Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello,I'm from China.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ForLet

ForLet

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:10 AM

Nice to know this forum. Hope we can improve our computer or system technology together!

I can understand most English here. But it still be a bit hard for me to read long and whole courses here.

ICQ or MSN is not popular in China. We use QQ instead. You can download it here im.qq.com.

My QQ number is 56966020, while my emailbox is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to see you!

Mod Edit: E-mail address was removed for your safety. Please, do not post your E-mail address in an open forum. This could lead to a lot more SPAM in your inbox, than you may want.
Also, disabled link to QQ, due to a very bad rating from McAfee SiteAdvisor ~tg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 AM

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:29 AM

Hello, ForLet.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 ForLet

ForLet
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:16 AM

Oh,thanks for all your friendly advices! It takes time for me to get familiar with this nice board. I was introduced here by a website that teaches HijackThis. I feel this board is very professional. Hope I can learn from here in the future.

QQ is a immediate messager that uses very widely in China. I think it comes from ICQ but had been already made into a Chinese form. It is combined with many ads which actually won't interrupt users' communication much, when we will feel a bit cool and silent using MSN. Actually it's not harmful at all, or we can use its reduced version made from unofficial makers. I don't how and why it's been reported so badly. It's a daily software that so many Chinese netizens use everyday. It's even more popular than IE in China.

To be honest saying, I don't like the many ads that comes together with QQ, too, however, the producer need survive from this. And, I think it's not suitable to decide rates for all by one ruler.

Still, I think I can learn much from here. And thank for your kindly help again. I just say what I wanna say here. And very glad to get more familiar with a strange and new world. I feel the enviroment for internet and its using from the Eastern and the Western is quite much different. Hope we can be friends and learn from each other here.

At last, say sorry to you for I don't know if it's OK to say all above and say so much in this sub board. Hope I won't trouble you.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:04 AM

Not to worry, ForLet. Western and Eastern computing is somewhat different, and the two can learn from one another by participating in forums such as this. It is probably to be expected, and certainly a good thing, that people are suspicious of new or strange software, given the potential for malware in them.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users