijackthis log no longer shows the qqtoolbar entry that you had before. Some minor things we need to remove.

Run ComboFix with CFScript

We will run ComboFix again. This time, the instructions are slightly different.
  • Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are unsure how.
  • Open notepad (Start>Run>"notepad") and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:
    Registry::
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
    "UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000000
    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\vsdatant]
    Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe. (This should be your desktop.)
    Posted Image
    Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you at "C:\ComboFix.txt". Post back with that log.

Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

O15 Entries Warning (Sites in your Trusted Zones)

I see you have some sites in your Trusted Zone. The security settings for the internet is not extremely high and once you put a site in your trusted zone basically almost anymore including hackers or other malicious software have full access to that site which can lead to hijacking that site and may even have access to your computer. Are you sure you trust a site to that degree? It is recommended NOT to have ANY sites in your Trusted Zone unless the site requires it to function properly and you trust it very well. Other than that, it is not necessary for you to add any sites into the trusted zone. If you're not sure, and/or you do not need these in your trusted zone to facilitate access or you did not knowingly permit this access yourself, then please remove those sites from your trusted zone. They can be accessed in the Internet via Tools>Internet Options>Security>Trusted Zone>Sites. Remove all, if there are any there.

Download and Run ATFCleaner

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune. This program will clear out temporary files and settings. You will likely be logged out of the forum where you are recieving help.

This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main Select Files to Delete choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser also...
  • Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser also...
  • Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Run ESET Online Scan
  • Please disable your realtime protection software before proceeding. Refer to this page if you are unsure how.
  • Please go to ESET OnlineScan (NOD32)
  • You will then see the Terms of Use, tick the check-box infront of YES, I accept the Terms of Use
  • Now click Start. If you see a "Security Warning" that asks if you want to install and run a file called "OnlineScanner.cab", click Yes.
  • Click Start. The online scanner will now prepare itself for running on your pc.
  • To do a full-scan, tick: Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications.
  • Press Scan. The Onlinescan will now start and scan your computer. Please be patient as this a while.
  • When the scan has finished, it will show a screen with two tabs "overview" and "details" and the option to get information or buy software, just close the window.
  • Click Start, then Run.... The the box that appears type with the quotes:
    "C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt"
  • The scan results will now open in Notepad
  • Click into the text area, right-click and chose select all. Right-click again and chose Copy.
  • Post back with the log.txt in your next reply.
Note: For Vista Users: Eset is compatible but Internet Explorer must be run as Administrator. To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu.)

Post back with:
-Combofix log
-ESET scan log
-New Hijackthis log
-What problems do you still have?

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#13 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:20 AM

Alright. The "musicmix.dll" message no longer shows up. I can't say I'm having any problems right now, but I would have to scan to make sure. Not going to do that without you instructing me to, however.

I attempted to download and install the Windows Installer Service package, but it told me that since I already have SP3, it isn't allowed to install it. Needless to say, I find that I get the same error message as posted above when I try to install any programs.

Also, and this is probably minor, but NDIS User Mode I/O Driver is constanly being accessed from an outside source. I've blocked it with Sygate, but the stop-action message continues to pop-up. Any advice on why?

Lastly, I went to remove the trusted zone sites...and found none. Is this good or bad?

All three logs are attached.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Just realized what you meant by not attaching unless asked. Logs posted below.

ComboFix
ComboFix 09-02-06.01 - Administrator 2009-02-09 13:28:47.3 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.936.86.1033.18.510.250 [GMT -8:00]
执行位置: c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Desktop\CFScript.txt
AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1335 [VPS 090208-1] *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated)
FW: Sygate Personal Firewall *disabled*
* 成功创造新还原点

