My name is Billy O'Neal
and I will be helping you. (Billy or Bill is fine, if you like.
Please give me some time to look over your computer's log(s).
Please take note of the following:
- In the meantime, please refrain from making any changes to your computer.
- Also, even if things appear to be running better, there is no guarantee that everything is finished. Please continue to check this forum post in order to ensure we get your system completely clean. We do not want to clean you part-way up, only to have the system re-infect itself.
- If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
- Finally, please reply using the button in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
Wait a min... you can't start the shell at all? No desktop icons, etc?
Can you start the commandline? That is, CMD.EXE?
- My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)