Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mIRC can not play mp3 sounds

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 namo

namo

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

I have Win XP Home SP3 and I use mIRC 6.35 for xdcc download. When I choose mp3 file to play sound for events that listed at Tools --> options -->sounds,

mIRC crashes and a message appear saying that " mIRC has encountered a problem and need to close".

If I went to set sound for even I have first to convert them to .wav.

What is the solution since some scripts like xdcc klipper for mIRC doesn't allow you to choose the files for the sound and they are mp3?

Note : I can play mp3 file normally outside mIRC ( I can play them with windows media player 11 , media player classic or VLC)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users