注意 - 这台电脑没有安装恢复控制台 !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((( 2009-01-09 至 2009-02-09 的新的档案 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-02-06 16:48 . 2009-02-06 16:48 <DIR> d-------- C:\_OTMoveIt
2009-02-06 16:37 . 2009-02-06 16:38 250 --a------ c:\windows\gmer.ini
2009-01-12 21:22 . 2005-09-20 09:36 81,920 --a------ c:\windows\system32\igfxres.dll
2009-01-12 19:32 . 2009-01-12 18:04 408 --a------ C:\Shortcut to stuff from other computerr on 192.168.1.16.lnk
2009-01-12 18:33 . 2009-01-13 14:31 597 --a------ c:\windows\wininit.ini
2009-01-12 18:12 . 2009-01-12 18:12 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Canon
2009-01-12 18:12 . 2007-01-16 07:00 135,168 --a------ c:\windows\system32\CNAB4EMU.DLL
2009-01-12 18:12 . 2007-01-16 07:00 65,536 --a------ c:\windows\system32\CNAB4SMK.DLL
2009-01-12 18:12 . 2007-01-11 04:26 63,112 --a------ c:\windows\system32\CNAB4RPK.EXE
2009-01-12 18:12 . 2007-01-16 07:00 28,672 --a------ c:\windows\system32\CNAB4PTU.DLL
2009-01-12 18:12 . 2007-01-16 07:00 28,672 --a------ c:\windows\system32\CNAB4LMK.DLL
2009-01-12 18:02 . 2009-01-12 18:02 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\TENCENT
2009-01-12 17:00 . 2009-01-12 17:00 <DIR> d-------- c:\windows\system32\scripting
2009-01-12 17:00 . 2009-01-12 17:00 <DIR> d-------- c:\windows\system32\en
2009-01-12 17:00 . 2009-01-12 17:00 <DIR> d-------- c:\windows\system32\bits
2009-01-12 17:00 . 2009-01-12 17:00 <DIR> d-------- c:\windows\l2schemas
2009-01-12 17:00 . 2009-02-02 14:41 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\Students.orig
2009-01-12 16:59 . 2009-02-07 12:36 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\EF Staff
2009-01-12 16:57 . 2009-01-12 17:00 <DIR> d-------- c:\windows\ServicePackFiles
2009-01-12 00:53 . 2009-01-12 00:53 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Windows SteadyState
2009-01-12 00:34 . 2009-01-12 17:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Installation Files
2009-01-12 00:31 . 2009-01-12 00:31 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Lavasoft
2009-01-12 00:31 . 2009-01-12 00:31 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2009-01-12 00:26 . 2009-01-12 00:40 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-01-12 00:26 . 2009-01-12 00:26 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2009-01-12 00:25 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Sygate
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2009-01-12 21:12 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:32 83,096 --a------ c:\windows\system32\SSSensor.dll
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:17 60,496 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\Teefer.sys
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:18 21,075 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\wpsdrvnt.sys
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:32 14,568 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\wg6n.sys
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:32 14,568 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\wg5n.sys
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:32 14,568 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\wg4n.sys
2009-01-12 00:25 . 2004-10-15 18:32 14,568 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\wg3n.sys
2009-01-12 00:24 . 2009-01-12 00:24 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Alwil Software
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 12:38 6,066,176 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2007-04-17 01:32 2,455,488 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieapfltr.dat
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2007-03-07 21:10 991,232 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll.mui
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 12:38 459,264 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeeds.dll
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 12:38 383,488 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieapfltr.dll
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 12:38 267,776 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 12:38 63,488 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\icardie.dll
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 12:38 52,224 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
2009-01-12 00:15 . 2008-10-16 05:11 13,824 --a------ c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieudinit.exe
2009-01-12 00:10 . 2009-01-12 00:10 0 --a------ c:\windows\nsreg.dat
2009-01-10 19:40 . 2009-01-12 00:40 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2009-01-10 19:39 . 2009-01-10 19:39 <DIR> d-------- c:\windows\system32\qqedit
2009-01-10 19:38 . 2004-08-04 12:00 359,040 --a------ c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys.qd
2009-01-10 17:58 . 2009-01-10 17:58 <DIR> d-------- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Tencent
2009-01-10 01:54 . 2009-01-10 01:55 <DIR> d-------- C:\CFLog
2009-01-10 01:54 . 2009-01-10 19:30 121,504 --a------ c:\windows\system32\TesSafe.sys
2009-01-10 01:54 . 2009-01-10 01:54 15,432 --a------ c:\windows\system32\TesDrvPt.sys
2009-01-10 01:29 . 2009-01-10 01:29 <DIR> d-------- C:\download

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 在三个月内被修改的档案 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-01-12 08:47 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Common Files\Wnwb
2009-01-12 08:40 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Symantec_Client_Security
2006-10-10 01:20 2,050 --sha-r c:\program files\Common Files\fqb.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2009-02-08_13.43.36.28 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
- 2008-11-26 17:21:30 1,236,208 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
+ 2009-02-05 21:11:35 1,256,296 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
- 2008-11-26 17:15:10 97,480 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\AvastSS.scr
+ 2009-02-05 21:04:45 97,480 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\AvastSS.scr
- 2008-11-26 17:15:36 26,944 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:05:11 26,944 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
- 2008-11-26 17:17:26 20,560 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:07:12 20,560 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
- 2008-11-26 17:18:26 93,296 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:08:19 93,296 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon.sys
- 2008-11-26 17:18:18 94,032 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:08:10 94,032 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
- 2008-11-26 17:16:30 23,152 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:06:10 23,152 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
- 2008-11-26 17:17:36 111,184 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:07:23 114,768 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
- 2008-11-26 17:16:38 50,864 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
+ 2009-02-05 21:06:20 51,376 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
+ 2009-02-09 21:23:57 16,384 ----atw c:\windows\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_638.dat
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 重要登入点 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*注意* 空白与合法缺省登录将不会被显示
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SoundMAXPnP"="c:\program files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [2004-10-14 1404928]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2006-10-09 180269]
"avast!"="c:\progra~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe" [2009-02-05 81000]
"SmcService"="c:\progra~1\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe" [2004-10-15 2577632]
"Bubble"="c:\program files\Windows SteadyState\Bubble.exe" [2008-05-30 182288]
"Logoff"="c:\program files\Windows SteadyState\SCTUINotify.exe" [2008-05-30 163856]
"igfxtray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2005-09-20 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2005-09-20 77824]
"igfxpers"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2005-09-20 114688]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Microsoft Office.lnk - c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE [1999-02-17 65588]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"HideFastUserSwitching"= 1 (0x1)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\policies\microsoft\windows\windowsupdate\au]
"NoAutoUpdate"= 1 (0x1)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Windows SteadyState]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2009-01-12 114768]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [2009-01-12 20560]
R2 Windows SteadyState;Windows SteadyState Service;c:\program files\Windows SteadyState\SCTSvc.exe [2008-05-30 115728]
S3 TesDrvPt;TesDrvPt;c:\windows\system32\TesDrvPt.sys [2009-01-10 15432]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{92b47b74-579e-11db-a270-806d6172696f}]
\Shell\AutoRun\command - G:\setup.EXE /AUTORUN
\Shell\configure\command - G:\setup.EXE
\Shell\install\command - G:\setup.EXE
------- 而外的扫描 -------
uStart Page = about:blank
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {{8DE0FCD4-5EB5-11D3-AD25-00002100131B} - {8DE0FCD4-5EB5-11D3-AD25-00002100131B} - c:\progra~1\Kingsoft\XDict\IEPlugin.dll
IE: {{C8CE29C5-7589-11D3-B81B-0080C8DC5DC8} - {C8CE29C5-7589-11D3-B81B-0080C8DC5DC8} - c:\progra~1\Kingsoft\XDict\IEPlugin.dll
TCP: {AB5734C2-E55A-4933-973C-A3862CE74017} = 202.96.96.236,202.101.172.35
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\19q0mvf4.default\

catchme 0.3.1367 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-02-09 13:29:53
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

扫描被隐藏的进程 。。。

扫描被隐藏的启动组 。。。

扫描被隐藏的文件 。。。

扫描完成
被隐藏的档案: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_USERS\Administrator\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu2\Programs\*N.曍彑S緗up艌:gHr]
"Order"=hex:08,00,00,00,02,00,00,00,26,03,00,00,01,00,00,00,06,00,00,00,8c,00,
00,00,00,00,00,00,7e,00,00,00,41,75,67,4d,02,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,6c,00,32,\

[HKEY_USERS\Administrator\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu2\Programs\+}IQNS嘯黚髼搹eQ誰V*5*]
"Order"=hex:08,00,00,00,02,00,00,00,40,03,00,00,01,00,00,00,07,00,00,00,7c,00,
00,00,00,00,00,00,6e,00,00,00,41,75,67,4d,02,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,5c,00,36,\
完成时间: 2009-02-09 13:31:10
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-02-09 21:31:08
ComboFix2.txt 2009-02-08 21:44:37

Pre-Run: 13,586,432,000 bytes free
Post-Run: 13,576,384,512 bytes free

164 --- E O F --- 2009-01-12 08:45:52

ESET Log
# version=4
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.635
# OnlineScannerDLLA.dll=1, 0, 0, 79
# OnlineScannerDLLW.dll=1, 0, 0, 78
# OnlineScannerUninstaller.exe=1, 0, 0, 49
# vers_standard_module=3837 (20090208)
# vers_arch_module=1.064 (20080214)
# vers_adv_heur_module=1.066 (20070917)
# EOSSerial=c58ee46ac81fab478ad13c79f6a4e0e1
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# utc_time=2009-02-09 10:02:37
# local_time=2009-02-09 02:02:37 (-0800, Pacific Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 3
# scanned=156386
# found=1
# scan_time=1429
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Isponer4.zip Win32/Bagle.gen.zip worm (unable to clean - deleted) 00000000000000000000000000000000

HJT Log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:11:29 PM, on 2/9/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows SteadyState\SCTSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows SteadyState\Bubble.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNAB4RPK.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\conime.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmcService] C:\PROGRA~1\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe -startgui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Bubble] C:\Program Files\Windows SteadyState\Bubble.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logoff] C:\Program Files\Windows SteadyState\SCTUINotify.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Joyo - {8DE0FCD4-5EB5-11D3-AD25-00002100131B} - C:\PROGRA~1\Kingsoft\XDict\IEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: PowerWord - {C8CE29C5-7589-11D3-B81B-0080C8DC5DC8} - C:\PROGRA~1\Kingsoft\XDict\IEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - ESC Trusted Zone: http://*.update.microsoft.com
O16 - DPF: {56762DEC-6B0D-4AB4-A8AD-989993B5D08B} (OnlineScanner Control) - http://www.eset.eu/buxus/docs/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/...b?1160430305609
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AB5734C2-E55A-4933-973C-A3862CE74017}: NameServer = 202.96.96.236,202.101.172.35
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Sygate Personal Firewall (SmcService) - Sygate Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe

--
End of file - 4467 bytes

No files attached!

Edited by Makaiton, 09 February 2009 - 02:48 AM.

#14 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hello again.

Alright. The "musicmix.dll" message no longer shows up. I can't say I'm having any problems right now, but I would have to scan to make sure. Not going to do that without you instructing me to, however.

That's good. I will let you surf around a bit after we get things cleared out. Make sure you don't go onto any malicious sites. Only sites I trust that are security related.

I attempted to download and install the Windows Installer Service package, but it told me that since I already have SP3, it isn't allowed to install it.

Don't' worry about that now since your windows service is back I believe? Or is Windows Installer Service still gone?

Needless to say, I find that I get the same error message as posted above when I try to install any programs.

Could you tell me the error again please.

Also, and this is probably minor, but NDIS User Mode I/O Driver is constanly being accessed from an outside source. I've blocked it with Sygate, but the stop-action message continues to pop-up. Any advice on why?

Not exactly sure, but are you sure you told sygate to remeber your answer? With that said, it's not really "bad". Take a read over here. It's probably getting flagged and warned because your Wireless Configuration service is using ndisuio.sys.

Your logs looks fine now. Now all I need to know what problems you may still have before we wrap up and cleanup our mess.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#15 Makaiton

Makaiton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:33 AM

I'm thinking that my windows installer service has not returned. When I try to install (to test and see if I have the service back) Superantispyware, it gives me the following message:

The Windows Installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.

Other than that, I see no problems. What's our next step?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users